| Evil Pengy is a high quality article, which is awesome!
Please continue to expand this article as much as you can, with more sections, text, images, trivia and anything else you can think of to make it even better!
| This article is redlinked!
This article is redlinked, which means that it has more than three links to non-existent articles. There are two options for dealing with redlinked pages: 1) Removing all the redlinks. 2) Creating the nonexistent pages by clicking on one of the redlinks. Once you have done one of these options, you may remove this tag.
|Residence||Lair of Evilosity|
|Occupation||Criminal and leader of the Evilositian Army|
1'0" (before transformation)
|Known for||Committing tons of crimes|
|Opponent(s)||Pretty much everyone|
Evil Pengy is a villain who is constantly committing crimes around Antarctica, most notably banning attempts and vandalism, as well as committing petty crimes and pranking people. He has been sent to jail many times, but somehow is never in there for very long. His criminal record is very long and extensive, and some people have joked that you would have to cut down an entire forest to print the whole thing.
Evil Pengy has no real sense of honor, and not even other villains are immune to his crimes. Not even his own allies are safe and are often abused verbally, if not physically.
A life of crime
Nobody knows who Evil Pengy is or why he turned to a life of crime. Common theories include a bad childhood, brainwashing, and doing it "just because". What is known about Evil Pengy's past is that he hatched at some point in the history of the universe. In 2004 he built the Lair of Evilosity in preparation for his life of crime and hired Dr. Warp to invent gadgets for him. He also had his name legally changed to Evil Pengy because he thought it would be intimidating. He eventually came to regret this, but can't change it now because he would be immediately arrested. His first criminal act was stealing a large pizza with anchovies and shrimp on it from the Pizza Parlor at the beginning of 2005.
Since then, he's been traveling around Antarctica and ruining people's days. Among his many crimes include banning attempts, vandalism, theft, kidnapping, pelting unsuspecting penguins with random objects, and shaving people bald.
In June 2009, Evil Pengy encountered Mabel and hid in the nearest trash can. Following this incident, he attempted to infiltrate the MMK and destroy it from the inside. Everything went well until he had to watch WHAT?!?, and he flipped out after a few minutes and left.
On January 7, 2010, Evil Pengy broke out of jail after being arrested for previous crimes. He immediately began pranking people, and then got back up to his old banning antics. He was captured by various forces 4 more times that day, including by Corai, who planned to feed him to a shark, but gave him to a Mwa Mwa Penguin as a petguin instead. He escaped a week later, but is now terrified of Mwa Mwas. He later wrote a book about these events called Why would January 7, 2010 be my worst day?. He was swiftly sued by Laua Auza and all copies of his new book were burned.
When the PSA was destroyed by an explosion of popcorn by Herbert P. Bear, Evil Pengy went to the Ski Village as soon as he heard and danced around in the popcorn, before some EPF agents came out of the Sports Shop and he ran away. The entire incident was recorded by a nearby penguin, who thought it was funny and uploaded it to WaddleTube. The video quickly went viral, and Evil Pengy has been attempting to get it taken down with bogus copyright claims ever since, with no success.
In the summer of 2012, Evil Pengy was captured by the EPF after being caught pouring the entirety of the ketchup and mustard bottles at the Coffee Shop into the coffee machine, taking out all the napkins and throwing them on the floor, and turning all the books in the Book Room upside down. He was paired up with Parf and remained in jail for nearly a year until escaping at the end of June 2013.
Creation of the Evilositian Army
On June 28th, 2013, Evil Pengy escaped EPF custody with his cellmate Parf. To show the world that he was back in action, he decided to nuke the rapidly developing Shops Island. When Warp's missile proved to be a complete failure, he decided to take it over instead by creating the Evilositian Army. He invited every villain he could think of, but only a few responded because nobody really likes him; Count Candula, Mailman X, Radztur, Sir Puffley, WATuDOIN, and Notta Secretagent, who in a shocking twist was later discovered to be a secret agent.
Evil Pengy's original plan was to break into the Triangle Office, ban Lavender, and use the paperwork in the office to take over. However, the Evil Blimp was quickly detected by the SIA while on their way to Shops City, shot down, and arrested. After breaking out, they hid out in the wilderness of Shops Island and made it to Vonkouver a week later, where they hijacked a fishing boat and fled, arriving on Chill Island a few days later.
The Evilositian Army was easily able to take over Chill Island for a short time, but were soon opposed by Professor Prepostera's new drone, Tyler. They were forced into Chill World, were they successfully deactivated him, but were then cornered by the Chill Island Protection Force. Using a grappling hook, Evil Pengy was able to escape the CIPF agents but was stopped by a squadron of EPF agents lead by PSA and Notta Secretagent, and was arrested once again.
In 2015, Evil Pengy decided to expand the Evilositian Army, and recruited mr skeltal, Mister Bones, Professor Terrible, Something the So-and-So, Dr. Screwball, and Evil Jeff. Not long after, mr skeltal claimed that Evil Pengy was an inept leader and the Evilositian Army would be better off under his command. This caused a heated argument which ended with mr skeltal and his team leaving to form the League of Villainous Evil-doers.
Encounter with Kermit
Eventually Evil Pengy came to the knowledge of the heroics of Kermit the Frog on the Club Penguin Weekee through an anonymous letter from Constantine, and he came up with a plan to capture Kermit and ransom him back to the administration by attacking the Weekee and luring him out. In October 2017, he flew to Eastshield in the Evil Blimp with the Evilositian Army in an attempt to do just that.
Armed with his trademark Bombs of Trolling, the army began causing chaos on the Weekee, spamming and vandalizing the entire wall. The plan worked and Kermit arrived to stop the vandals, but when they attempted to ambush him, Kermit defeated them all effortlessly, forcing them to retreat. They returned the next day with some inventions hastily made by Warp in an attempt to trap him, but Kermit skillfully evaded them and they were all destroyed when Kermit turned them on the army, revealing that they were actually very flimsy. This continued for several days until October 8th, when they finally gave up. Kermit was celebrated by the users of the Weekee once again, while Evil Pengy swore he would get revenge on the heroic frog.
Assault on Acadia
One day in early 2018, Evil Pengy was bored and decided to ruin a country's day and randomly settled on Acadia after pulling it out of a hat. Afterwards, he ordered Warp to start working on fighter jets to bomb Acadia with, which underwent months of intensive testing to ensure they would be up to the task. Finally, the jets were complete and Evil Pengy gathered the Evilositian Army to wreak havoc on Acadia.
On the night of June 10, 2018, the Evilositian Army flew into Acadia and began their assault, with the squadron being personally lead by Evil Pengy. However, this wasn't an ordinary attack; the fighters were armed with large amounts of eggs and cheese, making a big mess on the mainland. At first the jets managed to escape detection by the Acadian Air Force through a combination of sophisticated cloaking devices and flying extremely close to the clouds, making it look like eggs and cheese were being poured from the clouds, causing mass confusion among Acadia's citizens.
Evil Pengy considered the attack a great success, although Mailman X, Sir Puffley, The Juicer, and Scrubby were shot down and captured by the Acadian military, along with Parf, who ended up crashing his jet on his own.
Later when asked where all the eggs came from, Evil Pengy simply responded "Don't know, either way, egg.".
The escaping members of the army later returned to Acadia to break the captured members out of jail after they had gone on trial. They were assisted by Scrubby, who had managed to use his soapy abilities to escape custody immediately after capture.
These are just some of the evil acts Evil Pengy is responsible for. His true criminal record is too long to list.
- Evil Pengy has burned Saraapril's garden to the ground on three separate occasions.
- Although Evil Pengy almost never successfully bans anyone, that doesn't stop him from trying. His banning attempts are countless, and he has even targeted the Masters of the Universe.
- He did manage to ban a wild puffle once in 2010, which was his most recent successful ban.
- Breaking out of jail
- Evil Pengy has done this way too many times to count.
- Contempt of court
- Evil Pengy was sued by Laua Auza for releasing a book titled Why would January 7, 2010 be my worst day?, but never showed up for obvious reasons. He also refused to pay her after she won the lawsuit.
- Copyright violation
- Evil Pengy once released a book titled Why would January 7, 2010 be my worst day?, causing him to get sued by Laua Auza, who had them all burned.
- Whenever he gets bored of robbing banks, this is his other source of income.
- Evil Pengy and the Evilositian Army attempted to capture Kermit to ransom him, but failed miserably.
- Evil Pengy enjoys throwing fruit at people.
- Sometimes he goes surfing and pushes other penguins out of their boats or off of their surfboards.
- He once sent an entire truckload of Judgies to Judge Xavier's house.
- He poured the entire ketchup and mustard bottles into the Coffee Shop's coffee machine, threw all the napkins on the floor, and turned all the books in the Book Room upside down on the same day.
- He occasionally sends letters to random addresses, telling whoever receives them that they lost The Mission.
- A few minutes before the Penguin Band was about to hold a concert, he unplugged Franky's keyboard. The band noticed this before they started playing and plugged it back in.
- Somehow, he found out that Agent Rogue Tvarkov is easily distracted by cheese platters, so he decided to send 100 cheese platters to her house. She spent the rest of the day distracted by all the cheese.
- His first crime was stealing a large pizza with anchovies and shrimp.
- Robbing banks is his main source of income, along with making counterfeit.
- Evil Pengy likes ordering lots of pizza, and then slamming the door in the delivery penguin's face without paying.
- He once snuck into the Darktonian Realm just to drink Darktan's lemonade, but was caught at the last second and barely escaped.
- He ate Flywish's Poritos, but got captured by him.
- Evil Pengy attempted a heist on one of Slender's bank vaults in Honk Gong, but was caught before he could get away with it and escaped.
- Evil Pengy and the Evilositian Army heavily damaged the Club Penguin Weekee with Spam and Vandalism Bombs while attempting to capture Kermit.
- Evil Pengy and the Evilositian Army attacked Acadia and bombed it with large amounts of eggs and cheese.
- Evil Pengy vandalized the Penstubal Post HQ with Spam Bombs after it published an article claiming Chill was the leader of the Evilositian Army. Whether this particular act was actually evil or not is debatable.
- He tried to infiltrate the MMK and destroy it from the inside, but failed the initiation.
- He attempted to destroy Shops Island, but this never got past the planning stages.
- Evil Pengy and the Evilositian Army invaded Shops Island with the intent of taking it over, but were captured by the SIA before they could even start on their plan.
- Evil Pengy and the Evilositian Army briefly took over Chill Island.
Although Evil Pengy seems incapable of experiencing any positive emotions, he's really just grumpy most of the time. He has a very large, but delicate, ego. Because of this, he is very sensitive when anyone points out something negative about him, like his weight (he is overweight, but not fat), any mention of his height before the transformation, and his terrible drawing skills. He also likes being in charge and refuses to work for anyone else, and often mistreats his own allies and employees.
Despite being one of the most evil villains in Antarctica, he's not very creative and has an incredibly limited imagination, which usually limits him to small and petty crimes like stealing food and trolling people. His bigger schemes are almost always ideas of his associates. Although he is good at throwing his Spam Bombs and Vandalism Bombs, whenever he throws a Ban Bomb he seems to mess up and miss for some reason.
- Bombs of Trolling - Evil Pengy's primary weapons, invented by Warp. He keeps plenty of these in his backpack at all times.
- Evil Blimp - Evil Pengy's preferred method of transport, which he uses to get around Antarctica and terrorize its citizens. It's not very subtle and has been confiscated by various governments many times, forcing Evil Pengy to go on a recovery mission to get it back. He refuses to leave it behind and replace it because he's still paying it off.
- Brant - After the Evilositian Army's bombing of Acadia with eggs and cheese, Brant promised to capture Evil Pengy and have him executed for all his crimes. Evil Pengy considers Brant pathetic and hilarious, and after their raid joked that "Esser's got egg on his face".
- Chibi Pengu - Thanks to an earlier encounter which left him with a fear of Mwa Mwa Penguins, Evil Pengy considers Chibi Pengu an abomination that should never have been unleashed upon Antarctica. The two often exchange insults, and Evil Pengy often suggests throwing Chibi Pengu at people as a distraction, using him to keep doors open, and other various demeaning uses.
- Corai - Corai once captured Evil Pengy, and then gave him to a Mwa Mwa as a Petguin. This experience traumatized Evil Pengy, leaving him with an intense fear of Mwa Mwas.
- Darktan II - Evil Pengy once snuck into the Darktonian Realm just to drink his lemonade. He was caught and barely escaped.
- Dr. Warp - Evil Pengy has greatly mistreated Warp the entire time he has worked for him. He often punishes Warp's failures with harsh insults, physical violence, or both. He only keeps Warp around because he needs him.
- Flywish - Evil Pengy was captured by Flywish after attempting to eat his Poritos.
- Kermit - Following several failed attempts to capture Kermit and ransom him back to the Club Penguin Weekee's administration, which were all masterfully stopped by Kermit himself, Evil Pengy has vowed to get revenge on Kermit someday.
- Laua Auza - After blatantly stealing the title of her book for Why would January 7, 2010 be my worst day?, Auza sued him, and all copies of the book were burned. Of course, Evil Pengy never showed up to court for obvious reasons, and still hasn't paid her.
- Mabel - Besides Mwa Mwas, Mabel is possibly the only creature in Antarctica that terrifies Evil Pengy. On their first and only encounter, Evil Pengy hid in a trash can. He later tried to destroy the MMK from the inside, but failed the initiation.
- mr skeltal - mr skeltal was originally a member of the Evilositian Army during an attempted expansion, but left after a disagreement between him and Evil Pengy over who deserved to be leader. Evil Pengy is currently attempting to find LoVE's
clubhousesecret hideout to get revenge, but has been unsuccessful.
- Notta Secretagent - Following the shocking revelation that Notta Secretagent was actually a spy planted in the Evilositian Army by the EPF, Evil Pengy has nothing but disdain for him and is greatly insulted that he would attempt to pull something over on the "master of all evil".
- Parf - Evil Pengy is incredibly annoyed by Parf's stupidity and weirdness, but can't figure out how to get rid of him. He also frequently blames him for things simply on the basis that Parf is apparently a jinx. However, Evil Pengy has admitted that Parf is really good at making pancakes.
- Penstubal - After an article was published in the Penstubal Post claiming that Chill57181 was the true leader of the Evilositian Army and Evil Pengy was merely a puppet leader, he was greatly insulted and vandalized the Penstubal Post HQ.
- Scrubbypingu - During the Evilositian Army's invasion of Chill Island, Evil Pengy encountered Scrubbypingu on vacation, who told him that he couldn't be on the beach because he said so. Evil Pengy responded by tossing him into the ocean.
- Slender - Evil Pengy has previously commented that Slender's bank vaults could use some "cleaning", which he later attempted to do. This angered Slender, who is not particularly fond of anyone who attempts to steal his money.
- "Parf, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
- "Congratulations, you did it. You made the world's first disposable airplane." (Rise of the Evilositian Army)
- "It's not a moose you dimwit!" (Rise of the Evilositian Army)
- "Don't know, either way, egg."
- He is actually a Little Penguin, but forced Warp to make a potion for him to get much taller. Humorously, he was originally the same height as Chibi Pengu.
- He has a tendency to use food-based emalfs.