LiquidFence Database Museum
| This page needs a review
This article either has no quality rating, or has a possibly outdated rating! As such, a user requested that it be reviewed, and a proper quality rating is added to the page.
| LiquidFence Database Museum is an average quality article, but could be even better!
Take this article to the next level, and perhaps even further, by editing it, adding pictures, creating more sections, and adding links to make it a High Quality Article, or possibly an Ultra Quality Article!
|The LiquidFence Database Museum|
The Museum, brought to you by "Yipley Presents Accredit it or be in Denial TM "
|Inhabitants||The Mysterious Curator, Yipley, patrons.|
The LiquidFence Database Museum is a strange museum dedicated entirely to the LiquidFence Scandal. Funded by Yipley, the creator of "Yipley Presents Accredit it or be in Denial™"", he would only allow its construction if it "looked weird" and thus they had to do so. It's only permanent inhabitant is The Mysterious Curator.
After the famous scandal, creatures wanted to know and see everything that went on at the time. Internet doesn't have that! Thus, the museum was built specifically for that purpose in 2008.
It was funded by Yipley, creator of "Yipley Presents Accredit it or be in Denial™", although he would only fund the project if it looked weird. At the time, the contractors were not given specific orders on how to build the museum, so they followed Yipley's command.
Patrons can see:
- The emerald box that held Pen Chi's yellow snow.
- The camera used by the two skuas.
- The actual photograph of Pen Chi eating the yellow snow (also available as a souvenir).
- A picture of the two skua burglars wearing expensive "Bling" bought from their CyberGemz.
- The coffee machine and LCD television owned by the two skuas.
- The CyberGemz CyberSneak and CyberStripe, used to bribe the skuas.
- The television and trophy fish in Pen Chi's lair.
- Pen Chi's Sword.
- The solid gold nest the rich Skuas used.
- The cashmere pillow owned by the Skuas.
- The curtain from Pen Chi's Lair.
- An exact, interactive, and walk-in replica of Pen Chi's "dessert storage" vault.
- AND MORE!
- LiquidFence COFFEE & LCD.png
The Skua's Coffee Maker (23 karat gold) and the solid ruby LCD Television.
- LiquidFence EMERALD BOX.png
The Emerald Box holding Pen Chi's Yellow Snow!
- LiquidFence SKUA PORTRAIT.jpg
A portrait of one of the two skua burglers, shown with their expensive BLING.
Nothing, it's a museum! How could you expect a villain in a museum?
Though, The Mysterious Curator does look quite suspicious... and familiar.