| Dessert Zone is Fair Game!
This article is about something actually in the real Club Penguin, and therefore it is fair game, which means anybody can edit it, without having to worry about OOC (out-of-character) rules! (within good reason).
There is more information available on this subject at Candy Dimension on the Club Penguin Wiki!
| Dessert Zone is a low quality article.
It might be deleted if it isn't improved soon. So please, edit it further to expand it to an Average Quality Article, or even a High Quality Article!
|Type||Unhealthy area in the Box Dimension|
|Inhabitants||LMGT and his parents KMGT and PMGT, obese penguins, Cheesecracker Puffles|
The Dessert Zone is a zone in the Box Dimension known for drawing penguins close to its unhealthy constituents due to a natural tendency. It houses a lot of sweets and also LMGT's dream of eating all the stuff in here. It was accidentally found by LMGT in 2009, when he tripped while exploring the Box Dimension. It was unknown to all penguins except LMGT until April 2011.
- The Candy Peninsula - It is surrounded by the Milkchoc Sea on 3 sides.
- Milkchoc Sea - covers most of the known area of the Dessert Dimension.
- Cacao Powder Desert (note the one "s") - A giant desert which tastes bitter.
- Cookie Tectonic Plates - They are sometimes eaten, and that isn't a good idea as earthquakes may occur.
- Donut Formations - Ring-shaped donut-like formations.
- Ice cream Iceberg - It is only rumored to exist.
- See main article: Cheesecracker Puffles
They are puffles which are usually normal but sometimes go mad. LMGT first found them in 2010.