Club Penguin Fanon Wiki:Council
The Club Penguin Fanon Wiki Council is a legislation of users that discuss and vote on current topics and proposals. Archived topics go here, no matter the outcome.
- Any users that qualify according to our Voting Policy may vote in all topics presented in the council. Users that don't qualify to vote may still give their opinion in the comments section.
- Any user that qualifies to vote is allowed to open a council topic, though nonsense topics may be discarded without notification.
- The amount of time a topic will stay open for voting will be at the admins' discretion. A typical vote is open for about two weeks.
- Controversial topics which have a small vote differential (e.g. +1) may or may not pass. This will be discussed and decided among the administration.
- Demotion votes for users do not belong here; they get their own demotion vote page.
- We ask that all users who vote "neutral" state why they voted neutral, rather than choosing a side "For" or "Against". Neutral votes without an explanation will be removed.
- Topics that have been closed (or failed) must be closed for four months before a similar topic can be introduced.
- Votes regarding user rights and the Wall of Fame are not subject to this rule under the condition that the proposals are related to different users.
- Comments on topics should be constructive and add to the discussion, otherwise they may be removed.
The administration holds a special ability, called veto. When half of the present (active/partially active) administration votes against a proposal (if they have good reason for doing so), it will automatically be discarded, or vetoed.
Please use this formatting when adding a new topic. Place your topic at the bottom of the section, below the line. Don't forget to sign it!
===Topic name (+/- 0)=== Information about your topic goes here, including your arguments for. ~~~~ ====For (0)==== ====Against (0)==== ====Neutral (0)==== ====Comments====
Make a New Type of Canon Articles, named "Club Penguin Comic Series" (0)
When I made the page Ahcadhist Penjwin a week or two ago, I thought of a good idea on how we could pay more tribute to our beloved game, Club Penguin. To do this, we can create a new "Canon" template that is aimed towards articles based on the comics, which will (at best) look like -
| Council is Fair Game!
This article is about something actually in Club Penguin's Comics, and because it is related to the real-life Club Penguin, it is therefore fair game, which means anybody can edit it, without having to worry about OOC (out-of-character) rules! (within good reason). Please note that their backgrounds and (usually) names are fictional, as their backgrounds and names are hardly ever given.
At best, we can create articles based on the comics, name them (if they don't have a name), give them a background, etc. and then we've created an article based off a character in the real life comics.
- I don't quite see why this needs to be a vote, to be honest. The way I see it, if you're basing a character off of a nameless or backgroundless comic character, then I feel it's your OOC even if it's supposed to be that penguin (e.g., creating a character based on Tommy from the snowball throwing contest comic). Now, if it's a recurring or prominent comic character with a CPW page like the X-treme penguin or Squidulator, that on the other hand should be fair game. I hope this answer helps. --User:EDFan12345 04:35, 21 July 2017 (UTC)
- Doesn't require a Council vote. --Penstubal (Talk) (Edits) 10:27, 21 July 2017 (UTC)
- I'll agree with the others, I don't think this needs to be a council topic. -- Wikipenguino (talk | contribs | articles) memes 12:27, 21 July 2017 (UTC)
|1||December 22, 2012 - January 8, 2013||Read||Read|