This article was adopted by InsaneChibi. Henceforth, all OOC rights, continuity, and proper use settings go to InsaneChibi, who now says what is in-character and what is not in this article's vicinity. Though everyone can edit this article, InsaneChibi has the OOC's final say on its in-character and stances.
|Dota Livingston involves Role-Play; leave a message on its talk page to talk with it!|
|Status||Reading, Tinkering, etc.|
|Location||G's Lab, Her condo, the mall, etc.|
|Occupation||Spying, Reading, Tinkering|
|Hair color||Strawberry Blonde|
|Catchphrase||"Tell me about it...."|
|Favorite color||Pink, Navy blue and lilac|
|Fears||Being kidnapped, the dark|
|Friends||G, T.D., Aunt Arctic, Willie Watt|
DotA, otherwise known by her full name DotA Livingston is a beautiful, humble, bashful young female penguin who enjoys spending time helping Gary invent things for the Antarctican public, alongside countless other aides and friends.. Living in an igloo in the residential servers, the nineteen-year old enjoys reading and knitting sweaters. She is apparently known for her beauty, to the extent that some penguins quote her to be more beautiful than Maddieworld, but she's too humble to giver herself any credit.
 DotA's theme song
Dota hatched old-style on a pleasant Sunday afternoon in September to two young loving parents who taught her everything they could from the start, from how to talk to three digit multiplication. When she entered preschool, she didn't fit in all that well. The other children enjoyed coloring and playing with toys, but DotA enjoyed doing math and science in a large copybook. When she tried playing with teddy bears, she found it quite pleasant to hug them. Later in childhood, DotA had been transferred to five schools, because the principal said she was too smart for them. When she later found the perfect school, she stayed there for a few grades.
Later in life, DotA was enrolled into one of the best highschools in Antartica, South Pole City HighSchool, and impressivelly modern school with many classes to choose from. She enjoyed Science, Advanced Mathematics, Art, and Swimming, which disappointed her father, as he was the choir teacher. Near the prom, many boys asked her out, but she said no. On the night, DotA went with a group of friends to the prom and they stuck together. Later, she got enrolled to a wonderful college which ended her smooth sailing road of education.
DotA is now one of Gary's friends and enjoys his company. She helps out in his Sports Shop from time to time. She works in the PSA as a spy, and enjoys it very much. She later adopted T.D., and they get along quite well, despite the puffle being a demon puffle. She now has a condo in Bakunyumoria and has befriended Kai Hills, unknowing he has a large crush on her.
DotA is part of the PSA and enjoys her job very much. She likes her coffee breaks with Gary, and she sometimes writes in her journal.
- Kai Hills (slightly)
- It is rumored she has a crush on G. This is comfirmed not true, although she has kissed G on the cheek, and once on the beak, due to celebration, friendships, etc.
- She has a pink journal.
- She is extremely hard on herself and has low self-esteem.
- She says the capital A in her name is due to a birth cirtificate error.
- DotA cries very easily.
- She is interested in astronomy, travelling to new planets and colonizing.
- She says "she has an awful memory".
- She enjoys hugging other penguins.
- She has a family.
- She adopted a puffle.
- She is one of the only penguins who has freckles, eyelashes, and real hair all at once.
- Her sensitivity was probably caused due to her mother's strict parenting.
- She says she would enjoy a boyfriend and have kids, but she says she just isnt ready yet.
- She has a personality similar to Yowane Haku and Fluttershy.
- Whenever sometime Becky Nivaj says something bad to her, she whimpers.
- She has an X-Antibody
- "Please dont yell at me, I have a tendancy to cry if you do..."
- "I'm really sorry, I promise..."
- "D'awww...you didnt need to do that....*blushing*"
- "Am I really....?"
- "Oh, puffling! I forgot my journal...*smacks self on forehead*"
- "But..y'know, whatever you want to do is fine..."
- "Oh, I wouldnt mind having a husband and kids, but I'm only 19..."
 See also