My caption's over already? Typical.
|Title||Chika "Chickpenguin" Flipperton|
|Location||Someplace that sells cupcakes|
|Occupation||Eating cupcakes in 30 seconds or less.|
|Enemies||Alyssa Featheryfeet, Stupid Bag|
Chika "Chickpenguin" Flipperton is an 11-year-old fifth-grader at Penguin Academy. She is well known for eating cupcakes and reading comics.
She was born on a bright, sunny day and as soon as she turned five, she realized she was getting a little brother who would be named Peep. She was excited to have a younger sibling, but when Peep arrived, her life became awful. That was also the year she started school and on the first day, she was informed to sit by Alyssa Featherfoot. As soon as she heard this, she felt as if her and Alyssa would be perfect friends, so she talked to her nonstop until she was called a loser who can't shut up.
Later in her school years, Chickpenguin was forced to play a "friendly" game of dodgeball in gym, and she was against her enemy, Alyssa. Alyssa held the ball, waiting for Chickpenguin to step up, and when she started to run, she slipped on her aglet and got hit by the ball. After that day, she had used every excuse in the book to get out of class, and it worked until that fateful day when she PWNED Alyssa and gave her a black eye.
She loves to eat cupcakes.
- She is a parody of Babymouse from the Babymouse book series.
- Her background parodies Babymouse: Our Hero.
- She's late for class because normally her bag will turn into a black hole or a squid will grab her.
- She thinks her life needs more glamour, excitement, and adventure.
- She has a tendency to get carried away with her daydreams.
- She dreams of being "queen of the world," but she'll settle for assistant queen.
- But not to Alyssa!