Carl the Fry Thief
| Carl the Fry Thief is an average quality article, but could be even better!
Take this article to the next level, and perhaps even further, by editing it, adding pictures, creating more sections, and adding links to make it a High Quality Article, or possibly an Ultra Quality Article!
| Grab a hard hat!
This page or section is currently under construction, which could be anything from expansion to a major renovation! The information contained within it should not be considered fully accurate until this tag has been removed.
Carl eating the french fries he stole.
|Notable works||Stealing the entire frying machine once|
|Salary||At least 35 french fries per robbery|
|Known for||Stealing French Fries from Mario's Fryz|
|“||Either the Fry Thief haunts your darkest thoughts and most horrifying nightmares, or you've never heard of him.||”|
Carl the Fry Thief is the most renowned criminal in all of Chill Island's history. Each day he breaks into Mario's Fryz to steal french fries from the shop, and gets away with it EVERY time. He is the most wanted criminal according to the Chill Island Protection Force and there is a 15,000 WB$ award for whoever can track him down.
The Fry Thief is Born
It was just an ordinary day on August 21, 2015, until suddenly a tragedy would shake the residents of Chill Island. A mysterious masked penguin had broken into Mario's Fryz and started stealing ALL the french fries. The Ed tried to fight him off, but it was already too late. The french fries were gone.
The following morning, Chill had to publicly announce the disaster that happened the day prior. He gave many condolences to all of his citizens. How could anyone do such a thing? But on that day, watching from home with his TV, Carl sat on his couch eating all the french fries that he proudly stole. And from that day forward, he became known as the Fry Thief!
Chill Island's citizens see Carl the Fry Thief as an uncontrollable menace and threat to their society and way of life. Most Freezonians even fear the very concept of his presence in public and will flinch at the mention of his name. Mayor Chill considers him the most despicable villain to set foot on the island, surpassing the likes of Radztur and Evil Pengy. In reality, the majority have never witnessed Carl in action, and because of this there is a small vocal minority of Freezonians that believe that the Fry Thief is purely fictitious. This behavior, however, is usually due to the denial of someone as evil and cruel as Carl even being physically possible.
It is currently unknown how Carl's thieving affected the business or attendance of Mario's Fryz.
There are many theories held among the small population of Chill Island's citizens regarding how Carl is able to consistently evade capture from the Chill Island Protection Force and why he only specifically targets french fries and nothing else of value.
- Fries for Resale - It has been said that the Fry Thief seeks to open his own fry shop to compete against Mario's Fryz using the french fries he stole from them. It is because of this theory that Mayor Chill has banned any other fry restaurants from opening up on Chill Island.
- Ghost - Some citizens suspect that Carl may in fact be a ghost similar to the likes of Ghast Lee, and can simply phase through walls or vanish to get away.
- Member of the CIPF - The most popular theory held by Freezonians is that the Fry Thief in actuality is a member of the CIPF itself, and thus is able to predict the agency's every move before he goes into action. This theory gained so much traction, that members within the agency itself urged their director and Professor Prepostera to file an internal investigation on the agency's members. The two would later comfort their agents by assuring them everything was perfectly under control and every agent came clean, though many still suspect that there was no investigation at all.
- Nightmare Returns - Since Carl's first heist was not long after Nightmare's death during the Nightmare Epic, some believe that Nightmare faked her death and is now disguised as Carl. Opponents of this theory say it can't possibly be true because Carl is too evil to be Nightmare.
- Rogue Drone - Some agents assume that since the Fry Thief made his first appearance not long after the development of Project Marvel, that Carl may indeed be an early penguinoid drone gone rogue due to a malfunction, now only seeking to steal french fries. Despite this, no penguin-like drones were ever put to development to begin with.
Often the CIPF attempts to cover up many stories regarding Carl simply due to shame of their own incompetence in dealing with his antics. Unfortunately for them, news gets around on Chill Island's small population regardless of media publicity or not, resulting in many exaggerated stories and tales about the Fry Thief that ended up making the CIPF look far worse than the truth would clarify. In spite of this, the CIPF has made no comment on any of these stories and Mayor Chill will frequently try to derail any questioning regarding these concerns.
- Bathrooms Under Surveillance - The CIPF allegedly surveilled every single corner of Mario's Fryz by placing a camera into every room, including the bathroom in a desperate attempt to try and capture footage of Carl in action. In actuality, the agency only set up hidden cameras around the parameter of the building.
- Encounter with Radztur - Word got around that one time Radztur broke into Mario's Fryz in the middle of one of Carl's legendary french fry heists. Upon seeing Carl at work, Radztur was so intimidated that he immediately fled the scene. This story would turn out to be true, though Radztur denies this when asked.
- Fry-Sense - Some believe that Carl has a sixth sense for french fries and is able to track them down instinctively and can even understand a fry's composition just by looking at its exterior. These senses are said to be so intricate that he can even tell the difference between different types of salt on fries.
- The Giant Fry Thief - Citizens have claimed to have witnessed Carl running out of Mario's Fryz late at night, and that he was a gigantic 4 foot tall or 5 foot tall adelie penguin.
- Trackers in the French Fries - For a brief period of time it was rumored that in cooperation with the CIPF, Mario's Fryz would begin placing tiny micro-trackers into the salt of their french fries to try and track down Carl.
- He once tried to steal a smoothie machine. This was the closest he has ever faced being captured as he was almost caught trying to unplug it.
- Carl will never be able to join any team of villains, either because he is too evil for them or because its members are outright terrified of Carl.
- He once showed interest in joining the League of Villainous Evil-doers, but was rejected for the former reason.
- The CIPF's entire Police Division was once stationed at Mario's Fryz in an attempt to capture Carl. Carl still managed to break in, steal the french fries, and escape undetected.
- It is rumored that Carl is the only being in all of Antarctica that Stealth fears.