| Executive Cabinet is a low quality article.
It might be deleted if it isn't improved soon. So please, edit it further to expand it to an Average Quality Article, or even a High Quality Article!
The Executive Cabinet of the United States of Antarctica, more commonly as the Executive Cabinet, is the cabinet and a major part of the complicated Executive branch. It is headed by the President of the United States of Antarctica, who appoints various Ministers through the various bureaucracies, called Ministries, that he creates. In some cases, they also act as a privy council to the Chief Justice, which has been held by Judge Xavier ever since The Club left.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Background
- 3 List of Ministries
- 3.1 Ministry of Economics
- 3.2 Ministry of International Relations
- 3.3 Ministry of Health
- 3.4 Ministry of Transport
- 3.5 Ministry of Defense
- 3.6 Ministry of Homeland Security
- 3.7 Ministry of Trade and Commerce
- 3.8 Ministry of Education
- 3.9 Ministry of Agriculture
- 3.10 Ministry of the Environment
- 3.11 Ministry of Walri
- 3.12 Ministry of Labour
- 3.13 Ministry of Oceans and Aquaculture
- 3.14 Ministry of Communications
- 3.15 Ministry of Justice
- 4 Other Bureaucracies
- 5 Members
- 6 Trivia
List of Ministries
These contain brief information on each ministry with representation in the Executive Cabinet.
Ministry of Economics
Ministry of International Relations
Ministry of Health
Ministry of Transport
Responsible for making sure transportation is done good. Agencies include:
- Federal Antarctic Highway Administration- Maintains all interstate and USA highways. Also makes sure state and county highways are complying with federal regulations.
- Federal Antarctic Aviation Administration- Best known of these agencies. Makes and enforces regulations for planes and airports.
- Bureau of Railroads- Responsible for making sure railroads are in order. Owns Antrak, the USA's federal passenger train system. The Bureau has received the most funding and attention of all of the MoT's agencies by the Ministry of Transport since Trainman1405 became the Minister of Transport in 2017.
- Federal Maritime Administration-Makes and enforces regulations for ships and all watercraft. Your town has a local office, where you must register your boat.
Ministry of Defense
Ministry of Homeland Security
Ministry of Trade and Commerce
Ministry of Education
Ministry of Agriculture
Ministry of the Environment
Ministry of Walri
Ministry of Labour
Ministry of Oceans and Aquaculture
Ministry of Communications
Although not under their direct jurisdiction, Penguin Mail answers to the Minister of Communications, who also appoints the head of Penguin Mail.
Ministry of Justice
This agency runs the USA's various Law Enforcement Agencies. Agencies include:
- EPF-Originally the Special Operations component of the PSA, started in 2008. Replaced it in 2010 (see above).
- AIA-The USA's other main law enforcement agency.
- Special Activities Division - Military intelligence agency.
- Bureau of Cream Soda, Ditto, and Guns Originally part of the IIRS, to enforce taxes on these items, when certain guns and forms of Ditto were banned, was transferred to the MOJ. Parody of the real life ATF.
Attorney General's Bureaucracies
These members were appointed or accepted by the President or are essential for a successful cabinet.
- Chief Justice: Judge Xavier (since 2000)
- President: Megg Jean (since 2017)
- Vice President: Happyface141 (since 2017)
- Attorney General: Edward Logan
- Minister of the Treasury: Donal Tenorio (since 2017)
- Minister of International Relations: insert here
- Minister of Health: Doctor John Barrbuh
- Minister of Transport: Trainman1405 (since 2017)
- Minister of Defense: General Puff (wait, what?)
- Minister of Homeland Security: insert here
- Minister of Trade and Commerce: Volt II (the son of Sergeant Volt)
- Minister of Education: Alseef Pancholy
- Minister of Agriculture: insert here
- Minister of the Environment: Saraapril (since 2017)
- Minister of Walri: Tony Tushks
- Minister of Denial: Albert Al-Sahaf
- Minister of Labour: insert here
- Minister of Oceans and Aquaculture: insert here
- Minister of Communications: Thomas O'Brian
- Minister of Justice: insert here
- Minister of Housing and Urban Developement: insert here
- High Sysop of the Reaper System: Kent Darkley
- Grand Poobah of the Multiverse: Poobah
These members were appointed by the heads of ministries but are still seated on the cabinet.