Club Penguin Fanon Wiki:Featured User
On the Club Penguin Fanon Wiki, we have many great users who make the site the elaborate wall of literacy it is. Here, we nominate and vote for one user each month, who is truly great and deserves to be featured and recognized.
When nominating a user, do it like this (you can copy/paste if you'd like):
===[[User:Example|Example]] (0)=== ''Nominated by: [[User:Username|User]]'' ====For (0)==== ====Against (0)==== ====Comments====
Here are some rules to follow:
- Regard the Voting Policy.
- You cannot vote for or nominate yourself.
- You may not influence other users to vote for you or a certain user.
- You may only vote twice.
- Explain why you're nominating a user.
Nominated by: Chill57181
Mr Cow's been around for a while now, but last month started becoming more consistently active. Since then, he's wrapped up two stories, started and made a lot of progress on a third, and worked to revitalize some LQAs, helping to breathe life into the wiki in a time that, in my opinion, it really needs it.
- --Chill57181 (Talk • Contributions) 03:28, 24 December 2019 (UTC)
- --Penstubal (Talk) (Edits) 14:33, 26 December 2019 (UTC)
Nominated by: Mr Cow2
Anyone who questions this inclusion is a noob. This man has written almost every article in Darktan's Army. His formulated epic storylines, invented the Role Play system, and photoshopped signatures for several users all over the place. He was the first user in a long time to create an entirely new adventure from scratch, and the third user to ever make a true villain. He later quit for a while, but returned as a rogue troll turned hero, Zone, and blessed us with a second wave of epic articles, assistance and maintenance. To Zone, we attribute April Fools' 2010, the current Main Page layout, and several coding functions that allow for such ritzy displays of altering images and quotes. Zone is the only worthy successor of Bugzy's unreachable role as the epitome of "win"- which makes him a truly worthy user for the Wall of Fame. As if this wasn't epic enough, he was and is the only user that directly argued with TurtleShroom and, not only did he win, but he defeated him, hard. Since everyone needs to be put in their place at least once to avoid cockiness, this did far more for the site than it seems to do at first glance.
- --Mr Cow2 (talk) 05:55, 26 December 2019 (UTC)
- Has been very active, I agree with Mr Cow2-- Agent Isai (Talk) 05:35, 24 December 2019 (UTC)
- is doing a copypasta from the wall of fame even legal --Chill57181 (Talk • Contributions) 16:40, 26 December 2019 (UTC)