Gary the Gaget Dude
|Gary the Gaget Dude involves Role-Play; leave a message on its talk page to talk with it!|
This article is about the DJ Gary the Gaget Dude. For the page about the inventor Gary the Gadget Guy, please go here.
|Gary the Gaget Dude|
A signature pose of GGD taken in 2009.
|Birth name||Amphibious "R.A" Dude|
April 22, 1993 (age 20)|
Club Penguin, USA
|Origin||United States of Antarctica|
|Occupations||Disc-jockey, singer, songwriter, rapper|
|Associated acts||Penguin Band, Cadence, Meaghan, DJ Crow|
Amphibious "R.A" Dude, better known by his stage name, Gary the Gaget Dude or GGD, is a Terrain grime MC and disc-jockey from Club Penguin, who is signed to the independent record label, Hood Records. He was born in PreTerra and currently resides in New Club Penguin. His career first started with producing grime beats and then rapping in 2006 in the Night Club. He then joined the grime group G Hood Crew along with friends Craze, Matchless, Blazing, Fatal and Beetle. He is set to release solo singles soon.
One day, in PreTerra where New Club Penguin is now, Gary the Gadget Dude was born. It was on April 22, 1993 and was named Amphibious "Reptile Andrew" Dude at birth. He was very close to his mother, but not his father as he was never nice to him. Amphibious was never pampered, and never really got anything special; just 10 dauroes per month was his pocket money. His space and items were very limited, due to his poor family. There were only three rooms in his igloo; a bedroom, a bathroom, and a tiny kitchen. The bedroom was too small for him anyway, so they discovered an attic and he slept there, and had bought a second-hand bed from a yard sale for 15 dauroes; a bed, and that was basically the only thing in his bedroom/attic. He had a very small draw which had some stolen goods from supermarkets, his very old toothbrush, limited amount of toothpaste and a towel as big as a sheet of A4 paper. It was clear that the family was budget. They never really made any friends with anyone (his whole family). When he was 6 years old in 1999, he had saved up enough money to buy himself a dozen treats. Half of his money he decided to buy on... an album. A music album. And that first album he would of ever bought would of been Nyninyne's "The Sly Shadow LP". He was very intrigued in Nyninyne - loving his music and rapping abilities. He immediately took to the stage and started rapping himself. At the same time he realized he would need some sort of equipment to produce music. With the rest of his money, he bought a disc-jockey set. His parents never really came into his room, and they never knew what he was buying and doing. Soon after in 2001 when he was 8, he had self-taught himself how to use the disc-jockey set. His rapping was adequate, however; there were many penguins living in his block that participated in weekly rap battles, and he wasn't the best, sadly.
Teenage years & present
He was still satisfied, though. His rap lyrics was described as "cheesy" by some of the penguins around his block, but knew that "he has talent in DJing". The same routine carried in till he was 13 in 2006, when he moved out of his parents igloo (managing the smuggle out his DJ set and other items). His parents never asked where he was going, but just let him. Eventually he looked in the "Vacant Igloos" directory and found out that one of his rap battling friend, Sk8rbluscat had a vacant igloo. He asked to move in and they became even more closer friends.
One year had passed and at age 17, GGD headed to Penguin State University. He didn't have to pay to go to the university for reasons unknown. Here, he met some of his closest friends, Barkjon, Hat Pop, etc. GGD only lasted for one year at the university, due to coming up with a hit song (I Wanna Hold Your Hand, read bottom) and CPMR heard it, allowing him to finally release his first album and begin his music career.
GGD's first album had his first four songs on it: I Wanna Hold Your Hand, Make It Shine, Wake Up and I Am Fail. Months after, he was invited to parties, photo shooting (for music magazines) and all sorts of things.
He got a motorcycle at the age of 16, and moved into a igloo across the street from Sk8rbluscat. They became friends quickly, and to this day, Gary loves to kick Mabel. He is 18 and will be turning 19 soon. He once got arrested for trying to destroy Kill. He was in there with Ford Car, for 6 months. He was also arrested for crimes (although it was his clone, GGDtwo, one of his two clones. For more info, go to GGDtwo Strikes Back.) GGD is still suffering from his accidental hit single, I Am Fail. He later stopped suffering at April 2011 and is currently planning to make a new song. He sang a song with Greasy Spoon named The Captain Jack Rap of Glory.
|Year||Album details||Chart peak positions|
|Year||Song||Peak chart positions||Album|
|2009||"I Wanna Hold Your Hand"||
|"Make it Shine"||
|As a featured artist|
|2011||"Method To My Madness" (Cadence featuring GGD) A||9||11||13||15||17||19||21||Causing Mayhem|
|"Catastrophe (The Conclusion)" (Meaghan featuring GGD) A||11||12||15||17||19||20||22||CandyLand|
- A - Gary the Gaget Dude is credited as GGD for this song.
- "Shush and keep doing what you're doing!"
- (dressed up as Crow) "Hiya, Ninj!"
- "Oooh, a penny!"
- "Dang you darn Walrus!"
- "I don't like Dora"
- (to his army) "All right soldiers. Get training! We might go to war! Go train now!"
- (to Darktan, Mabel, Jenni, Willie Watt, etc) "Oh, it is on like doggie kon!"
- One of his failed singles was accidentally released as I Am Fail.
- He has a puffle named Fire.
- Gary the Gaget Dude hates the Jocks and the Jerks.
- The penguin hates Xet so much, that he locked him in the Night Club, with all the lights off, and he locked all the doors and windows. And he prevented him from drilling the floors, there were electrical Judgey Bars everywhere.
- Gary the Gaget Dude has recently found a Chimzard, and he uses him in PKMN-Jitsu
- He has an army. They are currently training, because Akbaboy and GGD are deciding if they will go to war with Ben Hun and the HunEmpire.
- Gary the Gaget Dude has a crush on Willie Xatt - this crush is major, he thinks that if she leaves Flywish's Army she can come to his and they could have a bit of romance. And Maddieworld; this is major, also. He thinks that after Swiss Ninja and Flywish die, then he will be with Maddieworld'
- I Wanna Hold Your Hand
- Lyrics: Yeah you, got that somethin'. I think you'll understand. Yeah you, got that somethin'. I wanna hold your hand! I wanna hold your haaaaand! I wanna hold your hand! Yup, you. Have that somethin'. I know you'll understand. Yup you, have that something. I wanna hold your hand! I wanna hold your haaaaaaaand. I wanna hold your hand! And when you touch me I feel happy inside. My love is something I can't hide! I can't hide! I can't hiiiiiiiiiide! I wanna hold your hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
- Make it Shine
- Lyrics: Here I am. Once again. Feeling lost but now and then. I breathe it in. To let it go. And you don't know where you are now. What if only somebody could hear. If you figure out how,your lost in the moment you disappear! You don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action! Tomorrow don't forget you'll be the main attraction! Not a fantasy, just remember me. When it turns out right. Cuz you know if you live in your imagination. Tomorrow you'll be everyone's fascination! In my victory,just remember me. When I make it SHINE!!!!!! I like to shine! Just like the moon! (short guitar solo) I like to shine! Just like those stars up above! If you figure out how,lost in the moment you disappear! You don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action! Tomorrow don't forget you'll be the main attraction! Not a fantasy,just remember me. When it turns out right. Cuz you know if you live in your imagination. Tomorrow you'll be everyone's fascination! In my victory,just remember me. When I make it SHINE!!!!
- Wake Up
- Lyrics: Well it's a beautiful day, on the Serengeti. The perfect time, to snag a pup. I'll find Zeke, and win this dumb game, as soon as my legs wake up. Going alone makes you look sad and pathetic, plus you'll die without a trace. We teamed up and almost had a Zeke. I could see the zits right on his face. "Almost" gets you nowhere around here. Your a looser duo that's all. Looser is what the lion called you, when you couldn't find your balls. Traq balls that is, I wonder where they went. Well it's a beautiful day on the Serengeti. The perfect time, to snag a pup. I'll find Zeke, and win this dumb game. As soon as my legs wake up. My leg. My hand. My arm. Ugh, my face. Wake up!!!!! Wake up!!!!!!