This article was adopted by Chill57181. Henceforth, all OOC rights, continuity, and proper use settings go to Chill57181, who now says what is in-character and what is not in this article's vicinity. Though everyone can edit this article, Chill57181 has the OOC's final say on its character.
| Darty is a low quality article.
It might be deleted if it isn't improved soon. So please, edit it further to expand it to an Average Quality Article, or even a High Quality Article!
Darty is a superhero who has super speed, but only when he consumes sugar. To make sure he is prepared for situations where he is needed, his pockets are stuffed full of candy at all times. He is the youngest member of the New Protectors.
Darty discovered his powers one Halloween after coming home from trick or treating when, despite his mother's warnings, he decided he wanted to try and eat his entire night's spoils in one sitting. This sent him into a major sugar rush and he began running around in circles at incredibly high speeds, causing him to wear out the carpet which later had to be replaced, before eventually passing out behind the couch. After this, Darty's parents decided to try to keep him away from sugar, but Darty had other plans and used his newfound powers to become a superhero.
- Superhero - Darty's super speed allows him to easily save others from perilous situations and stop crime, including in ways other superheroes can't.
After consuming sugar, Darty gains the ability to run at super speed. His speed can be increased if he eats more sugar.
If he goes too long without consuming sugar, not only does he lose access to all of his powers, but he also has a major sugar crash, rendering him almost entirely useless for several hours.
- Iron Walrus - Iron Walrus considers Darty a very valuable asset to the team thanks to his powers, but worries about his immaturity.
- Detective Focci - Darty's personality and hyperactive nature don't mesh well with the serious detective.
- The first pair of shoes Darty picked out himself were light-up shoes. Since then, he has always worn light-up shoes because he thinks they're cool.
- Theoretically, Darty's speed could surpass Tails6000 if he consumed enough sugar, but the required amount would probably kill him.