Margate Cross Island
From Club Penguin Fanon Wiki
| This is a Disambiguation page.
Disambiguation pages list different articles associated with the same title or topic.
If another article of a similar name directly links here, consider modifying the link, so it redirects to point directly to the intended specific article.
Margate Cross Island, formerly Cross Island, is a million-hecatre island located east of Margate Central Island. It was ruled under various empires, settled as its own state for a period of time and thereafter merged with MAI.
- 1600 - First known recording of Margate Cross Island: Along the route to the northern shores of Antarctica, we had a stop at an isle east of the Sherbians. Another island lay between them which was largely uninhabited. (Explorer's journal, 1600)
- 1910 - Occupation of Margate Cross Island by Principality of Sherby Hoodwounds.
- 1924 - Creation of Dianaton, now renamed as Crossia.
- 1944 - Colony of Cross separated into Sherbian Cross and Eastern Cross, latter being partly autonomous
- 1957 - Selling of land to Johannes Republic, Samuels State
- 1958 - Crossian Martyrs declare unconditional, autonomous government in southeast.
- 1963 - Azilda formed; Johannes and Samuels to merge with Azillians and MAI.
- 1964 - Republic of Sherby Hoodounds recapture part of its former power
- March - Autonomy removed from Eastern Cross, both colonies merge to form Sherbian Settlements
- July - Seizure of some land from Martyrs
- 1968 - Roguesia conquers Azilda
- 1969 - Roguesia invades Sherbian Settlements, Sherby creates buffer zone
- 1969 - Roguesia collapses, land returned to Sherby Hoodwounds
- 1973 - War of the Loyalists and the Patriots, Cross
- 1975 - Battle of Dianaton
- 1983 - Sherby Hoodwounds victory in war, Matayrs conquered.
- 1992 - Colonial Antarctica purchases land of the island for 500 billion pebbles today.
- 1995 - Sherby Hoodwounds invades back territory amid Colonial Revolution
- 1999 - Sherby Hoodwounds regains territory
- 2003 - Sherby Hoodwounds War
- 2004 - MAI victory in war, Cross ceded to MAI from Sherby.
- 2004 - INDEPENDENCE OF CROSS
- 2008 - MERGER OF CROSS