| Crab is an average quality article, but could be even better!
Take this article to the next level, and perhaps even further, by editing it, adding pictures, creating more sections, and adding links to make it a High Quality Article, or possibly an Ultra Quality Article!
| Crab is Fair Game!
This article is about something that exists in the real Club Penguin, and therefore it is fair game, which means anybody can edit it, without having to worry about OOC (out-of-character) rules! (within good reason).
There is more information available on this subject at Crab on the Club Penguin Wiki!
Klutzy, an evil crab.
Common throughout Antarctica.
Crabs are abundant creatures in the Antarctic and other various parts of the world that is the fourth most populous species in Antarctica, next to the penguin, the fish, and the puffle. Crabs are able to speak and are mostly unintelligent, however, some crabs have far greater intelligence than the average penguin, one notable example being Herbert's sidekick, Klutzy. Crabs belongs to the crustaceous family, which do not have backbones. The Clubpenguinus Crabus is one of the most well-known species.
The origin of the crab is unknown, but the first crab spotted and formally recorded in Antarctic history is in the eleventh century. Crabs are adapted to the cold environment and at the time the first crab was spotted, there was not much infrastrcuture or civilization, thus the spawning of crabs throughout the continent. The species became formally recognized as 'part of the Antarctic brotherhood' during the Late High Penguin Confederacy. With civilization came science which also spawned mutant crabs, including the infamous Str00del Force member MOAR KRABS.
Crabs usually populate deserted areas and also help to maintain the population of fish. More intelligent crabs have been involved in notable events. The first Water Party in Club Penguin all started from a crab who knocked at a window too hard. Also, most of the Missions that the PSA is involved in involve a crab named Klutzy. Crabs are also the subject of popular culture, displaying them as anthropomorphic creatures, meaning that they could speak and act like penguins.
- Klutzy is possibly the most notable and infamous crab of all. He is the sidekick of Herbert and is involved in many missions the PSA takes part in.
- Kazooy is an intelligent crab that is the co-founder of Mershins-Kazooy Inc., an investments company in MAI.
- Headcrabs are minions of Darktan.
- MOAR KRABS is a mutated crab that is a member of the Str00del Force. He is great at business.
- Zooman is where Pen Chi gets his yellow snow from.
- Mr.Blue was the king of Bar Crab City but soon died during the Barbearic Crab War.
- Ish2 is the current king of Bar Crab City and is leading the crab army.
- Dare23 is Ish2's friend, and partner. He is 2nd in command of the Bar Crab City and army.
- Most crabs are very sensitive. A crab named Mr.Blue started a war because he was offended by a Barbearic eating one of his citizens.
- Some crabs are born blue.
- Most crabs cannot speak.
- Crabs are a common delicacy and are caught along with fish in the following countries for food: Castilla, Liguria, Frankterre, the Republic of Frostize, Snowzerland, Puffle'and (Mostly eaten by penguin natives), and some parts of the USA.
Many crab civilizations live in coral reefs on the ocean floor, where there are caves and massive sea shells.
Crabs do not wear clothing, though, some do wear starfish on themselves.
Crabs will click their claws five times when they meet a new crab, and click their claws three times when they meet an old friend. Crabs are to bow to royalty, too.