| This is a Disambiguation page.
Disambiguation pages list different articles associated with the same title or topic.
If another article of a similar name directly links here, consider modifying the link, so it redirects to point directly to the intended specific article.
G's Family (aka the Gadget Family) is a surprisingly large group of penguins, most of which have a knack for science, arithmetic, alchemy, and art.
In order, from youngest to oldest:
- Alexandera (8).
- Edward (10)
- Perry (9)
- Dooley (13)
- Fredsworth (13)
- Ned and Natalie (14)
- Cary (16)
- Henry (18)
- Xary (31)
- Gamer Jr. (32)
- Blary (37)
- Gary (42)
- Twin of Mary, younger by two seconds.
- Mary (42)
- Twin of Gary, older by two seconds.
- Professor Sling (43)
- Jerry (43)
- Wary (45)
- Gamer I (52))
- Tommy (53)
- Foldy (65)
- Caballine (65). Hatched Gary, Mary, Fredsworth, Xary, Dooley, Blary, Zany, Professor Sling, and the rest of G's brothers and sisters.)
- Pete Gadget (74)
- Benny Franklin (110).
- Carter (deceased, Ghost).
- G's Great Uncle (in-law) Gariwald VIII (MIA in 1989 due to own mishap, Olde Antartica and then Ghost Dimension. Confirmed deceased, Ghost. Returned in 2012.)
- Field Marshall Stevie (deceased, Snowman Empire. Lived up to 30 years of age, killed in combat.)
- Gariwald I (deceased, High Penguin Confederacy) Chemist, Physicist, and Astrologist that lived in the 1500's. He was born and died on Club Penguin Island. He spent his life mostly in Alemania and Osterreach, but frequently visited the Renaissance centers of Liguria.
- Garugg the Ugg Ugg (deceased, Prehistoric Antarctica.)
Please add the age to each character if possible
- Garianna Gariwald, also called Garianna the White Magic Gal, is G's ancestor, who was a Witch in Medieval Times.
The ancient patriarchs of G's family, from which all the geniuses descend. Time immemorial.
- Gariwald I, whose two sons (one being Gariwald II) split to form the Gariwald Line and the rest of the Family through Olly. Ultimately, the Gariwald Line merged back with G's original Family when Gariwald VIII married Jackie (his ultra-distant cousin) and became G's great-uncle).
- Olly, beloved and long-lived alchemist. Hatched Carter and Stevie. Direct ancestor of Gary.
- Main article: Gariwald Line
- Gariwald M. II (300!!)
- Gariwald III (99)
- Gariwald IV (93)
- Gariwald V (101)
- Gariwald VI (49, considered an exception)
- Gariwald VII (100, still alive, ran into hiding for reasons unknown, still not found)
- Gariwald VIII (66 (37 when he vanished), vanished/MIA 1989, presumed dead until 2012, confirmed.)
G's great and great-great grandfathers, and great-great and great-great-great uncles and aunts. Three generations from Gary.
G's grandfather, great uncles, and great aunts. Two generations from Gary.
G's father, mother, aunts, and uncles.
- Foldy - G's father
- Cabbeline - G's mother
- Larry II
- Gamer I
- Gariwald IX - (Hatched in 1990, right after Gariwald VIII died and just before Jackie died, making him younger than Gary)
G and G's brothers and sisters.
- Gary the Gadget Guy
- Professor Sling
- Derick Wave
- Gamer Jr.
Tommy's offspring, and Zany's offspring, and also G's first cousins. They are the youngest G relatives and expected heirs.
Generation Null: Clones
- Mista T (clone of Thomas, not biologically related)
- Elemeta (clone of Mary and Coool31 together, not biologically related)
- GANGSTA G (clone of G, not biologically related)
- Robo-Gary (mechanical doomsday device based on G)
Got all that? Good.