Agent Rogue Tvarkov
| Agent Rogue Tvarkov is a high quality article, which is awesome!
Please continue to expand this article as much as you can, with more sections, text, images, trivia and anything else you can think of to make it even better!
|Agent Rogue Tvarkov involves Role-Play; leave a message on its talk page to talk with it!|
|“||The main difference between EPF and military is that your enemies don't wear uniforms.||”|
— Rogue Tvarkov.
|Agent Rogue Tvarkov|
Rogue Tvarkov, awaiting news with slight anxiety.
|Level||General and Royalty|
|Location||Muscovgrad, Rusca and Altitude Street, CP Isle|
|Birth date||May 15, 1997Rusca,|
|Interests||Espionage, history, geography, foreign languages etc.|
|Friends||EPF agents, Hochstadts etc.|
|Enemies||Terrorists, Herbert, Klutzy etc.|
|Agent Rogue Tvarkov|
|Allegiance||Club Penguin, Rusca|
|Years of service||March 2007 -|
|Unit||Anti-Terrorism Division (EPF)|
|Battles/wars||Antarctic War on Terror|
|General of Anti-Terrorism (EPF)||December 2012 -|
|Representative of the EPF to the NRR||December 2012 -|
|Chief Analyst of International Affairs||June 2011 - December 2012|
|Field Agent of the PSA, EPF||March 2007 -|
I'm sorry, but were you looking for me?
Rogue Alyssa T. Tvarkov is the real name of Agent Bloodshedder. She is one of the top agents of the EPF. A highly skilled, yet highly dangerous operative of the EPF and the PSA.
- 1 Rogue's Theme Song
- 2 History
- 3 Description
- 4 Aliases
- 5 Personality
- 6 Strengths and Weaknesses
- 7 Involvement
- 8 Allies, Enemies and Family
- 9 Pets
- 10 Trivia
- 11 Rumors About Rogue Tvarkov
- 12 Relations with Other Penguins
- 13 Quotes
- 14 See Also
Rogue's Theme Song
Her history was filled with terror, loss, and action. Based on various tests, its been confirmed to have affected her health psychologically.
Early History (1997-2006)
Rogue was born in the icy woods of Russia, far from the towns humans inhabited. She, along with her twin, enjoyed the first few months of their life in the forest, often playing tag or rolling around in the snow. They were constantly the worry of their parents, Ivan and Irina Tvarkov, and the headache of their older sister, Ezra Tvarkov. Despite this, Rogue was a very happy girl who enjoyed her time with her twin.
Things changed when a security breach set their home on fire. In the scuffle, the family rushed to create a portal and teleport to Rusca. During this, Rogue and Ezra were separated from their parents and teleported to a forest in Rusca. The two tried to make their way back to civilization, often having to hunt for food or steal from camp sites. The process was slow, especially since they were both very young and weak. Not long after, though, they were both separated after some wild puffles tried to destroy their camp site. While escaping, Rogue fell and hit her head on a tree. This caused her to lose her memories.
Following her arrival in Club Penguin Island, she has been suspicioned on by the PSA. She had been found to be quick in thinking, and had a mysterious way to obtain money. Many considered pickpocketing, but after questioning, it was confirmed that she had help. She was recruited and sent to the Academy by Agent Prisma.
Based on records of the Academy, she excelled mostly in subjects such as Self Defense, Tactical Techniques, and Intelligence Analysis. She graduated as one of the top students.
Rogue was immediately stationed in the Island, where she was placed in Squad 14. She acted as not only the weapons specialist of the team, but also the intelligence analyst. She, along with the squad, worked on several missions. Occasionally, she would be pulled out of the squad for special operations, such as criminal capture operations, party security operations, etc. At one point, she was attacked by different syndicates. Due to this, she was transferred to Austiceia in order to work there as a full-time intelligence analyst.
She, along with several other squads, were part of a major operation which caused the demise of the PSA. She was injured, yes, but she eventually recovered.
Career as an EPF Agent (2010-)
She assisted in the cleanup and the construction. She worked for the Field Division for the first few months before being deployed to Rusca. There, she commandeered the Field Division as an Elitist First Class. From there, she had a lot of missions before transferring to the International Affairs division. She worked as the Chief Analyst, earning Officer status.
Sometime through the years, she was called into several operations; examples of which are Hibernation and Blackout. She was nominated into being the General of the new Anti-Terrorism Division, which she accepted.
Rogue now commandeers the Anti-Terrorism Division, most of the time doing paperwork, but going on missions as well. She occasionally teaches in the Academy, usually Intelligence Analysis and Marksmanship.
Rogue Tvarkov would be married to Agent Jason Crash, and would be Deputy Director of the NRR, right behind her mother, who still looks young despite her old age. She would have twins named Vladimir and Natalya. Vladimir would be Lieutenant General of Reconnaissance and Natalya of Anti-Terrorism.
Although her appearance always changes due to the Tvarkov Serum, she usually calls one of her appearances "Rogue Classic." She would have black hair pulled back into a small ponytail, and black eyes. She is also a yellow penguin. She wears a white polo with black shoulder loops bearing her rank. She wears military medals with her polo. She also wears a black necktie. She wears a black business skirt and black high heels. She also wears a black and white military cap with golden olive leaves and the EPF badge. With her usual uniform, she wears a headset which almost never goes away from her person. The headset is often used for her to communicate to different people and at the same time, control traffic in the ATD Main Office. She often has her hair in a black ponytail.
The following are Rogue's aliases:
- Redline - This is a codename she received during her time in The Academy, in which she often pushed herself to her own "redline."
- GRT - This is a known acronym for General Rogue Tvarkov.
- Veronica Willows - This is an alias she uses in Puffle'and. It is known that there is an apartment and 3 bank accounts under this name.
- Bloodshedder - Rogue earned this surname after a particularly bloody PSA raid.
- Tina Frostnight - This is an alias she uses in the USA. It is known that there are 2 bank accounts under this name.
Rogue can very easily be described as someone with a no-nonsense personality, often frowning upon jokes during work hours. She tends to keep herself away from others while working, as she wants to concentrate on what she is doing in order to do it right. Due to this, many have mistaken her to be isolated and hostile towards social interaction. Although not that false, it is still an inaccurate description of the young general. Many could consider her to be strict and domineering, as her temper often makes an appearance during stressful times. Despite these rather negative descriptives, Rogue can be seen as approachable especially in times when her opinion is needed. On lighter days, Rogue can often be seen trying to converse with regular agents to get personal insight on recent endeavors her division look into. These insights often help her in ways to further manage her division, as well as care for the agents within it.
Many can agree on the fact that Rogue is an excellent leader. Her quick thinking and open-mindedness has been the key to many successful operations, as well as her efficiency in conducting them. Her broad thinking often helps in finding a solution to problems, and it almost seems that she blossoms under pressure. Although seemingly authoritative, her way of commandeering an entire division in one of the best agencies in Antarctica can only be remarked as relentlessly harsh. She can be seen as persistent in getting what she wants, and is more than willing to fight for it until her last breath. Often her harsh leadership skills depict her as an intimidating woman, but that is not always the case. To her division, she is seen as a mother figure: strict with her children but only for good reason.
As an operative, Rogue is cold and efficient. She can be seen to be willing to fight tooth and dagger to finish a mission, her hell-bent attitude often leaving destroyed property at her wake. Although her methods are questionable, Rogue often gets the job done no matter what it takes. She has been seen to use persuasion as excellently as she uses assassination, and finds torture as her go-to way of obtaining information during desperate times.
In the private confines of home and tight social circles, though, outsiders would be surprised to find that the general is a very happy woman. With a little girl under her wing, Rogue often finds herself smiling at her adoptive daughter's antics. In the presence of family and friends, she would appear lax and care-free, often keeping up with conversation with ease. Her sarcastic jokes and pleasant conversation has made her a darling to those who know her personally. Often, she would be giving penguins advice when they want it.
Strengths and Weaknesses
- The full Tvarkov Serum - enough is said.
- Quick Recovery - she can recover from injuries in a matter of seconds or minutes depending on the seriousness of the injury
- Disappearing Power - no one knows how she does this, but many refer to it as a power.
- Migraine - only comes out during Level 10 and above duties, but then again, most of her duties are above Level 10.
- Abandoned puffles - she tends to have a soft spot for these little critters, hence why a good majority of her current pets were formerly abandoned.
- Cheese - she enjoys cheese, and is very obsessed with it.
- Silver - it is known that she has an allergic reaction to silver, as it has been seen to injure her.
From genetic code, she has the traits, smarts and abilities of an agent and of a militant. Making her an automatic super soldier. Many in her abnormalities include changing of eye color, hair color and eyebrow color in certain times. Many also are enhanced senses and strength. She also has quick reflexes, which also results to an attitude that always bring fear to many. An attitude wherein when she fights, she takes ordinary things out of nowhere and use it as weapons, and she gets these things in less then a few seconds.
WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD!
She is the first character in the story. Although she is the character mostly focused on, she doesn't seem to do much in the first chapters. She was proclaimed the temporary agent-in-charge here. In the middle of the story is where her participation and skills are shown. Like in the chapter wherein Herbert had a fancy party, she was able to sneak in as a guest. In the end, she knew the Director's identity but payed the price for it. She ended up with a scratch on her right cheek and a cut on her left eye, unfortunately, a small amount of Herbert's claws were stuck on the scratch and the cut, making it nearly impossible for her to heal unless she gets an operation. But the operation would cause her left eye never to see again, so she declined the offer. It did heal, strangely, but a dark mark remains. A raid occurs and it requires her to climb a mountain in Rusca along with a team of agents. In the end, a new division called the Anti-Terrorism Division was created, and the Director gives Rogue the division, making her agent general. Her name is now prolonged, now Agent General Rogue Alyssa T. Tvarkov.
Now the head of the Anti-Terrorism division of the EPF, a case thrown at her nearly killed her. As ordered to kill or capture terrorists from the group TTNM, one of the most wanted in her division's wanted list, she is challenged. A sudden order to move from country to another, leaving a trail of dead terrorists, cleansing to the last terrorist from each country, she is worried about how everything will be cleaned up. To assist her, the Director sends her some agents to assist her, ranging from agents like her, leaders of divisions, to top agents from the different agencies Antarctica has, to generals from the local military. Will she do this? Or will she end up killed herself?
As the technical mother of the disastrous experiment, she is challenged to kill her technical kids. When she heads to Rusca because of the sudden population of Infinitists in the area, she is soon under the custody of her family. As she explores her family and the country, her mission makes her blow her cover and soon, the public knows about this accident. In the attempts to erase all of this from the media, the sudden ambushes strikes the heart of the Tvarkovs. She is soon running for her life as she is chased by Infinitists in their attempt to kill her back. It ends with her in the safe house (aka Tvarkov Base) in the hands of her family.
After the turn of events in Rusca, Rogue finally returns to Club Penguin only to find out when she lands that another hacking is taking place. Later she learns that an Infinitist mole is within the ranks of the EPF which sends her suspicious on every agent she sees. Attack after attack did the Infinitists land on then, and were always one step ahead. As the agency wages into a war with the Infinitists, a fellow agent gets kidnapped and she is sent to rescue them. When she sneaks in to a rebel lair, she finds out that they are reproducing the serum and enlarging their army. In the end her agent who she was supposed to extract from the lair was killed, leaving her with the agent's child. She, in pain with the loss of the agent, ordered to look for the mole, and to kill them. When she later learns who was the mole, she tells Jet who was with the mole, but he didn't reply to her. She in return went to the area and killed the mole, thus the Infinitst rebels didn't know what would happen. The EPF launched air raids on the base until the rebels were driven out. In the funeral of the agent, she sees the girl and somehow imprints on the girl. She promises to protect her and carries her off to her house, where the story ends.
Following the events that happened in the Toughest Mountain, Rogue finds herself traumatized by the death of Catherine Tvariench. This has been the subject of EPF psychologist Agent Cory Millers' attention, who has been adamant in getting Rogue to converse with her regarding what she felt during Tvariench's death. Despite it, Rogue has been stubborn and refused to tell Millers.
Rogue was the main suspect of the 2015 South Pole City attacks following a DNA test. Clovis and Leonardo had been sent to confront her on it. She was at her office in the NRR when they landed, and had went to an exhibition after her shift. She then went on vacation to a rest house of her family's at Krym Island.
Allies, Enemies and Family
The following are her pets:
- Frost - a white puffle, Frost is an Anti-Terrorism Elite Puffle, and serves her master at times of distress.
- Rock - a black puffle, Rock is close friends with Flare, the black Elite Puffle. He serves his master in cooking when she wants to. He is also an Elite Puffle.
- Snap - a yellow puffle, Snap is a close friend of Chirp, and both are mischievous. Both like pranking the other agents. She often serves Rogue as her disguise artist.
- Fire - a red puffle, he is friends of both Yarr and Blast. He often helps Rogue in navigation.
- Flyby - a green puffle, he is friends with Flit. He helps his master in aviation.
- Terrence - a brown puffle, he likes fixing Rogue's phone whenever she breaks it during a mission.
- Carey - a pink puffle, she is the athletics expert of Rogue. She is in charge of her eating habits and exercising periods.
- Dulce - a blue puffle, she is Rouge's baker at times.
- Jazz - her purple puffle, Jazz is Rogue's dancing puffle who entertains her.
- Cornelius - her orange puffle, he likes chewing nearly all of Rogue's boots (except her electronic shock boots).
- Tackler - her rainbow puffle, she called him 'Tackler' because she was only guarding the Cloud Forest when the puffle who chooses her tackles her to the ground (or in the cloud's case, cloud).
- Ethan - her crimson puffle, Ethan helps her lay out plans at her igloo, and he accompanies Rogue in her work. He is an Anti-Terrorism Elite Puffle and is by technical the leader of the whole ATEP.
- Honor - her golden puffle, Honor is a very quick puffle who is often the pride and honor of Rogue.
- She rarely uses an accent for talking. She usually uses an accent when it's for a mission cover.
- She occasionally visits Rusca, since it is her homeland... technically.
- She is terrified of her aunt when she is very mad.
- Other than her aunt, a handful of terrorists can send shivers down her spine.
- Rogue is left-handed.
- Like many other penguins, she often spells her name wrong. The most common mistake she makes is switching g and u in Rogue.
- She likes treating Agent Mike like a father, since he was the one who brought her to the agency, she usually tells him where she is.
- Don't ever give her Mysterious Pork. Ever. And don't ask.
- She doesn't get insulted that easily.
- She is very fluent in English, Russian, German and Spanish.
- She speaks in Russian when disappointed or tensed.
- She is a mixture of a Viking Penguin and a Russian Nord, since her mother is the Viking Penguin and her father a Russian Nord. Which explains her personality.
- Rogue's weapon of choice is a lightweight metal pole used as an Arnis stick.
- As mentioned in Project Infinite: The Beginning, Rogue accidentally placed five tablespoons of salt into her coffee at one point.
- Prior her position as General of Anti-Terrorism, she was the Chief Analyst of International Affairs.
- Usually, she is called-in and is not always in the agency. In times like these, she is usually teaching in the Academy.
- Often, she describes a penguin as "an idiot". This is not used to insult.
- Rogue, in the beginning, had a great difficulty in Mathematics.
- A majority of Rogue's puffles were stray puffles before they were adopted.
Rumors About Rogue Tvarkov
- She and Jet Pack Guy has a secret affair.
- This is false. Both generals do not have a secret affair nor romantic feelings for each other. They only label each other as very friendly co-workers (for Rogue, she says comrade) and that they just work with each other a lot, which explains how they know each other so much.
- Rogue's involvement in Operation: Takedown is a myth.
- This is false. Although she was not in any of the briefings or meetings, she was "Teresita Alovita", the deep cover agent who was acting as a mole for the EPF. She wasn't mentioned by her real name but was mentioned as Agent Elise Sereno, an agent from Castilla. She wasn't ever mentioned by real name because it can cause an uproar in the agency because she is one of the most invaluable agents in the agency and her loss will cause a major impact in the force. Her reason when she was asked where she was during the operation?
|“||That's easy. The NRR requested for my assistance in an operation like Takedown except in Beru, you know how they always need me in things like that.||”|
The reason how the rumor spread was because a high ranking officer accidentally revealed that she was there. But knowing the mission so well, many agents thought that het involvement was a myth and soon everyone believed it was false. Rogue was actually pleased they didn't pry information from her.
- She has a tattoo of the Tvarkov crest on her neck.
- This is true. Though she didn't go anywhere for that to be there, it was said that she, like all her other relatives, got it at young age. That is also true, and that she currently tries to hide it. It was discovered to be true when she was wounded on the back, and Jet requested her to put her hair up so that he could fix her properly.
- She was the assassin who was codenamed "The Red Scarf" during Operation: Man-hunt.
- This is true. She was the assassin of the EPF during Operation: Man-hunt but wasn't the one who killed the target, Alverich Dobrynin. She was working alongside Agent Clinton in Rusca during the op but he was able to get to Alverich first and killed him by spiking his drink. But it was Rogue who gave him the location and the agency the information after persuading it out of Alverich during one point of the mission. When asked where she was during the op, she said.
|“||The NRR wanted me in Camp Stallin, they wanted me to train the recruits for a while. What timing, I missed the operation. So, what happened eh, comrade?||”|
The reason why the rumor spread was because at that time of the operation, it was recruiting season in the NRR.
- Rogue has ties to the Ice Warriors.
- This is true. True meaning yes, she works there. She is rather an informant nowadays and worked there years ago for a few weeks as an intern. Someone was suspicious of her behavior and followed her home. When he saw her with a blue spy phone, he thought she was a PSA mole. The next day, he confronted her and made her confess that she was a PSA mole. She only explained that she was trying to keep her wits and self in tip-top shape. Being a compassionate one, he allowed her to stay in the army as long as she wants. By the time she resigned due to a mission gone wrong, she was a trusted member of the army. It was discovered by the EPF when she was requested to redo her whole EPF file. The IW is listed under her past occupations, but no one knows in the EPF that she is an IW informant.
Relations with Other Penguins
- The Director
- "They are a very skilled penguin, da? They can manage the EPF and at the same time go on with their lives, not knowing the grave danger they are at. I know them in reality, want to know? *chuckles* well, join the EPF."
- "The gadget guy? *laughs* Ah, G. He mentored me back in the Academy, and couldn't resist yelling out equation after equation to test me. He has been my favorite mentor back then... now, a nice comrade. Even though he pisses me off after destroying his own lab several times, he's friend. "
- "The disguise gal never ceases to amaze me. Although I met her after the popcorn explosion, she is extremely nice and very secretive. Do you know how many times I caught her eavesdropping in my room? Countless times!"
- Jet Pack Guy
- "Ah, Jet. Although he's a pain to work with sometimes, he's a strategic guy and I often find him PWNing some new agents in the gym."
- "Heh. The little twerp pranks me in the least expected times. He's troublesome, I tell you. But he is nice and friendly most of the time. But I don't guarantee he'll be like that on April Fools. He's merciless at those times. Pranks everyone and anyone, even the Director. So watch your back during the first of April..."
- "Heh, that's the problem. I do have family ties with him and I see him on weekends. That freaking engineer is a genius at the same time not so sane. He likes me even though I'm in the EPF and most of us know that he's in the Most Wanted List in the force. The problem in daily life is that agents keep on nagging me, and if I'm reported to be seen with him, I'd be interrogated the next day. Sure, it's pain, but hey, that's the way the cookie crumbled. And speaking of cookies... I want a cookie!"
- Agent Jason Crash
- "Crash? *chuckles* The guy is nice. I met him back in the Academy and he actually had the guts to ask for my name. He's a good comrade, very trustworthy, I tell you. But do keep peanut butter away from him, he goes into Phreaker Mode when you do show or give him peanut butter."
- "Okay, who took my cocoa?"
- "Rusca, ahh. Why do you ask?"
- "I don't know what that is, but for all I know, it ain't pretty."
- "No sacrifices when you work with me."
- "The main difference between EPF and military is that your enemies don't wear uniforms."
- "We just lost 60 seconds thanks to someone who can't tie their shoelaces."
- "Okay, 120 seconds."
- "YOU CAN'T SHOOT A GUN PROPERLY AND YET YOU APPLY FOR A POSITION IN MY DIVISION?"
- "I'm a Tvarkov. That's all there is to it."
- This is a common saying she says to excuse virtually anything she does.
*Rogue falls off her chair in the Academy, she was asleep.*
Rogue:"What is it, Madame?"
Teacher:"Answer the math problem on the board!"
*Rogue stares at the board. Written on it is 44 x 44 = ?*
Rogue:"Eh uh... I'll pass."
As A RTF Member
Amigopen:"Hey Rogue, can you please cover for me while I'm gone?"
Rogue:"Uh... sure, comrade..."
(Amigopen leaves the room, Rogue stares at the computer before her and looks through some wiki articles)
Rogue:"Wait a minute! I wanna see my own article!"
(Rogue looks up her name and finds herself. She snickers and adds in more info that is a bit OOC)
Rogue:"Oh yeah I'm done!"
(Rogue submits, but five minutes later... she checks the Recent Changes and finds out that Director Benny reverted her edit.)
Rogue:"CURSE YOU DIRECTOR BENNY!"
Amigopen:"Hey Rogue look at this." (shows her a little bit OOC info in a certain article)
Rogue:"Hey wait a minute... Give me that!" (tackles Amigopen to the ground and rollbacks the edit on the tablet)
To Family Members
(Amigopen realizes why Ezra ran off) Amigopen: "OH NO YOU DON'T!!!"
(Amigopen panics while Rogue is left confused.) Rogue: "Pardon?"
(Amigopen runs out of the place, Rogue runs after him) Rogue: "Amigo! Amigo wait! Come back you don't understand!"
(Rogue leaves the room, chasing Amigopen.)