| Flystar's Successor is a low quality article.
It might be deleted if it isn't improved soon. So please, edit it further to expand it to an Average Quality Article, or even a High Quality Article!
????, the successor to Flystar55555
|Race||Unknown, but is a Penguin|
|Successor to King Flystar|
|Titles||Successor to King Flystar|
|Died||Has not deceased yet|
|Place of death||Has not deceased yet|
|Buried||Has not deceased yet|
|The Position of
Ruler of the Land of Flystar55555,
as held by ????
| Succeeded by|
No one much knows about ????, but that he will be the successor to Flystar55555.
He appears as a penguin twice the size of Winston, and has long, spiky hair that reaches the ground. He/she also has a staff with a purple jewel at the end that shoots soundwaves.
- He is unknown to the public.
- He is NOT a villain.
- It is a male penguin.
- Some say that he is a Ghost Penguin. Penguins many years ago claim to have seen a creature very identical to the description of ????.
- Others who don't believe the first theory believe he is a very large High Penguin.
- Another theory to his existence that very few believe is that he is the reason why penguins have nightmares, known as a creature called "The Shee of Ban", an ancient High Penguin spirit that visits penguins when they are near death, and screams to Ban of their near death. If this is true, he is a parody of a Banshee.
- Who, or what, is he?
- Is he a Ghost Penguin, like in the first and third theories?
- Is he a normal High Penguin, like in the second theory?
- Why does he need that staff he is holding?
- Why does the staff hold powers like it does?
- How did he get so tall?
- What kind of penguin is he?
- Is the jewel on the staff an artificial Amulet?
- Is he someone that anyone knows in the public?
- Is he associated with Flystar?
- How is he associated with Flystarland?
- Is he associated with High Penguin mythology?
- Why is he unknown to the public?