Long Friday Agreement
| Long Friday Agreement is a low quality article.
It might be deleted if it isn't improved soon. So please, edit it further to expand it to an Average Quality Article, or even a High Quality Article!
|Long Friday Agreement|
Map of Penland in the United Provinces
25 May 2018 (signed)|
1 June 2018 (effective)
|The Flag of the United Provinces|
|Wars and Battles|
The Long Friday Agreement or Doriath Agreement (Serbian: Sporazum iz Dorijata, Pennese: Eimadei baDoriaz) was a major political development in the peace process to end the war in Penland. Negotiations began in November 2017 and continued well into April 2018, before United Provinces president Simon McClark announced a treaty between the terrorist group Little Penland and the UP government would be signed on 25 May.
- Little Penland is to completely disarm and cease all terrorist activities in the United Provinces and abroad.
- All Little Penland terrorists shall be tried according to the law of the United Provinces and shall receive the punishments they deserve according to the law.
- Minorities in Penland shall be given monetary reparations for the land and people taken away from them during the past 70 years.
- The rights of the Pennese minorities specifically shall be enshrined in the Constitution of the United Provinces.
- Leaders of the Little Penland terrorist group shall be pardoned for their wrongdoings.
Add your country's reaction here!
- This was the first such agreement signed in the history of the struggle between the Pennese and the Snowinns.