Flag of Antarctic Peninsula
|Inhabitants||Penguins, puffles and Viking Penguins|
|Location||Antarctic Peninsula (geographically)|
|Neighbours||Trans-Antarctica, Freezeland, Weddell, Sub-Antarctic|
The Antarctic Peninsula is a state of the USA. It is located on the coast of the Antarctic continent, on the Antarctic Peninsula just as the name suggests. Being one of the largest states in the USA, it houses many port cities and has been nicknamed "The Long Arm of the Trade" due to its many trading posts. The tip of the peninsula is only a small distance away to islands such as Club Penguin and King George's Island.
The Peninsula had a long history. It was one of the earliest places on penguin settlement on mainland Antarctica. It was where the first descendants of Sigurd and Bacchus lived. The Antarctic Peninsula was located where the former Land of Asgard was. As the area grew, many more penguins began to live there. The Peninsula was a good place to live, but hard to get to. Just north of the South Shetland Islands is the feared Drake Passage, and the even more treacherous Cape Horn. Both are difficult to navigate because of the strong current, narrow straits, and severe storms. Even so, the Peninsula still attracted many penguins, especially to the coastal regions. In the early years The Peninsulan Slav'ens was formed, which was a small country located on the Peninsula. The years went by and many more countries took it's place. Long after, when the USA was formed, the Antarctic Peninsula became a state of the USA.
It is a major car manufacturer. It houses Strait City. The Peninsula is also home to many major shipping ports. Many ships come in and out of its ports, importing and exporting various goods from a far. It also ships many products from inland Antarctica to other overseas places, like the Ninja Archipelago and Shops Island. In addition, the state is also home to a large fishing industry. Many boats and ships go out to the coastal seas and fish out many loads of fish to be delivered around the continent.
 Counties and Places
Italics means the city is part of the Antarctic Peninsula state but not governed nor controlled by it. Bold refers to the capital of the county.
 Capital County
- Shiverpool-- This is the capital of the state. The rest is to be rewritten!
- EmotiVille-- Is the home of the EmotiCons.
- South Shetland Islands-- Most of the northern islands, like Club Penguin, belong to the Sub-Antarctic Islands but some were ceded to the Peninsula.
- Penjuana-- The city that is on the tip of the mainland Antarctica. It is full of refugees.
 Intake County
- Intake-- Second largest city in the state and also wealthy, due to being located on a major trade route. Also a major port city.
- Bobtropica - Part of Bow Tieland, an island off the shore of Intake.
- Rasingston -- Peaceful town.
- Dancefloo-- A city that has the most nightclubs in the USA. It is nicknamed "The Dance Capital of the Continent".
- Lincon Port-- A small port which has direct services to Cookie Island and Shield Island.
 Viking County
- Elterbrast-- A seaside city home to Viking Penguins.
- Bottoms Up-- An island located at the tip of the Antarctic peninsula.
 One-city counties
- Land of the Fire - Location of Habbiton, a large mysterious home to a strange colony of Little Penguins called "habbits".
- Olympia - bears the same name as the city, it covers the entire Mount Olympia. Hosted the first Olympic Games.
- Waffle County - Location of East Bank City, the largest and only city in the state with an incredible amount of wealth.
- Shporgshel - Location of Baa, the capital of the Shporgshel race. Partly governed by the Antarctic Peninsula due to arguments between local leaders and South Pole Council.
|Tierra Del Fuego, Yowien Sea, Club Penguin||Weddell, Waffleland, Ninja Archipelago, Culldrome Isles, Snowiny||Frostize Enclave, Skulldrome Isles|
|Sub-Antarctic, Ed Island, Dorkugal, Glaw||Happyface State, Regiao Lisboaguesa|