Club Penguin Fanon Wiki:Fun Stuff/Puffle Escape's Riddle Zone
Here is where I'll post a riddle. The riddle changes every week or so. If you think you know the answer, just leave it in the answer section! Have fun! A new riddle starts whenever someone correctly guesses the answer, or, on rare occasions, there will be several!
- 1 Riddle #1
- 2 Answers to first riddle
- 3 2nd riddle!
- 4 Guesses
- 5 3rd riddle
- 6 Take a guess
- 7 Riddle 4
- 8 Attempts
- 9 Riddle 5
- 10 Take a guess, pal!
- 11 Riddle 6
- 12 Take a guess pal!
- 13 Riddle 7
- 14 Take a guess, it won't hurt!
- 15 Riddle 8
- 16 Riddle 9 (CANCELLED)
- 17 Place you guessing here! Seriously!
- 18 Riddle 10
- 19 IT'S GUESS OR BE GUESSED
Nobody won... The answer was 5:59 p.m.
Answers to first riddle
- 5:30 PM?--Mcdonalds394 The famous one of Mcdonalds City would like to chat with you! 15:22, 5 April 2015 (UTC)
What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
- Easy! A towel!
A penguin went on a trip with a O' berry, a Puffle, and a shark. He came upon a stream which he had to cross and found a tiny boat to use to cross the stream. He could only take himself and one other - the O' Berry, the Puffle, or the shark - at a time. If he could not leave the shark alone with the Puffle, or the Puffle alone with the O' berry, how can he get all 3 safely over the stream?
If you can only bring one item with you, how can you do it without letting the shark eat the Puffle, or letting the Puffle eat the O' berries?
Take a guess
- First, the penguin takes the O-Berries. Then, he takes the shark. After that, he takes the puffle. -- (t|c|e) 20:29, 18 April 2015 (UTC)
- Then the shark eats the puffle after he takes the berries
- Fist he takes the puffle, then he takes the O-berries and takes the puffle back, then he takes the shark, then goes back to take the puffle. Mectrixctic Talk to me! See the articles I worked on.. see my 5,685 edits! 20:42, 18 April 2015 (UTC)
What has a single eye but can't see?
- needle Mectrixctic Talk to me! See the articles I worked on.. see my 5,685 edits! 14:49, 18 May 2015 (UTC)
- GAME WON! :D --I NEED DA SNOWBOT. NOW. 23:50, 18 May 2015 (UTC)
- (just for the lulz) a cyclops with a blind eye --not amigopen 11:08, 19 May 2015 (UTC)
A dude comes into town on Friday. He stays 3 nights, and leaves on Friday. How is this possible?
Take a guess, pal!
- The thing-a-jing that the dude is riding on is called Friday. That's the oldest trick in the book. --Squids seriously are in need for more puns. Good thing Splatoon's coming soon. (And this is a talk page.) 23:54, 18 May 2015 (UTC)
- It's a horse Mectrixctic Talk to me! See the articles I worked on.. see my 5,685 edits! 20:29, 19 May 2015 (UTC)
- The Horse is called Friday. Also, if you want more, he must have either left on Monday or came on Tuesday-- Mcdonalds394 The famous one of Mcdonalds City would like to chat with you! 20:25, 6 December 2015 (UTC)
A man and his wife are driving in a car fast. The man pulls over and gets out. When he returns he finds his wife dead and the person responsible in the car. Who is this person? (OVER)
Take a guess pal!
- I know! The man!-- Mcdonalds394 The famous one of Mcdonalds City would like to chat with you! 20:29, 6 December 2015 (UTC)
- The wife? --Wikipenguino (talk • contribs) Peanut Butter Jelly Time! 12:50, 25 August 2016 (UTC)
Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?
Hint: It's not the bones. It's something else.
Take a guess, it won't hurt!
- Cause it's Mr Skeletal-- Mcdonalds394 The famous one of Mcdonalds City would like to chat with you! 20:36, 6 December 2015 (UTC)
- He didn't have the guts to cross it. --2601:8A:4301:79C6:FCC9:A0D4:7F:D506 (Mrdave921) 13:34, 22 July 2016 (UTC)
- He thought that the white lines on the road are dead skeletons who have been ran over by cars --Quackerpingu (talk). Quack 08:33, 23 July 2016 (UTC)
I'm found once in the earth, yet you can find me twice in a week. I am seen once every year and you find me in water. Now then, what am I?
- EASY. The letter E!!! --Wikipenguino (talk • contribs) Peanut Butter Jelly Time! 12:51, 25 August 2016 (UTC)
Riddle 9 (CANCELLED)
There are two puffles in two rooms. One puffle can see the other, but the other can't see it. How is this so?
Place you guessing here! Seriously!
- A one-way mirror? --—Mrdave921 (talk/Characters) 23:44, 10 October 2016 (UTC)
- Because that one puffle is seeing the other puffle, which can't see himself. Of course I am using logic here.-- Mcdonalds394 The famous one of Mcdonalds City would like to chat with you! 04:37, 14 December 2016 (UTC)
- The other puffle's eyes are closed or it is looking to the other side --Quackerpingu (talk). Contributions A link 13:09, 17 December 2016 (UTC)
- THE OTHER PUFFLE CAN BE SEEN IN TV OR IT IS A PAINTING --Quackerpingu (talk). Contributions A link 15:33, 18 December 2016 (UTC)
A Puffle is trapped in a room. He is forced between two doors. One had a magnifying glass that would fry anything that entered, and the second contained a fire breathing dragon. How does he escape?
IT'S GUESS OR BE GUESSED
- The dragon chases him and the gets fried by the magnifying glass. -- QUACKERPINGU WITH BIG LETTERS! (talk). Contributions A link 16:04, 24 February 2018 (UTC)
- I'd have said the same thing, to be honest. But what if the dragon couldn't exit the room? Consider that, too. -- This is a Puffle. This is a talk page. Here's a notepad! GYAAAAAAAH! 16:53, 24 February 2018 (UTC)
- The puffle opens both doors at the same time. -- QUACKERPINGU WITH BIG LETTERS! (talk). Contributions A link 16:54, 24 February 2018 (UTC)