| Carter is a low quality article.
It might be deleted if it isn't improved soon. So please, edit it further to expand it to an Average Quality Article, or even a High Quality Article!
|Title||Oldest Member of G's family|
|Faction||Full Time Chemist|
He died in 2006, but returned as a ghost in 2008, simply claiming "he missed his family". Despite knowing full and well of both the secrets of Jackie and Gariwald VIII, he refused to share key information that could have sovled the eternal mystery.
Carter was born at least 20 years before B. As a chick, Carter learned of chemistry, and later became the only chemist in G's Family.
After returning as a ghost in 2008, he returned to his lifelong hobby: chemistry. He also hopes to spend time with the other members of his family, especially ones he never lived to see.
- Carter also claims to have invented the Fountain of Youth before he died, but did not use it nor publish its discovery.
- When asked, the ghost always responds: "Living forever is for weenies.".
- He's been known to speak of its formula when eating dinner with his family.
At one point, Willy the Penguin got to sit down with Carter and have the first ever interview with a ghost.
- Willy: So C, what's it like to be a ghost?
- Carter: Basicly the same as being a regular Penguin except you can walk through walls and disapear.
- Willy: Sounds very amazing C.
- Carter: It is at first, but eventually it just feels normal.
- Willy: Anyways on to the next question. One bag of Puffle-O's, six large mullets, fifty cans of..... Oops, that's my grocery list.
- Carter: Ha, ha.
- Willy: Anyways onto the next question.
- Carter: I'm very most excited to hear this magnificent question that resides on this piece of paper.
- Willy: Okay then. It says, I heard that you invented so called Fountan of Youth. Is this true, or just something Sanity Penguin said?
- Carter: I'm afraid I can't reveal that information. It is classified. I don't reveal information like this even to agents.
- Speeddasher: Sounds very secretive. Also this question came in from a RocketSnail in Snellville. It asks what was the most amazing moment you ever experienced?
- Carter: The day Billy Mays sold me those ghost "vacuum proof mittens". Those things are outstanding!
- Willy: Sounds amazing C. Anyways I think it's time to go. So to all you citizens of Antarctica I hope you have a good night.
- Carter: And let me know if you see Mister Bean. He must be put in jail soon.
It went well.
- He is older than B.
- He despises Mister Bean, and claims that he will award the Fountain to whoever captures him.