Gary the Gadget Guy
| Gary the Gadget Guy is Fair Game!
This article is about something actually in the real Club Penguin, and therefore it is fair game, which means anybody can edit it, without having to worry about OOC (out-of-character) rules! (within good reason).
There is more information available on this article at Gary the Gadget Guy on the Club Penguin Wiki!
| Gary the Gadget Guy is an average quality article, but could be even better!
Take this article to the next level, and perhaps even further, by editing it, adding pictures, creating more sections, and adding links to make it a High Quality Article, or possibly an Ultra Quality Article!
The incredibly smart scientist Gary - code-named G.
October 14, 1976 (39)|
|Other names||G (codename), Gadget Guy|
|Occupation||Scientist, inventor, agent|
|Home town||Club Penguin Island|
|Known for||Being a scientist and inventing.|
|Children||2 (Galaxy and Zane)|
- Gary redirects here. If you were looking for another Gary, see this page.
Gary G. Gadget, also known as Gary the Gadget Guy or just G, is the master scientist of Club Penguin and CEO of Brown Puffle Inc. He has a rather large family, and is the fifth oldest besides S, Z, M and C. He has helped improve Club Penguin in many ways. He loves coffee because it helps him stay up late to work on inventions. He is related to Link, though he hates him. He is 39 years old and was born 2 seconds after his sister, Mary. He likes you, apparently.
Gary hatched soon after his twin sister Mary did. Some were wondering whether he would take on science like the older members of his family did. This was soon revealed to be true however because at the early age of 2 he was constantly asking his older brother Zany to give him science experiments to do. Eventually the family ran out of them so they sent him to preschool early. Unfortunately Gary found the things there too easy for him (as did almost all the other members of his family when they first went), and asked if they could learn division. Eventually Gary started fitting in with the other Chicks and soon found he liked playing with blocks (he would constantly build things that hadn't been invented yet). He ended up graduating Preschool early, so the teachers had to keep him there a bit longer (though he didn't mind).
Eventually Gary received his own lab coat to go along with the glasses he already had. Upon receiving this he tried to invent new machines for the USA. Eventually he made a Coffee Machine which became his first invention. Gary was very proud of it and would carry his machine almost everywhere for about a week.
His friends and family got impressed by his invention and started to call him Gary the Gadget Guy. Gary approved of this nickname and would be referred to as it for the rest of his life.
During high school, Gary met someone who would become famous, Jenny Gertrude Arctic. They became friends and by prom night, Gary had a girlfriend. For about three weeks they dated, but they grew apart when they had a fight over which was better, science or writing. You can see no one won.
Soon after that he was offered to be the PSA's official Scientist, which he gladly accepted. After that he invented more things than he ever had before like the Clock Tower, and the Aqua Grabber. He also got the code name "G". Gary now works very close with the Director, and is very honored to be head scientist.
Gary invents many machines for the PSA. Unfortunately he appears to occasionally run out of ideas which will sometimes lead him to invent useless things (eg: the Cheese 3000, a useless piece of cheese, and its prototype, the Cheese 1000). A lot of his inventions were made specifically for parties and missions and aren't usually seen after that. He's also made many prototypes as well.
Gary often purchases metal parts from the Tiny Defense universe, which strengthens the economical bond between it and the CPFW. He remains in contact with Commander Leonid, as well.
- Robo-Gary (was originally Gary's idea before Herbert stole it)
- Cheese 3000
- Pizzatron 3000
- Toaster 1000
- Clock Tower
- Aqua Grabber
- Monster Maker 3000
- Box Dimension Portal
- Jet Pack
- Switchbox 3000
- Super Plunger 3000
- Party Announcer 3000
- Festival of Flight
- Coffee Maker 3000
- Stratospheric Floodlight Complex (designed it entirely)
- Plane-Fixer 3000
- Plane-Builder 3000
- Clonitizer 3,000
- Heat Ray 3000 (for the AMOEBA)
- Camouflage Panel 3000 (also for the AMOEBA)
- Giant Deluxe Turbofan Engine 3000 (also for the AMOEBA)
- Recycler 3000
- Mecha Puffle (a.k.a 'Test Puffle'. Herbert stole his idea then he took it back.)
- Robo Dog
- Buddy Lists
- Tobot X
- Tobot Z
- Ultra Leon
- Explorer Pie Tank
- Tobot EX
- Gary's full name is Gary Gariwald Gadget.
- Gary is planning on making something he calls Animatronics for the Stage.
- He shares a friendly rivalry with his twin sister Mary.
- He is the enemy of Link and Newman. The book, Why would 1994 be my worst year?'s limited edition, currently in the hands of Laua Auza, Link, Newman and several others, tells the story.
- Gary now stars in Dancing Penguin and G and is the main character.
- Gary is currently the one of the only two people to have photographed Numberry Powder, Other than Pigma55.
- Akbaboy comes whenever called on his spy phone to test one of his prototype 'eating' inventions.
- Akbaboy's puffle, Jewel, helped him make the Clonitizer 3,000.
- It has been rumored that Gary and DotA have a crush on eachother, as DotA sometimes kisses G on the cheek, but this is confirmed not true.
- Gary raised Pop Cat when he washed up onto Club Penguin
- Gary makes his cinema debut with Reality Check 2.
- Gary's most favorite movie of all time is the Night of The Living Sled. He has admitted that he watched it 1,193 times.
- Since he was a youth, Gary the Gadget Guy has an obsession for Dinosaurs.
- He was often bullied at his high school.
- Gary has many fangirls like Bellykid5, DriftedDaisy and many more.
- Gary has a R63-Antibody named Gari the Gadget Gal.
- Gary is related to Puffle Pete, Gamer, and Crazey Gadget.
- Gary has a pet Dino Puffle, Darwin.
- Gary is scared of decaf coffee.
Gary posing for his EPF agent badge.
Gary as a young teenager, showing deep interest in Dinosaurs at the Museum of Natural History in South Pole City.