| This article was created by Fooly8. Though the user in question has quit, their legacy lives on in this piece of literary brilliance, Folly8.
The article is now Fair Game and their permission no longer must be requested. Feel free to use and edit this article as you wish, but please don't forget Fooly8, who gave this to us in the first place.
| Folly8 is an average quality article, but could be even better!
Take this article to the next level, and perhaps even further, by editing it, adding pictures, creating more sections, and adding links to make it a High Quality Article, or possibly an Ultra Quality Article!
|What was her name again?|
It was "Folly" or something, right?
|Title||Genius among idiots|
|Faction||The Propellor Cap Trio|
|Health||100 of over 900|
|Level||7.8/10 (Too much water)|
|Status||Getting unwillingly dragged into a crazy adventure|
|Birth date||Not yet|
|Occupation||Part-time adventurer, .|
|Salary||Whatever treasure she finds.|
|Interests||Pointing out the obvious, reading, studying, scheming.|
|Enemies||BOSS XeXeXe, Foolx8|
|Archetype||Good / Neutral|
|“||I had something prepared for a case just like this!||”|
Folly8, also known as "Folly", "what's-your-name", "ERROR 404", "that one penguin" or "I'm pretty sure she's related to Fooly", is one of Fooly's twin sisters. She joined him and Fuzzle on their adventures during the events of Fooly's Adventure, and has become a regular member since, while still participating actively in family activities with the rest of her siblings. She is often considered the "brains" of the team, due to superior knowledge in comparison to the other 2, but that isn't really saying much.
Being the common sense of the Propellor Cap Trio, Folly is often ignored and she just goes with the flow. It's not like she's not used to it.
Due to being from the future, she is aware of future events that can take place. She likes to not talk about this, though. In her spare time, she is seen collecting various stuff she finds "Retro" and "Classic", which are just modern things to us.
Folly, being Fooly's sibling, looks almost identical to Fooly, with a few differences. Apart from having eyelashes, Folly also is a little bit shorter than Fooly and sports a green propellor cap instead of a red one. Apart from that, they're almost identical. A few times, Folly was able to pass as Fooly, but got caught because of the eyeleashes.
- Folly is skilled with the use of bombs and has a large variety of them, but she can also use a parasol to attack.
- Folly is a speedster, almost being able to keep up with Fooly's Turbo-Boost Jetpack.
- Folly is a class V fourth wall breaker, but with Fooly and Fuzzle's help she can sometimes go beyond that, though she usually needs a little help from his brother.
- She has high IQ, which is amazing considering how her brothers and sisters turned out.
- It is, however hindered by stubbornness and slight lack of common sense.
- Folly is just oh-so-very slightly smaller than her siblings. You can not even notice it.
- She's actually nearsighted.
- For some reason, nobody ever remembers her, save for his siblings and Fuzzle.
|The Fooly Series|
|Fooly's Adventure||The Propellor Cap Trio (Fooly | Fuzzle | Folly) | BOSS XeXeXe | Foolx|
|Flipplings||Fooly | Fooey | Foddy | Foopy | Folly | Foomy | Fobby|
|Items and Places||Whackhammer | Sea Cheese Sea | Sea Cheese | Confetti Rocket | Giant Slingshot | Tutupie City|