| Featured Article
This article was the Featured Article for the month of April 2016! To vote for this month's Featured Article, go here!
| Chill57181 is a high quality article, which is awesome!
Please continue to expand this article as much as you can, with more sections, text, images, trivia and anything else you can think of to make it even better!
Chill P. Beachball|
December 1, 1999
South Pole City, Colonial Antarctica
|Education||He was asleep for a majority of it, actually|
Vice-President of Shops Island|
Mayor of Chill Island
|Notable works||Current Vice-President and former President of Shops Island, founder and mayor of Chill Island, member of The KD Band|
|Known for||Being crazy|
|Title||Vice-President of Shops Island|
|Term||February 16, 2013-present|
One With The Salt|
His presidential portrait, painted by Hat Pop.
2nd President of The Democratic Industrial Island of Shops
February 25, 2012 – September 7, 2012
|Vice President|| Penquino (2011-2012)|
Mario Rk (2012-election)
|Preceded by||Ben 100022|
4th Vice President of The Democratic Industrial Island of Shops
February 16, 2013 – Incumbent
|Preceded by||Mario Rk|
to listen to Chill57181's theme!
|“||It's not about why, it's about why not!||”|
— Chill's life motto
Chill57181 is the vice president of Shops Island and mayor of Chill Island. His best friends are Mario Rk, Penquino, LMGT, The Ed, Bro, and Johnny 115. He has an unusual affinity for party hats and is almost never seen without one, even in the most serious of situations. The only exception is when he goes on secret missions so he doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.
Chill was hatched on December 1st, 1999 in South Pole City. He attended an average school where he became friends with LMGT and later Penquino. During the first few years of school, Chill was bored and uninterested in school so didn't try much, causing him to get bad grades. At one point he was even given a dunce cap by one of his teachers, although rather than being insulted, wore it almost all the time because he thought it was neat. Later, the trio of friends managed to stop a rash of thefts caused by Jerk Penguins in the school.
Life on Club Penguin
He and his family moved to Club Penguin in 2008, where they led fairly normal lives. One day while wandering around Club Penguin, Chill bumped into Gary. Despite a short and uneventful meeting, Gary unknowingly became Chill's hero, which was kind of ironic because he hated science. In late 2008, Chill somehow managed to graduate early, despite not paying attention in class and procrastinating a lot.
In January 2009, he joined the PSA. In February, Chill purchased an EBUL membership for the first time, which he would continue to renew even for years after he left the island. One of the many things he did was visit the Stage for the first time and saw Squidzoid vs. Shadow Guy and Gamma Gal. The play left quite an impression on Chill, sparking his interest in superheroes, even purchasing a Shadow Guy costume. However, he criticized the updates made to the play a year later, preferring the original. In the spring, Chill began training with Sensei and became a Ninja a few months later.
On May 3, 2009, Chill discovered the Club Penguin Weekee and became a frequent visitor. He met many of his current friends here, including Mario Rk and Johnny 115. While on an expedition "just because" in June with Penquino and LMGT, Chill discovered Chill Island, at that time known as Freezonia, and settled it, but soon returned to Club Penguin Island. After a few months of training, Chill became a Fire Ninja on New Year's Eve. As a result of the PSA's destruction by Herbert in May 2010, Chill was transferred into the EPF.
Life on Shops Island
In August 2010, he moved to Shops Island at Ben's request to help lead by his side, unknown to himself that it was at the time a dictatorship. He opened his own mall, Chill World, soon after arriving. He tried to convince some of his friends to move to Shops Island, and finally succeeded in July 2011 when Penquino and LMGT moved to Shops Island. Ben slowly participated less and less in the management of Shops Island, and in late July, went away, effectively putting Chill in charge. Beginning to realize that Shops was a dictatorship, Chill began setting up a secret democracy, appointing Penquino as the governor of Southern Shops and later his unofficial vice president. Chill returned to Chill Island in September, discovering it in a state of disrepair after not being touched for nearly two years. Noticing its close proximity to Shops Island, he declared it a state of Shops. In November, Chill made a brief return to Club Penguin to become a Water Ninja.
In February 2012, Ben's regime was finally overthrown. Chill was elected president, and he selected Penquino to be his official vice president. However, Penquino took a day off in March, leaving the opportunity for Brook to trick Chill into thinking Penquino would become another Ben, taking extended leaves of absence, and that he wouldn't be a good vice president. Brook's manipulative tactics worked, and Chill replaced Penquino with Brook, who ordered the police to ban Penquino from Shops. In the summer, Chill lifted Penquino's exile and found out the truth about Brook, removing him from office.
Shortly after, he formed The KD Band with Mario Rk, Penquino, and LMGT. He resigned from his presidency in September due to being threatened with impeachment by Brook and a brainwashed Bro. In February 2013, he returned to Shops politics when he was elected to be Lavender's vice president.
He went on vacation to Calada in March with Mario, Penquino, and LMGT when Bro convinced them to. Unfortunately, Chill didn't enjoy the trip much. He wasn't very fond of learning about other cultures and mostly found the trip boring. Things only got worse when Chill witnessed Mario's apparent death, and was afterwards left out of an SIA mission by his friends. And that was before Bro's evil puffle and X-Antibody tried to kill them all. In May he returned to Club Penguin like he had a few years prior to become a Snow Ninja, finally completing his Amulet.
In May 2018, Chill decided to revive The KD Band when he was bored after suddenly coming up with ideas for new songs. After convincing Penquino and Mario to join him, he asked Bro to rejoin, who refused. Chill decided he was just being "broring" and replaced him with his friend The Ed.
In August of 2025, Chill was elected President of Shops Island once again by the Shops Island Council due to Lavender's failing health. However, he didn't have a Vice President, and announced that any current governor of Shops Island would be allowed to campaign for Vice President. Djf, governor of Moon Island, won by rigging the vote. In December 2025, Brook and Djf staged a coup, forcing Chill to give up his position and fake a resignation. After Bro was executed by Djf, Chill and Penquino began a rebellion against the new totalitarian dictatorship. During the Shops Civil War, Penquino gave Chill keysaber training. After the end of the Civil War and the fall of Shops Island, Chill moved to Chill Island permanently.
In 2030, Chill lost control of Chill Island to What Tambourine, who had incited Chill's own Dance-Off Code. Chill was completely obliterated in the dance-off by the cyborg dancer Raveous. Chill became the mayor again two weeks later when Tyler beat Tambourine himself in another dance-off.
Chill is the former president and current vice president of Shops Island, and was later rated as the #1 president in Shops Island's history by citizens. Despite being less than a year younger than Bro, he managed to dodge criticisms for being such a young government official, possibly because of his involvement with Shops from the beginning, or the fact that Shops wasn't nearly as developed and influential during Chill's presidency as it is today. He is also the mayor of his own island, Chill Island, which is also a state of Shops Island. He currently operates FreezeShop, formerly known as Chill World, a chain of malls around Shops Island with an additional location on Chill Island.
He is the director of the CIPF, and is also an elite and special agent in the SIA. While living on Club Penguin Island he was an agent in Division Gamma of the EPF, as well as the PSA before its destruction.
Chill was a frequent visitor of the Club Penguin Weekee, although he spent more time socializing with the other visitors and working on his UsaPaje than contributing to the Weekee itself. A few years after moving to Shops Island, Chill's visits became less frequent, and he rarely visits now, although he still keeps in close contact with many of his old Weekee friends. Despite his lack of involvement with the Weekee in modern times, he still has a deep respect for Kermit.
He was one of the founding members of The KD Band, and was the organizer behind its brief revival in 2018. He plays keyboard in the band.
Chill is generally a big goofball, joking around in most situations. This causes some people to think that he's immature and doesn't really take anything seriously. On the rare occasion that Chill stops joking around, something probably went horribly wrong.
Chill has very little interest in learning about other cultures and their history. Additionally, despite his current position as Vice President and former President of Shops Island, he considers politics to be boring, avoiding political affairs as much as possible. Lavender occasionally catches Chill playing his Snowtendo 3DS in government meetings.
In the past, he was very naive, leaving himself open to others with malicious agendas like Brookelas, although after this nearly caused disaster for Shops several times, he learned from his mistakes.
In his early years on Shops Island, Chill was heavily opposed to war and violence, sometimes even being physically sickened when hearing about it. This began to subside after Chill accidentally "killed" a robot, and eventually went away entirely, which will allow him to have an instrumental role in the Shops Civil War.
Chill was originally a dark blue penguin, but later changed had his feathers dyed lime green when he got older. By the end of 2009, the lime green dye had mostly worn off, resulting in a mixture of dark blue and lime green that created his current aqua color.
Chill's trademark outfit is his treasured 5th Year Party Hat, rarely replaced by The Side Swept, along with his Amulet, Orange Hoodie, and Orange Checkered Shoes. Although known for his love of party hats, Chill actually used to wear a Blue Propeller Cap, paired with a Blue CP Hoodie Outfit and Running Shoes. During Club Penguin's 4th Anniversary Party, he changed his outfit to the 4th Year Party Hat, Orange Hoodie, and Cloud Canvas Shoes, which remained as his outfit until he switched to his current outfit at the 5th Anniversary Party.
In colder weather, Chill wears the Candycane Scarf, Blue Winter Jacket, Blue Mittens, and Fuzzy Boots. In warmer weather, he trades his Orange Hoodie for a Star T-Shirt, and sometimes wears Gold Sunglasses.
Chill has made it a tradition for himself to dress up as Frankenpenguin every Halloween.
Chill's favorite hobby is playing video games, particularly the Super Antics games, Jokemon, Snowcraft, and Super Smash Mates. He is also very creative and enjoys drawing and writing stories, but often suffers from bad writer's block, which causes him to procrastinate and usually give up. He occasionally attempts to invent things like his childhood hero Gary, but he's not very good at it and they usually just explode in his face. He likes going Quad-racing from time to time with Bro, and riding his Hover Board.
He is fascinated by the Jedi and Sith, and owns a keysaber just to pretend he's a Jedi. He considers himself an expert on memes. He enjoys media considered bad such as WHAT?!? ironically. At one point, he even owned 1,000 copies of WHAT?!?, before selling most of them to clean out space and earn money. Similarly, he also enjoys weird media such as Bananaphone, owning several copies of Tha Bananaphone.
Chill's favorite food is hamburgers, his favorite dessert is pie, and his favorite drink is lemonade. He also likes pizza, french fries, ice cream, chocolate milk, and orange juice. He absolutely hates most vegetables and therefore, salads as well.
|Color||Name (gender)||Adoption date||Notes|
|Orange||Orangey (M)||February 2010|
|Green||Pilot (M)||March 2010|
|Black||Speedy (M)||October 2010|
|White||Blizzard (M)||December 2010|
|Red||Arrr (M)||January 2011|
|Purple||Bubbles (F)||January 2011|
|Brown||Pudding (M)||January 2011|
|Yellow||Sunshine (M)||February 2011|
|Pink||Jumpy (F)||February 2011|
|Blue||Blueberry (M)||February 2011|
|Orange||Sunburst (M)||February 2011|
|Green||Shamrocker (M)||March 2011|
|Orange||Crumbs (M)||October 2011|
|Yellow||Penny (F)||November 2011|
|Black||Roy (M)||March 2012|
|Rainbow||Prism (M)||March 2013|
|Rainbow||Skittles (F)||March 2013|
|Gold||Nugget (M)||November 2013|
- The Ed - Chill and The Ed have been good friends since Ed moved to Shops Island in 2011. Chill enjoys hearing about Ed's various antics and seeing him drive the Meme Machine around Chill Island (and listening to its special horn as it drives by).
- Gary the Gadget Guy - Despite his dislike for science, Gary unknowingly became Chill's hero at a young age, and inspired him to attempt to invent his own gadgets, with little success. After joining the PSA, Chill was ecstatic to learn Gary also worked for them, and often accidentally made him uncomfortable whenever they met.
- Gary the Gaget Dude
- Hat Pop - Chill and Hat Pop have been friends since they met on the Club Penguin Weekee, although Chill used to mess with her by stealing her bunny ears. He has appeared in some of her PengTube skits. She also painted his presidential portrait.
- Johnny 115
- Kermit - Although Chill was lucky enough to receive Kermit's autograph in 2014, they did not get to talk much. Nevertheless, Chill has immense respect for Kermit thanks to his heroics on the Weekee, opening Kermit-themed stores in all FreezeShop locations, and even declaring his birthday an official Chill Island holiday. Chill also heavily pushed for Kermit's recognition as a saint on Shops Island, a country where no other saints were recognized prior to Kermit.
- LMGT - LMGT is one of Chill's oldest friends, and remains one of his best friends to this day.
- Mario Rk - Mario has been one of Chill's best friends since they met on the Club Penguin Weekee and later served as his vice president. The two get along very well thanks to their nearly identical personalities and interests. While living on Club Penguin, the two often got into lots of antics and went on several adventures. After witnessing his apparent death in Calada, Chill was heavily shaken, although somehow knew he was okay somewhere.
- Penquino - Although their relationship began with a rocky start when they were kids, Penquino is now one of Chill's best friends. He was one of the first of his friends that Chill invited to move to Shops Island, and he trusted him enough to make him part of his secret democracy, and later his vice president.
- Professor Prepostera
- Red and Blue
- Snowman 1001 - Chill and Snowman have been friends since they met on the Club Penguin Weekee. Chill greatly enjoys Snowman's trolls and has appeared on some of his PengTube skits.
- Tyler - Chill often interacts with Tyler in the CIPF headquarters, and they get along well thanks to their similar senses of humor. Unlike Professor Prepostera, Chill finds Tyler's snarkiness and heavy sarcasm amusing.
- Yorkay Porkay
- Ben 100022 - Despite Ben's bad reputation nowadays, Chill still has some respect for him because without him, there would probably be no Shops Island.
- Carl the Fry Thief - Chill is horrified by Carl's despicable actions and wants him off his island as soon as possible.
- Evil Pengy
- Glitterpants - Chill has never met Glitterpants, but hates him anyway.
- Penstubal - Chill and Penstubal don't get along well at all and have been rivals since 2015 for various complicated reasons. They often disagree with each other about almost everything, and Penstubal thinks he should never have any political power. In the future, these relations will deteriorate even further thanks to the Penstubal Post, and Chill will be involved in many pranks against Penstubal.
- Quackerpingu - Chill is annoyed by Quackerpingu and considers him a nuisance.
- "Hello there!"
- "I've got a bad feeling about this..."
- "Well you see..."
- "TO be fair..."
- "It's not about why, it's about why not!"
- "Hey look, a package!"
- "Take a Chill pill."
- "We didn't come here to learn about history!" (Calada, Eh?)
- He is a Class IV Fourth Wall breaker and claims he can sometimes hear the Fourth Wall complaining whenever he breaks it.
- He always carries around a bottle of pills with his face engraved on them just so he can tell people to "take a Chill pill". Not even Chill knows what would happen if you actually took one.
- He owns the International Party Hat Museum to share his love of party hats with the world.