Humans (known taxonomically as Homo sapiens, Latin for "wise man" or "knowing man"), also known as "the beast of the walking snow", are characters, considered to be highly intelligent, with technology similar to penguins. They are mainly thought that one (actually two) could be The Sapie Brothers, but the truth has not been revealed.
Humans are uniquely adept at utilizing systems of communication for self-expression, the exchange of ideas, and organization. Humans create complex social structures composed of many cooperating and competing groups, from families and kinship networks, to nations. Social interactions between humans have established an extremely wide variety of values, social norms, and rituals, which together form the basis of human society. With individuals widespread in every continent except Antarctica, humans are a cosmopolitan species. As of November 2011, the human population was estimated by the United Nations Population Division to be about 7 billion, and by the United States Census Bureau to be about 6.97 billion.
Humans are noted for their desire to understand and influence their environment, seeking to explain and manipulate phenomena through science, philosophy, mythology, and religion. This natural curiosity has led to the development of advanced tools and skills, which are passed down culturally; humans are the only extant species known to build fires and cook their food, as well as the only known species to clothe themselves, and create and use numerous other technologies and arts. The study of humans is the scientific discipline of anthropology.
 Types of Humans
Penguins have divided the human race (homo sapiens) in two types:
- Sanity Humans
- Bean Humans
 Sanity Human
Sanity/Normal Humans (homo sapiens callidus) are humans with an IQ of or above 150.
- Sanity Penguin
- Mr. Unknown
- The Doctor (He denies it, saying he's a 'time lord')
- Bill Gates
- Captain Ash
- Doc Brown
- John Smith
- Willow Smith
- Janet Donner
- Ami Von Maple VI (From the future)
 Bean Human
Bean Humans (homo sapiens doofus) are humans with an IQ below 50. They are not actually that dumb, but they are less intelligent by penguin standards.
Turtleheimer managed to compile the following chart:
Although some do not consider them to be real humans, Penguins have considered them to be Humanoids, or creatures that are like Humans. Testificates are actually not from this universe, but were accidentally dumped on Tierra Del Fuego for unknown reasons. Testificates are famous for having large heads and large noses with green eyes. They tend to wear robes that are either brown, pink, or white. They can also wear aprons or, rarely, wear green robes. They have an average IQ of 120. They are known for being rather quiet creatures, but they can be social at times. They are only found in Tierra Del Fuego, and occasionally, Amataria. They also make iron guardians called Iron Golems.
 Rumored Humans
- The Sapie Brothers are two possible humans. They are usually seen filming a documentary for the penguins at Dorkugal, though there were many doubts about it.
- Aren't You a little young to be a possible Human that is rumored to stalk Penguin activity behind a Computer Screen (not just that, but other sources of media!)?
- Phineas Flynn: Yes, yes I am.
- Patrick Tea isn't a human right now (a regular penguin like everyone else), but formerly was because he became mutated soon. He may still be a human, but inside his body.
 Facts and Rumors
 Confirmed Facts
- As said by The Sapie Brothers, humans do not have forked tongues.
- Quite intelligent. The only known exception are the Bean Humans.
- They are forbidden in Antarctica. The Humana Cathedral Papers even speak of an "Antarctic Preservation Treaty of 1913".
- According to the Papers, the treaty reads:
May Antarctica's frozen beauty remain eternally preserved in its glory away from mankind. Any and all who set foot shall be punished by the fullest extent of the law.
- They are real.
- There are humans in the USA.
 Rumors/Unconfirmed Facts
- Are humans the smartest of all?
- Are The Sapie Brothers humans or not?
- How much is the average IQ of a human?
- Are there more humans than penguins?
- Do humans come from the mystical continent of "South America"? (a mysterious continent that lies north of the Antarctic Peninsula)
- If so, is there a North America?
- Are there more continents? Satellites have photographed several more, including a large one east of America that looks strangely like Africa and has a giant desert, an even larger one to the north, a smaller one west of the previous continent, and a big island with two smaller islands close together to the side.