| Lollipop's Adventures is a low quality article.
It might be deleted if it isn't improved soon. So please, edit it further to expand it to an Average Quality Article, or even a High Quality Article!
|Also known as||Lollipop's Adventures|
|Genre||Animated series, comedy|
|Format||Animated television series|
|Written by||Lollipop, DJ, and Clumsy.|
|Directed by||Lollipop386 and Gamer Gadget|
|Voices of||Lollipop386 and his brothers.|
|Theme music composer||DJ386|
|Country of origin||Antarctica|
|No. of seasons||5|
|No. of episodes||82 (List of episodes)|
Lollipop's Adventures is an Antarctican TV show, created by Lollipop386 and Gamer Gadget, about Lollipop and his brothers having adventures in Club Penguin Island. It currently has 4 seasons. There's a new episode every 2 weeks, at 4:30 PM, on the Penguin TV channel. It was unfortunately cancelled on April 1st, 2015, and replaced with Sing-Along Time with Annoying386.
Rockhopper (appears in Episode 33, 51, 52)
Sensei (appears in Episodes 1, 27, and 29)
Cadence (appears in Episode 13 and 40)
Penguin Band (appears in Episode 13 and 40)
Rookie (Episode 22)
Director Benny (Episode 15)
Mabel (Episode 4 and 44)
Billybob (Episode 16)
Back in Time
There have been two DVDs released for Lollipop's Adventures, which included a lot of content.
1. Lollipop's Adventures: Seasons 1-3 was released on April 1, 2014; it has the first 50 episodes of the show, as well as commentaries. The front cover shows Lollipop and DJ standing in the Plaza, and the back cover has Popillol and Repeater in their igloo, talking about episodes of the show. It also includes the following bonus features:
- "Behind the Scenes" (The Lollipop Bros. talk about the show)
- A never-before-seen episode of The Fluffypuffle Show.
- "How we Make it" (Lollipop makes Episode 46, The Race to the End of the Race)
- An Unfinished Deleted Episode and more Deleted Scenes
2. Lollipop's Adventures: Seasons 4-5 was released on May 23, 2015, and has 32 episodes and commentaries. The front cover shows Party and Clumsy at the Iceberg, and the back cover has Annoying and Goody in the Coffee Shop, talking about the DVD's bonus features. The following bonus features are included on the DVD:
- "Meet the Cast: A Lollipop Bros. interview"
- A short never-before-seen episode: Lollipop Brothers and the Search for the DVD
- "How we Make it - Part II" (Lollipop makes Episode 75, Dragon Puffle)
- "Some Special Effects and Stuff" (how they do special effects and animation on the show.)
1. Giant Ninja's Dojo (January 1, 2012)
Lollipop and his brothers hear a loud roar coming from the dojo, and see many frightened penguins running away. They run to the dojo and see Giant Ninja destroying it. The Lollipop Bros. fight him, and he eventually trips and falls down the mountain.
2. Party Hat Shop (January 15, 2012)
Party386 is having trouble redecorating his igloo because it's too crowded with party hats. He opens up a party hat shop, and penguins buy his party hats, including a rich penguin who buys all 499 of his beta hats (not including the one on his head). Eventually, Party realizes that he doesn't have any party hats left and he wants all his party hats back, but Rich Penguin won't give his 499 beta hats back. Party goes to Rich Penguin's igloo and steals the beta hats, but then he notices he only has 498 beta hats instead of 499 so he steals Rich Penguin's last beta hat.
3. Repeater the Repeater (January 29, 2012)
Lollipop and his brothers try to find a way to make Repeater not repeat everything. They try taping his beak closed, covering his... um... "ears", and trying several other wacky and humorous attempts, but he keeps repeating things.
4. The Igloo Surprise (February 12, 2012)
Lollipop386 wakes up one morning to find out his igloo has been destroyed, so he has to stay at Clumsy's igloo until he can builds a new one. Clumsy's igloo is also destroyed the next morning and so is Goody's igloo. The three brothers stay at Annoying's igloo which also gets destroyed. DJ, Repeater, Party, Weirdo's igloos get destroyed too. They find out who destroyed the igloos... Giant Ninja! (Note: Mabel makes a cameo appearance when they're at Annoying's house watching WHAT?!?)
5. The Abominable Snow Puffle (February 26, 2012)
Lollipop and his brothers are in the mountains and they see the abominable snow puffle.
6. Antibody Adventure (March 11, 2012)
Lollipop, DJ, and Clumsy are walking Fluffypuffle when they find LollipopX with Puffyfluffle X. They have a huge battle.
7. Lost in the Boxes (March 25, 2012)
The Lollipop Bros. get lost in the Box Dimension and Fluffypuffle's modes start going crazy.
8. Boomerang Ball (May 6, 2012)
While playing basketball, Lollipop invents a new sport that involves boomerangs.
9. Dangers in the Wilderness (May 20, 2012)
The Lollipop Bros. get seperated and lost in the wilderness and have to survive for several minutes on their own.
10. King Rando (June 3, 2012)
Lollipop, the Master of Randomness, tries to teach his brothers how to be random.
11. Bad Goody, Careful Clumsy (June 17, 2012)
Lollipop and DJ notice that Goody is being bad, Annoying is not being annoying, Weirdo is being smart, and Clumsy is being careful, and everyone else is not their usual self. What's going on?
12. Silence, Silentists and Silent Silentism (July 1, 2012)
Fluffypuffle's brother, Shyguy Crazipuff, won't talk. Fluffypuffle found out that Shyguy is a silentist, and he gets DJ to be his translator.
13. Music Jam Surprise (July 15, 2012)
Lollipop386 and his brothers are at the Music Jam, and DJ386 wants to find Penguin Band and Cadence. They search everywhere, and they finally find them at the Epic Show Stadium.
14. The Director (July 29, 2012)
Lollipop and his brothers try unsuccessfully to find out who the director of the EPF is.
15. Grammars! (August 12, 2012)
Director Benny is annoyed that Weirdo isn't speaking proper grammar.
16. Lolli Pop Island (August 26, 2012)
Lollipop and his brothers want to be Masters of the Universe, so they talk to Billybob about it, and he says no. Billybob suggests creating their own island and become Masters of the Island, so Lollipop makes an island out of the iceberg and names it Lolli Pop Island.
17. In The Wacky World (September 9, 2012)
Lollipop and his brothers build a boat and travel around the ocean, when a whirlpool sucks the Lollipop Bros. to a different dimension. They enter a strange world and venture through it to discover wacky secrets about it.
18. Small Penguin vs. Big Bear (September 23, 2012)
Lollipop finds out Herbert has taken over the island. Lollipop tries to fight Herbert, and at the end Lollipop wakes up, revealing that it was just a dream.
19. Back in Time (October 7, 2012)
Lollipop sees that the Sports Shop is back and everything looks older, and he thinks he's going back in time. It turns out that it was only an anniversary party with old-style decorations.
20. Fluffy Problem (October 21, 2012)
Fluffypuffle is in Bossy Mode and Lollipop is trying to get rid of Fluffpuff's modes.
21. Search for Gariwald (November 4, 2012)
The Lollipop Bros. search, with very little success, for the Gariwalds.
22. EPF Agents or Not (November 18, 2012)
LollipopX and Puffyfluffle X try to reveal to Herbert that Lollipop and DJ are EPF agents.
23. Igloo in the Sky (December 2, 2012)
Party has a party in his igloo, but he puts too many balloons in his igloo and his igloo rises into the air.
24. Randomness Rocks (December 16, 2012)
Lollipop tries to be as random as he possibly can. He ends up almost destroying the universe somehow.
25. A Very Random Christmas (December 30, 2012)
It's christmas and Party has a party (again). Weirdo drinks too much eggnog, Goody pretends to be Santa, and Annoying sings Christmas songs (unfortunately).
26. Birthday Celebration (February 3, 2013)
Lollipop and the brothers celebrate DJ's birthday by going to the dance club, but the power's out and the lights turn off when they go inside, and after they go in, the door locks behind them! They spend the night in the dark dance club until the next day when they find a way to escape!
27. Fire Water Snow (February 17, 2013)
The Lollipop Bros. argue about which is best: Fire, water, or snow.
28. Broken Fourth Wall (March 3, 2013)
Fluffypuffle is in his Fourth Wall Mode. He breaks the fourth wall so much, Club Penguin almost gets destroyed!
29. Ninja Style (March 17, 2013)
Lollipop tries to teach his brothers how to be a ninja. Oh, and Rookie Ninja.
30. slooF liprA (March 30, 2013)
An extra crazy episode for April Fools Day.
31. Going Camping (April 13, 2013)
The Lollipop Bros. go camping with humorous and disastrous results.
32. Truth or Bear (April 27, 2013)
The Lollipop Bros. have a Truth or Dare contest when Herbert comes.
33. Yarr, it be Rockhopper (May 11, 2013)
Lollipop goes to see Rockhopper when he comes to Club Penguin Island. However, Rockhopper keeps leaving, and Lollipop continues following him until he finds him.
34. Upside Down (May 25, 2013)
LollipopX and Puffyfluffle X tip Club Penguin upside down.
35. An Adventure of Cosmic Proportions (June 8, 2013)
The Lollipop Bros. want to go to Hawaii for summer vacation. They go on a plane, expecting it to go to Hawaii, but it's actually a rocket that crashes and strands them into the moon.
36. The Lollipop Puffles (June 22, 2013)
Gary's PuffleMaker 3000 malfunctions and turns the Lollipop brothers into puffles. They have to figure out how to transform back.
37. Puffle and Trouble (July 6, 2013)
DJ gets an orange puffle but it ruins his igloo and drives him crazy.
38. In 1000 years (July 20, 2013)
Lollipop and his brothers imagine what the future will be like.
39. Lollipop and the Lollipops (August 3, 2013)
Fluffypuffle in Brown Puffle mode makes a machine, but it accidentally makes seven clones of Lollipop.
40. Musical Master of Music (August 17, 2013)
DJ enters a music contest.
41. Battle of the Sand (August 31, 2013)
The Lollipop Bros. are at the beach and they have a sandcastle contest.
42. Back to School (September 14, 2013)
The Lollipop Bros. get ready to go back to school.
43. Game On (September 28, 2013)
Lollipop tries to win the hardest video game in the world.
44. WHAT?!? (October 12, 2013)
Annoying watches WHAT?!? many times, and Lollipop and the brothers try to make him stop watching it or turn the TV off.
45. Trick the Treats (October 26, 2013)
The Lollipop Bros. think of plans to get as much candy as they can.
46. The Race to the End of the Race (November 9, 2013)
Lollipop competes in a race.
47. Bored Games (November 23, 2013)
The Lollipop Bros. are bored, so they play Monopoly with Lucky Steve.
48. The DJ of Classical Music (December 7, 2013)
The DJ3K turntable breaks, so DJ386 learns how to play the flute and accordian.
49. Ho Ho Holiday (December 21, 2013)
Lollipop gets a job being Santa at the mall.
50. 3... 2... 1... (January 4, 2014)
Party has a New Years' Eve Party and Lollipop and the brothers stay up 'til Midnight.
51. Journey to Rockhopper Island, Part 1 (February 1, 2014)
Lollipop and his brothers go to Rockhopper's ship, but all of a sudden, Rockhopper starts sailing the ship but he doesn't know that the Lollipop Bros. are on the ship. The Migrator crashes into the iceberg and the Lollipop Bros. fall off the ship and onto the iceberg, which slowly floats away and the Lollipop Bros. get stranded. To be continued...
52. Journey to Rockhopper Island, Part 2 (February 15, 2014)
The iceberg floats to a strange island. It's Rockhopper Island, but it's been taken over by Herbert and renamed "Herbert Island"! The Lollipop Bros. stop Herbert and turn Herbert Island back into Rockhopper Island. Rockhopper thanks the Lollipop Bros. very much and gives them a boat to sail back to Club Penguin.
53. The Best Bad Luck (March 1, 2014)
Lollipop asks his friend Lucky Steve why he's so lucky, and he reveals it's because of his golden four-leaf clover.
54. Pizza Panic (March 15, 2014)
Lollipop is at his job as a waiter at the Pizza Parlor but the Pizzatron breaks, leaving the workers to make their own pizza.
55. Coming Soon to a Theater Near You (March 29, 2014)
Lollipop tries to make a movie with his brothers. It turns out terribly.
56. Lollipop's Lemonade (April 12, 2014)
Lollipop opens a lemonade stand. It becomes a massive worldwide success, but Lollipop wastes all of his money on various unimportant things.
57. The Lollipop Detective (April 26, 2014)
Lollipop realizes all his money is stolen and he tries to find out who stole it, along with his brother, Weirdo386.
58. The World's Biggest Microscopic Snowman (May 10, 2014)
Lollipop tries to break a world record for the biggest snowman. Unfortunately, snow keeps falling off as he builds it, until it becomes tiny.
59. Lollipop and the Fish (May 24, 2014)
Lollipop buys a pet fish named Gill. Meanwhile, Weirdo gets a pet cucumber named Joe.
60. Good vs. Evil (June 7, 2014)
LollipopX and Puffyfluffle X try to hypnotize Lollipop into becoming evil.
61. Height Fright (June 21, 2014)
After going on the Club Penguin Super Roller Coaster, the Lollipop Bros. try to cure Goody of his fear of heights.
62. Club Lollipop Times (July 5, 2014)
Lollipop gets a job working as a reporter and writer for the Club Penguin Times.
63. Missing Mode Madness (July 19, 2014)
Fluffypuffle's modes disappear. Him and the Lollipop Bros. try to find the missing modes, which have somehow been seperated from Fluffypuffle.
64. Evil Lollipop (August 2, 2014)
LollipopX pretends to be Lollipop and does evil things.
65. A Very Boring Day (August 16, 2014)
The Lollipop Bros. are bored. But when they find a secret portal in Lollipop's igloo closet, the day suddenly gets more exciting!
66. Cold Calamity at the Beach (August 30, 2014)
Lollipop and his brothers go to the beach, which is all snowy. They have a snow sculpture war, which soon turns into an extreme battle.
67. Grandpa 386 (September 13, 2014)
Lollipop's grandpa visits.
68. Hocus Pocus! (September 27, 2014)
Fluffypuffle becomes a magician, but one of his magic tricks accidentally blows up a building.
69. Penguintown (October 11, 2014)
Lollipop becomes obsessed with a TV show.
70. BOO! (October 25, 2014)
The Lollipop Bros. get lost in a haunted house.
71. Checkmate (November 8, 2014)
Lollipop learns Chess and becomes an expert at it, then he goes in a Chess tournament to compete against the Checkmate Champion, a sunglasses-wearing white puffle who can't be defeated.
72. Unlucky Steve (November 22, 2014)
Lucky Steve loses one of his 4-leaf clovers and gets lots of bad luck.
73. New Computer (December 6, 2014)
Lollipop buys a new laptop, but he finds out that it has all of Herbert and Klutzy's plans saved onto it. Lollipop tries to stop them from happening.
74. The Adventures of Grandpa (December 20, 2014)
Lollipop's grandpa tells stories about all his adventures.
75. The Dragon Puffle (January 3, 2015)
Lollipop thinks his puffle is turning into a monster puffle.
76. Lollipop the Repeater (February 28, 2015)
Lollipop starts repeating everything he says and doesn't know why. Repeater can now talk normally.
77. The Lollipops (March 14, 2015)
Gary makes a machine that accidentally makes clones of Lollipop.
78. April Fooled (March 28, 2015)
The episode is upside down and glitchy.
79. Old-Timey Movies (April 11, 2015)
An 1930s version of Lollipop's Adventures, "Adventures of The Lollipop".
80. Talent Show (April 25, 2015)
Lollipop and his brothers have a talent show.
81. Video Games (May 9, 2015)
The Lollipop Bros. get sucked into a video game.
82. The End or Something (May 23, 2015)
The last episode of the show before it gets replaced by Sing-Along Times with Annoying386. The characters think of what they should do for the (probably) last episode, like a clip show or a new movie.
|The Lollipop Bros.||Lollipop386 | Weirdo386 | DJ386 | Party386 | Prankster386 | Clumsy386 | Annoying386 | Goody386|
|Other||Lolli Pop I | Lolzhopper | Lollipop's Adventures|