Club Penguin Fanon Wiki:IRC
Note: By clicking chat on the sidebar you get the chats for all three Wikis. If it doesn't work or you wish to log in on another account, read this.
- This documents instructions as to how to operate the IRC. For the formal setting used to discuss, propose, and consensus doctrine under Robert's Rules of Order, see "project:IRC Committee".
If you run an IRC client instead of Freenode's webclient, like ChatZilla, mIRC or if you run the web browser Opera, which has a client installed as default, join here.
We set up an IRC channel for the wiki to use. It is the unofficial method of chatting as of now but when the new skin phases in, this will be official. (or once we move, but if you do move, we're adding a shout box, but you should all use IRC)
To those who are new to IRC, these are steps on how to use IRC. It's just like the shoutbox other than the fact it has lots more commands and it auto-refreshes whenever someone says something.
- Click this link.
- Type up your user name in the user name box. IRC is not connected to Wikia so you can use different names but please don't impersonate anyone as we can find out.
- Type in the CAPTCHA and type in #clubpenguinfanon if it isn't there.
- Chat and follow the policies. :D
 What are OPs (user with the @ symbol)?
OP is a power in IRC that is given to wiki administrators. OPs get a whole bunch more commands such as making someone else an OP, kicking users, banning users, etc.
 Current flagged OPs
- prizm (Zapwire)
- Swiss_Ninja / Swissy
- Bro_ (TheBroMaster)
- Seahorse (Seahorseruler)
- Anniemoose98 (Dan Beronews)
A flag let's you automatically or manually become an OP when you log into IRC.