Club Penguin Fanon Wiki:Code of Conduct and Policy/Mary Sue
Mary Sues are penguins with no flaws and are unrealistically perfect in almost every way. On the Club Penguin Fanon Wiki, we almost always frown upon Mary Sue characters, so please kindly refrain from making your characters as such, unless you want us to retaliate with edits of our own, and we WILL do it. Find out more in the sections below.
Mary Sue Characteristics
This is a list of common characteristics to find in a Mary Sue. It's okay to have a few of these, but if you have most, or all of them, please try to cut back on your character's (bally wot) awesomeness.
- Are in a prominent/high/important position in the sides of good or evil
- Always win in fights
- Are friends with everyone
- Always get what they want
- Have special powers
- Rule a massive empire/country or own a major corporation, business, or syndicate
- Somehow have lifetime and mutual relationships with famous (or worse, canon) characters that have no backstory or description
- Magically protect their organization from obvious issues such as corruption, crime, dissent
- No one dislikes them or has a reason to dislike them
List of notable Mary Sues
A list of these penguins/objects can be found in this category.
- Swiss Ninja Hochstadt
- Gary the Gaget Dude
- Sancho Monte Captio
Don't ever try to be as
awesome Mary Sue-ish as the characters listed above.
- Link, an extreme Anti-Mary Sue activist.
Swiss Ninja, the best example of a Mary Sue.Swiss Ninja is no longer a Mary Sue do to the fact that almost everyone hates him and he has issues with World Domination.
- Chuck von Injoface, a violent Mary Sue
- Fudd Lapooh, a former Mary Sue.
- Flystar55555, an overpowered Mary Sue.
- Slidur, an extremely hyper Mary Sue.
- Mary Sue article on Wikipedia.