| This page needs a review
This article either has no quality rating, or has a possibly outdated rating! As such, a user requested that it be reviewed, and a proper quality rating is added to the page.
| Koobly Khan is a high quality article, which is awesome!
Please continue to expand this article as much as you can, with more sections, text, images, trivia and anything else you can think of to make it even better!
To see what happens to Koobly years down the road, look up Koobly Khan/Future.
"Oh, Happy Day!"
|Title||The Next Heir to the Pengolian Throne|
|Status||Heir to the Throne|
|Birth date||January 1, 2003|
His motto is "Oh, Happy Day!".
Koobly Khan was born in Club Penguin of Pengolian parents, though they kept his heritage a secret. Realizing from an early age that he was different, Koobly's parents decided not to inform him of his royal status. You see, Koobly was one of the nicest penguins anyone could ever meet. He said "please" and "thank you", he shared his items, he even agreed with others, all of which served as extreme culture shock to both his parents and the nation of Pengolia. The Khanz were ashamed of their next ruler, though Penghis Khan's servants look forward to it every day.
Eventually, Koobly's parents had to break it to him. It actually took hours of debate to break it through to him. In fact, Koobly never noticed that he looked different (square eyes, odd color), despite the fact that he was openly mocked by his peers in school, often in his face. He had no clue that he was a Khanz penguin. His parents explained about his hat, and how Pengolian rulers are given their hats at birth. Koobly thought his hat was a gift from Penguin Claus on his first Christmas.
It took even longer to explain his royal status. His parents were also confused how he got it, so they brought out a Genealogy chart, and traced him. They found nothing. Calling up the Pengolian palace, they were surprised to learn that he was picked by random, because Penghis Khan lacked an heir to the throne, or any kind of family member. He was stunned.
When he learned of his status, Koobly was quite sad. He read about Penghis Khan in textbooks, and he decided from early on to be a good penguin. At first, he refused, but he was informed of Pengolian Law, and the fact that no heir can denounce the title.
At age eight, he was given the Khan Sash, which he must wear until he assumes the throne. This identifies him as the future heir. Koobly was then ordered to come to the Pengolian Palace for "monarch training" every two weeks, on Tuesday. There, he was supposed to be taught how to be bossy, aggressive, mean, and annoying. He was also taught how to fish-slap. All of these failed every time. He can't slap, he could not be mean, and he was incapable of ordering servants without saying "please". The servants loved this, for the record. Even worse, Koobly often fulfilled his demands himself, rarely asking the servants to do his bidding. The servants loved that even more.
Everyone in Pengolia is deeply ashamed of Koobly. In fact, Koobly can not even enter Pengolia without twenty four bodyguards protecting him. He needs these bodyguards to prevent from getting slapped and booed at by his people. It's a rather depressing way to live.
Still, Koobly Khan keeps his spirits lifted. He resides in Club Penguin, and though a lot of people who have seen Penghis Khan back away in fear of Koobly, he managed to befriend Explorer, who constantly tells him he would be better than Penghis Khan as the ruler. He currently attends elementary school in CP.
|Koobly Khan (Monarch Statistics)|
|Koobly Khan, Heir to the Pengolian Throne|
|Reign||Soon to Begin|
|Full name||Kooblysan Mogul Khan|
|Titles||Goody Goody Two Khans|
|Born||January 1, 2003|
|Royal anthem||"Today is Going to Be a Great Day"|
|Royal motto||Aw, but I really don't want to rule! Please stop recording this as my motto! Sir, if you would kindly hit the button on the tape recorder- **static**|
Koobly currently lives a semi-normal life in Club Penguin, often travelling to South Pole City to see the big city. Of course, he also has biweekly monarch training to attend, which he hates.
He plays with Explorer frequently, though Explorer still fears him anyway.
When Koobly is bored, he draws crazy pictures. His anthem actually contains descriptions of several of his doodles.
- Rumors say Koobly's friendly disposition came about because his parents accidently dropped Koobly's egg in the frigid snow.
- Koobly hates his predestined nobility, responding that he would rather "be a normal penguin". Unfortunately, Pengolian law says the heir can not denounce his or her title to the throne. Period. Thus, Koobly is stuck with it.
- Koobly has tried frequently to use Explorer to pass a bill into the South Pole Council abolishing Pengolia's throne denouncing state law (all states, including Pengolia, must follow federal ruling), but it didn't work for two reasons:
- The Czar of the national judiciary would never agree.
- It just so happens that Penghis Khan is in the same council, and considering Explorer and the Khan are the same height, it takes Explorer about all of his willpower to avoid being slapped by that large Mullet. Then again, it takes Penghis Khan all his willpower to avoid being whacked by that high-grade shovel.
- The South Pole Council is the group that did the casting of the lots for the heir to Pengolia's throne. Uncannily, they borrowed one of Penghis Khan's "Khan Dice", which is just a big foam die except that it has the studs on the faces replaced with fish and the side that represents "1" is replaced with a portrait of Penghis Khan. The "Khan Die" was thrown from the top of the nation's Capitol by Explorer (yes, those propeller hats do fly) and landed on
poor oldMabel, who was shopping. Talk about aces.
- Here were the six penguins chosen as possible heirs:
- Here were the six penguins chosen as possible heirs:
(Each number represents one of the numbers on the Khan Die, from 1-6)
- Koobly Khan is a parody of Kublai Khan, another successor of the Mongolian throne after Genghis Khan died.
- Some penguins have commented that "they have heard that anthem somewhere before".
- Koobly Khan loves Burger Khan and has recently said " It might become Pengolia's official meal!" when he ate a Popper.
- However, when he saw Happy Day Donuts, he got upset and ordered Penghis Khan's servants to close all off them down in Pengolia. Even though he has no right to order the servants around, they did what they were told. It turns out that the restaurant was a test of his character.
- His quote:
"Friends, why exactly is there a building ridiculing who I am? Is that not sad? Would you like to be ridiculed by a restaurant? No, you would not. If you would please tear down the buildings, I'll give you each a candy cane.
- His quote: