Club Penguin Fanon Wiki:Council
The Club Penguin Fanon Wiki Council is a legislation of users that discuss and vote on current topics and proposals. Archived topics go here, no matter the outcome.
- Any users that qualify according to our Voting Policy may vote in all topics presented in the council. Users that don't qualify to vote may still give their opinion in the comments section.
- Any user that qualifies to vote is allowed to open a council topic, though nonsense topics may be discarded without notification.
- The amount of time a topic will stay open for voting will be at the admins' discretion. A typical vote is open for about two weeks.
- Controversial topics which have a small vote differential (e.g. +1) may or may not pass. This will be discussed and decided among the administration.
- Demotion votes for users do not belong here; they get their own demotion vote page.
- We ask that all users who vote "neutral" state why they voted neutral, rather than choosing a side "For" or "Against". Neutral votes without an explanation will be removed.
- Topics that have been closed (or failed) must be closed for four months before a similar topic can be introduced.
- Votes regarding user rights and the Wall of Fame are not subject to this rule under the condition that the proposals are related to different users.
- Comments on topics should be constructive and add to the discussion, otherwise they may be removed.
The administration holds a special ability, called veto. When half of the present (active/partially active) administration votes against a proposal (if they have good reason for doing so), it will automatically be discarded, or vetoed.
Please use this formatting when adding a new topic. Place your topic at the bottom of the section, below the line. Don't forget to sign it!
===Topic name (+/- 0)=== Information about your topic goes here, including your arguments for. ~~~~ ====For (0)==== ====Against (0)==== ====Neutral (0)==== ====Comments====
New US state (-4)
In my opinion, Eastshielf is too large on the USA's map. I suggest creating a new state out of a portion of it, which will be Fair Game.
- --Slender Talk to me 22:13, 12 May 2017 (UTC)
- --Brant (Talk) (Contributions) 01:39, 13 May 2017 (UTC)
- --Imperator Johnson (Defender of Fanon|Bane of Turtles|Slayer of Mushrooms) 23:24, 12 May 2017 (UTC)
- --Happyface (talk|blog|contribs) 01:04, 13 May 2017 (UTC)
- -- AeroNachos Your Friendly Neighbourhood Liberal | Fier d'être canadien! | #Canada150 01:30, 13 May 2017 (UTC)
- --User:EDFan12345 01:49, 13 May 2017 (UTC)
- OOC (sorta).-- I FEEL GR8 M8 MLG LOL. Wanna Chat? -Mcdonalds394 03:02, 13 May 2017 (UTC)
- I think we have enough states as of now. -- Wikipenguino (talk | contribs | articles) ideas.exe could not be located 05:02, 13 May 2017 (UTC)
- --Dave33333 The Epic King has returned! 01:28, 22 May 2017 (UTC)
- we need more details before we actually vote on this, what will be the name? Size? Population? Geography? Politics and Local Government? History? Culture? Civilization? Locations? --Penstubal (Talk) (Edits) 22:18, 12 May 2017 (UTC)
- The state's pages are already so low quality so being part of the main article of the wiki. How about we focus on improving those instead? --Happyface (talk|blog|contribs) 01:04, 13 May 2017 (UTC)
- I've been thinking of something like this for quite some time. --Brant (Talk) (Contributions) 01:39, 13 May 2017 (UTC)
- It makes next to no sense for Eastshield to split, plus you've given no information about your proposal whatsoever other than thinking the state is 'too big'. I agree with HF, the effort would better be spend improving thea rticles that already exist rather than splitting them further. --User:EDFan12345 01:48, 13 May 2017 (UTC)
- I agree with the others, we should improve the states that already exist before trying to make new ones. The current state pages are below par, at best. They're also fair game, so anyone can expand the page as long as the changes aren't OOC. CKSysop/BOBmaster? 01:51, 13 May 2017 (UTC)
- Those who are against can agree that there are too many states in the USA already. Do we really need another one?-- I FEEL GR8 M8 MLG LOL. Wanna Chat? -Mcdonalds394 03:08, 13 May 2017 (UTC)
|1||December 22, 2012 - January 8, 2013||Read||Read|