| Featured Article
This article is, or once was the Featured Article of the Month! To vote for this month's Featured Article, go here!
| Box Creator is an average quality article, but could be even better!
Take this article to the next level, and perhaps even further, by editing it, adding pictures, creating more sections, and adding links to make it a High Quality Article, or possibly an Ultra Quality Article!
Good box, sir.
|Title||The One who can Generate Cardboard in the Shape of cubes or other Objects|
|Faction||Make a box|
Physically: Box box |
Mentally: Box box box
|Birth date||October 9, 1988|
|Interests||Boxes, Stacker (but mostly the boxes)|
|Abilities||Can produce boxes.|
|Enemies||Fire, Stacker (hates him)|
The Box Creator is a powerful penguin with the ability to will cardboard boxes into existence with his mind. Having spent his entire life in the Box Dimension, his mind is about as far gone as that of a feral Orange Puffle. He interjects his sentences with "box" and seems to think of nothing else. He may even think he himself is a box.
Box Creator's story began at his hatching. Director Benny was spamming his approval button, pushing it rapidly in boredom. A mischievous Department of Plot worker, always wanting to see his own ideas come to fruition, drafted the Box Creator "for the Lulz".Benny wasn't paying attention when this prompt appeared on his screen:
The penguin shall be named Box Creator, and he may create b--
In the Box Dimension...
Box Creator landed in the dimension. When he raised his flipper...
A box appeared.
And so, Box Creator became the Box Creator.
More elaborately, the Box Creator discovered his powers upon hatching. He showed up as soon as he hatched because of the aforementioned approval error. Thanks to Benny's mistake, Box Creator teleported right out of his would-be parent's flippers, into the cold, unfeeling world of cardboard and paperwork.
Over time, the mentally deteriorating Box Creator began to train in his power of producing cardboard out of nowhere. He discovered that he could create different types of cardboard and in different shapes, not just boxes, just by focusing what was left of his mind on what he so desired. Doing this, he created a large house out of cardboard, including a working cardboard outhouse
His powers led him to creating boxes for the heck of it. Box-based staircases, cars, platforms, skateboards (prominently featured in the Puffle Party)... if one could name it, Box Creator could make it.
The Orange Puffles idolized Box Creator, and they frequently build statues of him by ripping paper and sticking it together with saliva and leftover tape. Many of these statues litter the Dimension. They consider him one of their own; Box Creator thinks they are boxes.
Box Creator has the power to create boxes at will, all assembled and ready for use. He can also make simple cardboard, tape, and staples (anything to do with cardboard boxes), leading to endless sculptures and designed for his own amusement.
The MIB and the BOF do not worry about Box Creator because he is so deranged and drunken on his diet of Cream Soda and cactus juice that he couldn't cause any harm even if he came into the BOF.
- It's not a cube... IT'S A BOX! A BOX... (cries with joy) A BAH-HAH-HAH-HA-HOXXXXX......
- (mumbling) Boxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxbox
- WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL THINGS CORRUGATED AND SQUARE
- So there's this box and this box, see....
- I USE MY BOX POWERS TO CREATE.......... A BOX!
- I can sum my box life up in six sides: BOX BOX BOX BOX BOX BOX.
- ...-and you put stuff in it.
- ORANGE PUFFLES- BOX -COME TO ME!
- CARDBOARD POWERS, ACTIVATE!
- CYLINDERS ARE FOR SQUARES! ........................wait a minute...
- IF IT'S NOT A BOX, IT'S NOT A BOX.
- IF IT'S NOT A BOX, IT SHOULD NOT CONTAIN ANYTHING.
- I DON'T GIVE A BOX.
- Some box experts prefer to say "boxen".
- McLacker: Hey Box Creator!
- BC: Box?
- McLacker: Do you want to attend tonight's boxing match with me?
- BC: BOXING! YES YES YES BOX BOX BOX.
- (*at the boxing ring*)
- BC (angrily): There's no boxes here! Just a bunch of muscular penguins that are just hitting the box out of each other!
- McLacker: That's what boxing is.
- BC: LIER LIER BOXES ON FIRE.
- McLacker (to self): Note to self. Always say "pugilism" from here on out.
Trying to win over Stacker
- COME- BOX -LET US MAKE BEAUTIFUL BOXES TOGETHER!
- I'm all shipped up and ready to go, baby. Box.
- My, do you look boxy today!
- This is not to be confused with Cow Creator, who makes Moo Penguins, or Stacker, who actually created the Box Dimension.
- He is very good friends with McLacker.
- All orange puffles, even domesticated and CP-dwelling ones, adore him and will obey him more than their real owners.
- He has drunk the water in the Fish Zone.
- Normally, his thoughts consist of "BOX BOX BOX BOX BOX BOX BOX". He mumbles this to himself as well, and speaks broken English, punctured with the word "BOX" throughout.
- He has a crush on Stacker, because she sort of "created boxes" herself.
- He visits the Cow Dimension every now and then and is good friends with the Cow Kreator. He once ate the Moo Penguin grass, but it didn't do anything except give him the ability to materialize cardboard milk cartons.
- His powers somewhat overlap with Mail Banshee.
- He can log into Beta Team as Hippenproxy. If he ever stumbles back to the machine, he can only test box-related things.
- (BOF note: DO NOT OPEN THE DARK BROWN BOXES WITH THE SKULLS AND CROSSBONES OR APRIL FOOLS' WON'T BE FUNNY ANY MORE)