Club Penguin Fanon Wiki:Council
The Club Penguin Fanon Wiki Council is a legislation of users that discuss and vote on current topics and proposals. Archived topics go here, no matter the outcome.
- Any users that qualify according to our Voting Policy may vote in all topics presented in the council. Users that don't qualify to vote may still give their opinion in the comments section.
- Any user that qualifies to vote is allowed to open a council topic, though nonsense topics may be discarded without notification.
- The amount of time a topic will stay open for voting will be at the admins' discretion. A typical vote is open for about two weeks.
- Controversial topics which have a small vote differential (e.g. +1) may or may not pass. This will be discussed and decided among the administration.
- Demotion votes for users do not belong here; they get their own demotion vote page.
- We ask that all users who vote "neutral" state why they voted neutral, rather than choosing a side "For" or "Against". Neutral votes without an explanation will be removed.
- Topics that have been closed (or failed) must be closed for four months before a similar topic can be introduced.
- Votes regarding user rights and the Wall of Fame are not subject to this rule under the condition that the proposals are related to different users.
- Comments on topics should be constructive and add to the discussion, otherwise they may be removed.
- Think before you post a new topic: could a topic be achieved by asking the admins instead of a vote?
- Topics intended as jokes or that otherwise provide nothing to the site may be removed by the administration.
The administration holds a special ability, called veto. When half of the present (active/partially active) administration votes against a proposal (if they have good reason for doing so), it can be discarded, or vetoed.
Please use this formatting when adding a new topic. Place your topic at the bottom of the section, below the line. Don't forget to sign it!
===Topic name (+/- 0)=== :''Topic added on <current date; e.g. September 3, 2008>.'' :''Topic will be closed on <two weeks later>.'' Information about your topic goes here, including your arguments for your subject. (A more descriptive argument may convince people to join your side!) Your signature (simply add ~~~~), and maybe some final comments. ====For (0)==== ====Against (0)==== ====Neutral (0)==== ====Comments====
|1||December 22, 2012 - January 8, 2013||Read||Read|