Four Puffles Hotel
| Four Puffles Hotel is an average quality article, but could be even better!
Take this article to the next level, and perhaps even further, by editing it, adding pictures, creating more sections, and adding links to make it a High Quality Article, or possibly an Ultra Quality Article!
Four Puffles Hotel is the most famous hotel chain in Antarctica, formed suprisingly by Penghis Khan and his servants, later sold to his servants. It has a hotel in almost every country and state of countries with states, including the UPR.
When Penghis Khan needed somewhere to sleep during the five day debate in the South Pole Council in 2005, he ordered his servants to build a hotel called the Four Puffles. It became very popular and has spread all over the USA.
- Four Puffles Hotel (South Pole City)
- Four Puffles Penguville Hotel (Pengville)
- Four Puffles Snow Hotel (Snowville)
- Four Puffles Jing Jongs (Jing Jongs Island)
- Four Puffles Pengutown Hotel (Pengu Town)
- Four Puffles Newton Town (Newton Town)
- Four Seals Hotel (Sealville)
- Penglantis Four Puffles (Penglantis)
- Four Puffles Newton Port (Newton Town Outskirts)
- Four Puffles Surfin' Hotel (Mojave)
- Four Puffles Fruit Inn (Fruit Island)
West Pengolia, USA
- Penghis Khan Four Puffles (Ulaansnowtar)
- Penghis Khan Hates Mabel Four Puffles (Ulaansnowtar Outskirts)
- Penghis Khan Wants You To Stay In This Hotel Hotel (Ulaansnowtar Outskirts)
- Penghis Khan Is No Good Hotel (Ulaansnowtar Outskirts)
- Four Puffles Club Penguin (located in Club Penguin City, meant for Club Penguin)
- Four Puffles King George (located in Club Penguin City), meant for the city)
- Four Puffles Floating Hotel (floating in Sub-Antarctic)
- Four Puffles New Ice Berg (New Ice Berg Island)
- Four Puffles Shield Hotel (Shield City)
- Four Puffles Chill Hotel (Beach Town)
- Four Puffles Turtles' Inn (Turtle Atoll)
Free Republics of USA
- There is always a portrait of Penghis Khan on every floor.
- This is an obvious parody to a hotel in reality. Answer here!
- The hotel in Snowville was closed in 2011.