Los Pinguinos International Airport
| Los Pinguinos International Airport is a low quality article.
It might be deleted if it isn't improved soon. So please, edit it further to expand it to an Average Quality Article, or even a High Quality Article!
Add a caption
|Name||Los Pinguinos International Airport|
|Native name||Los Pinguinos International Airport|
|Type of airport||International airport|
|Hub for||Arctic Airlines|
|Owned/Operated by||The national airport authority|
|Location||Los Pingüinos, Penguifornia, Castillan Empire|
|Runway||Runway 12/30 (11,000 ft.)|
|Runway||Runway 3/21 (10,000 ft.)|
Los Pingüinos International Airport is a international airport located 22 miles southeast of Los Pingüinos' city center.It has two runways, Runway 12/30 (11,000 ft.) and Runway 3/21 (10,000 ft.), and two terminals, Terminal A, and the Charters and Cargo Terminal. The airport is a hub for Arctic Airlines, yet the airport also plays a major role in the general aviation industry as well as it is the most busiest airport in Penguifornia.
Tomás Bradley International Terminal
- SkyJet Airways: Polaris, South Pole City-Metro
- Club Penguin AirFlights: Newton Town, Penguville, Snowville, Glassyglow
- CP Airways: Club Penguin City
- StarJet:Club Penguin City, Snellville, Ternville, New West City
- Peninsula Airlines:Shiverpool
- AirTerra: New Club Penguin
- Zürich Airlines: Zürich, Boorlin, München, Wien, Parie, Dellaroma, Frostborough, Snowdon, Schipol, Lisboa, Frostize
- Pacifica Airlines: Metido, Varcelono, Buenos Suelos, Santa Francisca, Loma, Santagua, Caltexico City
Charters and Cargo Terminal
- Continental Helicopeters (charter)
- Antarctic Air Cargo (cargo)
- National Charter Inc.(cargo)
- Arctic Airlines(charter): Parie, San Fransisca, Varcelono, Enderby City, Googleplex, Ternville, Caltexico City, Pecking, Jokio, Puffholm, Shiverpool, Club Penguin City, Snellville, Dellaroma, Schipol, Polaris-City, Buenos Suelos, Snowdon, South Pole City-Metro, Boorlin
The airport is not a hub for any major airlines. The airport also has two terminals, the Tomás Bradley Terminal, where all international flights arrive. the Second terminal serves Domestic flights to other islands of the Castillan Empire. The airport is located 22 miles southeast of the city, in the district of Brentwood. The airport has one air traffic control tower (56 ft.). The airport is the main and only airport of the city, and is currently the only International Airport on the island.