2014 Winter Olympics
| 2014 Winter Olympics is a low quality article.
It might be deleted if it isn't improved soon. So please, edit it further to expand it to an Average Quality Article, or even a High Quality Article!
| Free-Add Article
This is a free-add article, which means that anyone here can contribute to it. Anybody who wishes to add their own fanon for 2014 Winter Olympics may do so, but please do not remove fanon by other authors, unless you have a good reason to do so (e.g., error fixing, removing vandalism, etc.).
|Socha Olympic Games|
The logo of the Olympics.
|Participants||36 teams from 22 different nations.|
Please put in an appropriate number of participants for each country in the parenthesis next to each nation's name.
- Frankterre (105)
- Freezeland (?)
- Japaland (?)
- Lisboagal (6)
- Margate (60)
- Polaris (109)
- Puffle'and (102)*
- Shops Island (298)*
- Club Penguin (314)
* =Number of participants not including those listed in sub-bullets below it. For example, the number of athletes from Club Penguin is not included in the number of athletes from the USA as a whole.
Nations that didn't participate
- Bar Crab City- The Bar Crabians didn't participate in the games because there are no separate events for Crabs (like there are separate events for Penguins and Puffles due to anatomical differences). The Bar Crabians would participate if there were seperate events, but they are one of the only nations that include crabs as a group of beings.
- Furshire- Asked not to participate due to their beliefs of penguin dominance (e.g. all puffles in the nation must be "owned"), which caused threats of a boycott from puffle-friendly nations such as Puffle'and.
- Puffalia- Banned from participating due to their superioristic ideals.
- Puffarus- Even if they had any citizens that qualified to play, they would have been banned due to their close connections to Puffalia.
- North Joseon - Didn't have any athletes that qualified for the games that year.
The Socha Olympics were the first Olympic games where Card-Jitsu Snow was an option. Instead of the normal game-play in Club Penguin, teams at the Olympics go against each other. The Club Penguin penguin team was the first team to ever win a medal in this sport- a gold at that- for having all 3 active team members remaining at the end of the battle (they crushed Puffle'and's penguin team).
Ice Blade dueling
In the Winter Olympics, Ice Hockey is one of the sports that everyone takes seriously, making it a really competitive few days. However, as usual, Club Penguin and Calada's teams were some of the best. In addition, nations new to the Winter Olympics actually came out winning medals, such as Shops Island and the United Penguin Islands (although UPI had competed in the past as separate nations). These are the results:
|Male Penguin||Female Penguin||Combined Puffle|
|Bronze||United Penguin Islands||Shops Island|
As of February 20, 2014
|1||United Penguin Islands||10||4||7||21|
|4||Rusca (host nation)||7||9||7||23|
Medal Count: 14
- Gold: 5
- Silver: 6
- Bronze: 3
Shops Island performed very well for their first Winter Olympics. In Bobsled, a team from San Vancelton won Shops' first gold medal. In Skiing, a young male penguin from Bro Town earned the first Silver Medal for the nation. The female penguin hockey team fared quite well considering it's far-more-skilled rivals such as Club Penguin and Calada, and ended up with two Bronze medals. The Shopper men's freestyle skiing members won two gold medals for Shops, and another gold was won in speed skating. Most of Shops' silver and bronze medals were also achieved in either bobsled or speed skating.
Medal Count: 6
- Gold: 4
- Silver: 2
- Bronze: 0
Snowiny, which was always really weak in the Olympic games, managed to improve a bit and already get two silver medals in only a few days. Usually, they always received bronzes and one silver, but this year it changed. They do their best at the skiing and curling sports.
- The Socha Olympics were the most expensive Olympic games ever, with costs rising above 50 billion coins; more than the last thirteen Olympics combined.