Club Penguin Fanon Wiki talk:Council
This has gone on for too long.
This meeting has been left to sit for ages, we need to get a time sorted now and I mean now. There is to be no more waiting around for this. You want consensus? Do the assosiated organization stuffs! Go! Discuss! Now! Right under this!--This Rich GuyShall Give You Money 15:30, 11 October 2012 (UTC)
- Let's do the meeting this Saturday, Saturday, we could discuss on Saturday!! --Welcome00 Talk 23:30, 11 October 2012 (UTC)
I have an idea: Just do it on the site, like a forum! :| -- TheBroMaster Talk to me! 21:17, 30 October 2012 (UTC)
- Seems like a good idea; it would take days but it would be more practical. --This Rich GuyShall Give You Money 16:59, 3 November 2012 (UTC)
- I agree. We should have a page dedicated to these issues and just run a simple yes/no vote. If "yes" outnumbers "no", then the decision passes (and vice versa). It may take a while, but its instant democracy. Waiting for a suitable IRC time for everyone is just going to take a while. We need to act. --Chub 777 was here!(Please leave a message after the beep!) 10:12, 10 November 2012 (UTC)
- Should I just do it? -- TheBroMaster Talk to me! 02:57, 4 December 2012 (UTC)
- It wil do. It's November, nothing has been done. We should act quickly. But who's going to create the page? I would, but I am going for vacation on Monday and won't be back till sunday. The internet connection will be horribly bad. Either that, or none.
The admins need to take leadership and organize a meeting. There are 25 subsections, I believe this is enough to have a meeting. Either SN, TS, or Amigo have to organize, since they are head of council. --Happyface (talk|blog|contribs) 00:25, 20 December 2012 (UTC)
- Or... You guys can set up an on-page vote that lasts for a certain amount of time so EVERYONE has the opportunity to vote. -- TheBroMaster Talk to me! 01:26, 20 December 2012 (UTC)
- I do like that better. It seems more fair and easier for new/newer users to access.
Does this have any utility now?
Really, does it? I don't really see utility to this page.
Teh Sharks are approaching!
This page feels like it's filled with dust and cobwebs! Anyways, I can't be the only one to be concerned with the Loan Shark problem this wiki has. What is going to happen?
Most of them are just Spambots, I don't think they provide harm unless a very gullible person clicks the link on the page but they are very annoying. --not amigopen 00:46, 14 January 2015 (UTC)
pretty sure the "Story of the Month" thing passed in june
- it failed because only 2 people voted (more people should have participated in the vote) --Penstubal (Talk) (Edits) 09:13, 13 October 2018 (UTC)
- For important stuff like changing the policy and adding or removing stuff from the main page, more than two people should participate since we can't gauge the view of the whole community (or a majority of it) based on that. CKSysop 09:21, 13 October 2018 (UTC)
pretty sure penstubal's topic on "explain why you voted No" didn't pass, but now everybody's explaining why they voted No
- That's not a loophole. It's always been done, the proposal just would've made it a requirement. --Chill57181 (Talk - Contributions - My Articles) 00:33, 26 December 2018 (UTC)