Books of Triskelle
| Books of Triskelle is a low quality article.
It might be deleted if it isn't improved soon. So please, edit it further to expand it to an Average Quality Article, or even a High Quality Article!
The Books of Triskelle are three leather-bound books, each written by Triskelle. The first and second books have been published, with the originials being kept in the library at Castle Fullmoon. The originials were written by Triskelle himself, with hand-drawn maps, family trees, and various poems, notes, and appendicies.
The books were written by Triskelle during the from 2000 to 2011. After collecting various manuscripts, he combined them into a book. However, this book was very long, so they were divided into three seperate books.
The first book, entitled the "Annals of Valnor", is bound in maroon leather and the cover letters are bright gold, along with seven golden stars on the cover. The pages are gilded golden. This book covers history of Valnor, the High Penguin Confederacy, the Khanzem, until the war when Opacus returned during Olde Antarctica, along with songs, poems, and maps about things in the book. It has about 500 pages.
It contains, in the order they appear in the book:
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Concerning High Penguins: This section of the book explains what High Penguins are, their characteristics, "magic", and common misconceptions about them.
- A History of the Elder Race: Which contains the legend of the Iluvat, the Syd Fhon and the Valn'rii, and the unification of Valnor. It is mainly set from the 1500s BC and prior.
- Of Valnorian History: A chronology of Valnorian history from the 1500s BC to the discovery of Antarctica.
- The Days of Exploration: The title is self-explanitory. It also discusses the downfall of Malcur and the rise of Finwe.
- The First Malcurian War: This chapter talks about the war against Malcur and battles during the war, but it leaves off at the climax of the war.
- The Battle of Unnumbered Tears: The chapter talks about the Battle of Unnumbered Tears and the destruction of Valnor.
- The Confederate Days: This chapter is about the days of the High Penguin Confederacy, from 743AD - 1800s
- The Downfall of the Confederacy and the Days that Followed: This chapter talks about the Confederacy from the mid 1800s to the 1970s, when Opacus returned to the world and started a war.
- Songs and Poetry: Traditional songs, poetry, and quotations regarding events in the book.
- Maps: Maps of Valnor, the High Penguin Confederacy, among many others, such as maps of battles, castles, towns in the past, and territorial changes over the years. Some of these maps were drawn or re-drawn by Triskelle, but many were copied out of other books.
- Notes on the Text: References, notes, and other possible translations (for texts taken out of Valnorian) for things in the book.
Book Two is entitled "Translations from Valnorian and Revived Tales". It contains old stories and mythologies, mostly High Penguin and traditional Freezelandian. It is a white book with a golden flower emblem on the cover, golden letters on the cover, and gilded pages. Some of these stories were written by Triskelle himself, while some were compiled from old texts by Triskelle, and some were recorded by Triskelle. It contains the stories of:
- Fin MacHott
- Puffle Attack of Warmville
- Diamond and Granny
- Choo Choo Train
- Nail of the Nine Fosterchicks
- Fluffy the Wise
- The Elemental Amulets
- The Ilùvat
Book Three is called "Triskelle Waterdouse: His Tales, Journeys, and Adventures". The book, obviously, talks about Triskelle's personal adventures, poetry, and family trees from High Penguin. It is bound in blue leather with silver letters and a white ship on the front. The pages are gilded silver. There are around 300 pages in this book. It is not written in first-person format.
- Title page
- Table of Contents
- Concerning the House of Cirdan: This is a geneology of Triskelle's line.
- Of Ulmos and Gilraen: The story of Ulmos and Gilraen, Triskelle's mother and father. It also talks about Triskelle's birth and the dissapearance of Ulmos.
- The Chickhood of Triskelle: This chapter tells of Triskelle's chickhood and teenage years. It is set from the 1840s to the 1880s.
- The Coming of Triskelle Into Ard Mhaca: Triskelle's journey across the Weddell Sea to Southton in the province of Ard Mhaca, how he obtained the Amulet of Water, and his training in magic.
- The Days of War: Triskelle's adventures during the Khanzem.
- Triskelle's Days of Wandering: During the days of the Snowman Empire and early Olde Antarctica, Triskelle travelled Antarctica.
- The Colonial Revolution: What Triskelle did during Colonial Antarctica.
- King of Freezeland: How Triskelle became King of Freezeland, and stories about what he did during the years 1998 - 2009.
- The War Against Darktan: A recount of the Great Darktonian Pie War.
- Triskelle's Twilight: The end of Triskelle's reign as King of Freezeland, and the first half of Twilight and Shadow.
- The Return of the Shadow: The second half of Twilight and Shadow.
- Triskelle's Poems: Poems written by Triskelle.
- Maps and Family Trees: Maps and family trees.
- Empty pages for tales yet to come.
- The Books of Triskelle are light parodies. They are mixed parodies of the Mabinogion, the Kalevala, and Celtic Mythology. Triskelle's Third Book, however is simply an autobiography of Triskelle's life.
- The Club Penguin Bookroom has copies of the first and second books.
- The Books are sometimes used for sourcing on the Clubb Phengin Weekee.
- The Books have been called fiction by critics who do not believe in High Penguins or High Penguin history.