EDFan, in "civie" clothing
16 February, 1989 (Aged 24)|
|Known for||Being the king of Ed Island|
|The roundel symbolizing EDFan's rule|
|Born||14 February, 1989|
|Birthplace||Royal Citadel, Bridgeport|
|Died||November 8, 2051 (Technically)|
|Place of death||Ed Laboratories Scientific Enrichment Facility (Technically)|
|“||What the shenanigans is going on?!||”|
His Fighting Theme
As a part of Ed Island royalty, EDFan was taught to, in his father's words, "be the best ruler this side of Antarctica."
EDFan was known for bringing his visions of the future to life, commonly mixing new and old technologies. This can be further exemplified with his "projects" in Ed Laboratories, which he uses as an excuse to invent random devices.
Powers and Abilities
EDFan is very average in terms of fitness or strength. He is a skilled Energy Keysaber wielder, and can use two of them with ease. Despite this, he relies heavily on machines and vehicles to aide him, alongside his Honor Guard. He also uses a Teleportal in combat as well.
In addition, he often lets his temper get out of hand, and this causes him to make irrational decisions he would not normally do. Other than this, he is a brilliant thinker and tactician, helping him to overcome obstacles with ease.
- He has an X-Virus counterpart.
- The capital D in his name was originally a typo, but he decided to stick with it.
- Despite having no interest in the ongoing space race, EDFan had expressed desire to construct a ship to rival the others. This later grew into the fleet becoming a threatening display of power.
- EDFan is dangerously allergic to Ditto B. Strangely, no other type affects this condition.
- His affinity for science was noted by the Time Agency, of which he became a member of. However, he resigned when Kwiksilver was banished. He kept his Vortex Manipulator, and it was reverse-engineered by top Ed Laboratories employees.
- Main article: EHDOS
- King of Ed Island
- EPF Foreign Relations Officer
- BoF Department of Plot "worker"
- It's for the best of one of us.
- I'm no stranger to sarcasm.
- We're not retreating! We're advancing... towards future victories!
- If you backed up any farther you would've had to mail him the bullets!
- I love the smell of neurotoxin in the morning. It smells like... science!
- ♪ Well here we are again, this isn't a parody... ♪