| This article is a disambiguation page for G's Family.
The following is a list of links to other articles that are related to the one you are viewing. They may have similar names or be about the same subject. Find the one you wanted on this page. Do NOT mark this article as a stub.
G's Family (aka the Von Gadget Family) is a surprisingly large group of penguins, most of which have a knack for science, arithmetic, alchemy, and art.
In order, from youngest to oldest:
- Alexandera (5).
- Edward (6)
- Perry (8)
- Dooley (12)
- Fredsworth (12)
- Ned and Natalie (13)
- Harry (14)
- Cary (15)
- Xary (17)
- Derick Wave (18).
- Johnny (21)
- Gariwald IX (22)
- Gary (34).
- Twin of Mary, younger by two seconds.
- Mary (34).
- Twin of Gary, older by two seconds.
- Blary (34)
- Professor Sling (36).
- Foldy (57)
- Caballine (47). Hatched Gary, Mary, Fredsworth, Xary, Dooley, Blary, and the rest of G's brothers and sisters.)
- Tommy (45).
- Benny Franklin (78).
- G's Great Uncle Larry (deceased, United States of Antarctica. Lived up to 85 years of age)
- Lucy, the wife of L (75, hatched Larry II)
- Carter (deceased, Ghost).
- G's Great Uncle (in-law) Gariwald VIII (MIA in 1989 due to own mishap, Olde Antartica and then Ghost Dimension. Confirmed deceased, Ghost. Returned in 2012.)
- Field Marshall Stevie (deceased, Snowman Empire. Lived up to 30 years of age, killed in combat.)
- Gariwald I (deceased, High Penguin Confederacy) Chemist, Physicist, and Astrologist that lived in the 1500's. He was born and died on Club Penguin Island. He spent his life mostly in Alemania and Osterreach, but frequently visited the Renaissance centers of Liguria.
Please add the age to each character if possible
 By generation
 Generation I
The ancient patriarchs of G's family, from which all the geniuses descend. Time immemorial.
- Gariwald I, whose two sons (one being Gariwald II) split to form the Gariwald Line and the rest of the Family through Olly. Ultimately, the Gariwald Line merged back with G's original Family when Gariwald VIII married Jackie (his ultra-distant cousin) and became G's great-uncle).
- Olly, beloved and long-lived alchemist. Hatched Carter and Stevie. Direct ancestor of Gary.
 Gariwald Line
- Main article: Gariwald Line
- Gariwald M. II (300!!)
- Gariwald III (99)
- Gariwald IV (93)
- Gariwald V (101)
- Gariwald VI (49, considered an exception)
- Gariwald VII (100 still alive, ran into hiding for reasons uknown, still not found)
- Gariwald VIII (39, vanished/MIA 1989, presumed dead until 2012, confirmed.)
 Generation II
G's great and great-great grandfahters, and great-great and great-great-great uncles and aunts. Three generations from Gary.
 Generation III
G's grandfather, great uncles, and great aunts. Two generations from Gary.
 Generation IV
G's father, mother, aunts, and uncles.
- Foldy - G's father
- Cabbeline - G's mother
- Larry II
- Gariwald IX - (Hatched in 1990, right after Gariwald VIII died and just before Jackie died, making him younger than Gary)
 Generation Gary
G and G's brothers and sisters.
 Generation Cousin
Tommy's offspring, and Zany's offspring, and also G's first cousins. They are the youngest G relatives and expected heirs.
 Generation Null: Clones
- Mista T (clone of Thomas, not biologically related)
- Elemeta (clone of Mary and Coool31 together, not biologically related)
- GANGSTA G (clone of G, not biologically related)
- Robo-Gary (mechanical doomsday device based on G)
Got all that? Good.