| Featured Article
This article was once the Featured Article of the Week! To vote for this month's Featured Article, go here!
| Arctic Wolves is a low quality article.
It might be deleted if it isn't improved soon. So please, edit it further to expand it to an Average Quality Article, or even a High Quality Article!
|Members||See "Members" section|
The Arctic Wolves are an army lead by Metalmanager. Their name derives from their form of attacking, whereas they "bound" towards their target and act like wolves. As a once family business, they lacked members and fought together, and still maintain a notable band of elites that diligently protect Antarctica. Their headquarters was the Heptagon until 2012, when they were asked to leave to make room for the real US Army. Their current headquarters is Metal's (quite large) igloo.
The Arctic Wolves were started as a family project after the Metal Force was disbanded. The Mercy siblings (with the exception of Guru) formed this group to defend from enemies of Antarctica and mostly Club Penguin. Recently they merged with a PMC Wolfhunter Panzergrendadiers of 1,200, although the number of that PMC was to be increased right the way to 7,200. The merge plus the future extra recruits have boosted the number of members. As part of the merge, a new rank was added, Lieutenant General.
- Lieutenant General
- Gunner Sergent
- [LIEUTENANT GENERAL]Sk8itbot
- [COLONEL]Eve Lendfell
- [CAPTAIN]XTUX Hun
- [LIEUTENANT]Akbaboy (used to be in Flywish's Army but they were treating him poorly.)
- [GUNNERY SEARGENT]CupcakeSlam
- [GUNNERY SEARGENT]Iceflower485
- [GUNNERY SEARGENT]Rocket Slug X
- [GUNNERY SEARGENT]Ludd Lapooh
- [SERGEANT]Mudd Lapooh (how'd he get in this high rank?)
- [CORPORAL]Fudd Lapooh
- [PRIVATES]XTUX's 50 teddy bears.
- [PRIVATES]Waffleland's police force of 100.
- [MULTIPLE RANKS]Former members of Wolfhunter Panzergrenadiers
if you've agreed to join, add yourself here
Each member gets the following equipment:
- A Wheelbarrel (for defense)
- 10 pieces of Snowzer Cheese B
These are the machines owned by the army.
- 15 Pie Tanks
- 30 Judgey Tanks
- 10 P-23 Viruses
- Despite their names, they have nearly no affiliation with wolves, although they have been spotted and named "Wolves" in the arctic.