| FreezeShop is an average quality article, but could be even better!
Take this article to the next level, and perhaps even further, by editing it, adding pictures, creating more sections, and adding links to make it a High Quality Article, or possibly an Ultra Quality Article!
The exterior of the original location in Shops Island.
|Type||Retail Business, Manufacturer|
|Headquarters||Central Shops, Shops Island|
|Area served||Shops Island, Chill Island|
|Products||Clothing, furniture, toys, food, video games, pets, etc.|
|Revenue||▲ 150,000 WB$|
|Operating income||▲ 50,000 WB$|
|Net income||▲ 100,000 WB$|
FreezeShop (originally known as Chill World before being rebranded in 2013) is one of the most successful businesses on Shops Island, owned and operated by Vice President Chill57181. FreezeShop spends more money than any other mall to make sure their parties are the best.
When Chill moved to Shops Island in August 2010, he scrambled to get his own mall opened as soon as possible. Chill World had humble beginnings as merely a stand where Chill would sell some items he had brought from Club Penguin. It wasn't long before the building was completed and Chill started to make his own items to sell as his stock began running out.
Soon more Chill World locations opened up across Shops Island, including mini-stores in other malls such as Bro Mall. In 2012, Chill Island Retail was torn down and replaced with another Chill World location.
In October 2013, as a result of declining sales and interest in running the mall, Chill decided to freshen things up by rebranding the mall into FreezeShop. With the new name came a new color scheme, replacing the orange of Chill World with a more neutral light blue. By the summer of 2014, all Chill World locations had been renovated into FreezeShop.
After months of planning, in February 2018 Kermit stores were added to all FreezeShop locations to sell a wide variety of Kermit-themed merchandise.
After the formation of the United States of Shops Island, only the FreezeShop locations there continued operating. As the Shops Civil War continued, many of the FreezeShop locations were either destroyed, heavily looted, or both. At the end of the war, all remaining FreezeShop locations were destroyed along with Shops Island itself, except for the one on Chill Island.
Running a single mall was arguably a good thing, because Chill was able to focus on operating only that location, lowering his stress levels. This lead to more new items on a monthly basis and better parties, both of which had been declining in quality for years.
- Stylez - A clothing store. Most of the items are custom-made and based off items sold in Penguin Style.
- IglooGoods - A furniture store.
- Time 4 Toys - A toy store which sells plushes, action figures, and LEEGOs.
- Food Haven - The mall's food court.
- The Companion Company - A pet shop which sells puffles, pet supplies, and accessories like hats.
- Amplify - An electronics store, although its main focus is on Snowtendo products.
- KermitShop - A store dedicated to Kermit, selling many different varieties of Kermit merchandise. Every purchase comes with a complementary cup of orange juice.
- Epic Spin - A wheel which can be spun by customers to win various items. Each customer is limited to one spin of the wheel per day.
- Radztur Evil Inc. - An unofficial shop, operated by Radztur and his DoomBots without Chill's knowledge. It sells Radztur's villainous gadgetry, along with merchandise of himself.
The chain's flagship store and headquarters is located in Central Shops, on the very site of the original Chill World item stand.