| Grab a hard hat!
This page or section is currently under construction, which could be anything from expansion to a major renovation! The information contained within it should not be considered fully accurate until this tag has been removed.
|“||Unless you have a better story for me, give me everything you got.||”|
— Westley to her editor-in-chief, Aunt Arctic
|Raven Clare Westley|
Westley, on a normal day
Raven Clare Westley|
September 18, 1990
|Residence||Polaroid Street, Club Penguin|
|Alma mater||Club Penguin University|
|Occupation||Correspondent of the Club Penguin Times|
|Years active||2010 - current|
|Employer||Club Penguin Times|
|Notable works||Covering The Theta Contingency|
|Home town||Club Penguin|
|Known for||Covering controversial stories for the CPT|
|Awards||Journalist of the Year (2012)|
Raven Clare Westley, known by her peers as Crossfire, is a famous reporter for the Club Penguin Times. She is a Club Penguin resident who quickly rose to fame for her flexibility in tackling various news genres in multimedia forms. Her cool nature combined with her cheerful attitude makes her one of the best reporters in the news industry. While most of the time she does feature work for the newspaper, she also enjoys taking on sociopolitical events.
Crossfire was born to a very quiet and well-educated family. She was immediately sent to school once she learned how to walk, talk, and behave. She excelled in English and didn't really make much friends. For short, she wasn't a sociable penguin
Career as Correspondent
Westley is often described by peers and interviewees alike to be bubbly and bright when working, ready to take on whatever story is given to her.
Westley is known for using simple words to convey what she means to say. She does not really like being complex with her reports, as she believes that keeping it basic would let everyone understand the story she's reporting on. Her articles are often clean cut and smooth flowing, with a simple outline of events that is easy to understand.
- Dot takes fashion festival by storm (dated August 26, 2015)
- Haute couture new fad in Club Penguin (dated June 13, 2016)
- Widespread hackings puts the island at a standstill (dated August 31, 2017)
- Status update: The hacked databases (dated September 12, 2017)
- Hacker breaks into more databases, leaves other countries alarmed (dated October 10, 2017)
- Gas leak injures three (dated October 17, 2017)
- Hacker has been identified and captured, currently behind bars (dated December 2, 2017)
- She's generally described to be fit because she's always running after a lead.
- She has a fluctuating sleep schedule to couple with her questionable eating habits.
- Aunt Arctic has been trying to get her to eat and sleep properly, to no avail.
- She likes going on photography duty.
- "Sorry, love! Gotta chase a lead!"
- "I've been running on coffee and energy drinks for the past fourteen hours. It's been fantastic."