| McDoodle's Virus is a low quality article.
It might be deleted if it isn't improved soon. So please, edit it further to expand it to an Average Quality Article, or even a High Quality Article!
The McDoodle's Virus is a computer virus that was sent all around in Antarctica in 2008. It was created by Hydro Plane.
Phase I: Arrival - The McDoodle's Virus enters the computer via logging in on some email websites.
Phase II: Infected - The computer acts strangely, open and close of applications, screensaver going wrong, and change of desktop picture.
Phase III: Mascot!!/Logo!! - The computer returns to normal, but the computer will get numerous pictures of the McDoodle's mascot or the logo until the screen fills up.
Phase IV: McDoodle's Screen Of Death - The computer will get the usual Blue Screen Of Death followed by a series of McDoodle's mascot or the logo pictures until the screen fills up again.
Phase V: Symphony No. 5 While the screen fills up with pictures of the McDoodle's mascot or the logo itself, a piece of music plays, making the computer do numerous things, like make your keyboard sticky, legally change your name to Reggie and make your music player only play jazz music. The computer will tell you.
- Phase I & Phase II - Turn off your computer and makes sure it powers down.
- Phase III up to Phase V - Dropping it in a forty-three foot hole in a hole, burying it completely and buy a new virus-free computer.
Prevention of getting Infected
- Listen for news, reports in the TV, radios, or read the newspaper.
- Download an application that will block viruses, be aware that you may be downloading the virus itself.
- Avoid getting fat by eating salads/fish and exercise.
- Try not to check your email until you do the things above.
How The Virus Got Its Name
- It is partially a parody of the Weird Al song "Virus Alert".