From Club Penguin Fanon Wiki
| Mecha-Peng is a low quality article.
It might be deleted if it isn't improved soon. So please, edit it further to expand it to an Average Quality Article, or even a High Quality Article!
The largest robot ever! (Or is it?)
|Effects||The exciting feeling of being able to pilot a robot|
|Source||Brown51brown and his siblings, with help from G|
|Cost to buy||NOT FOR SALE|
|Cost to sell||STILL NOT FOR SALE|
This giant shell took 1 and a half months to make, and the results were spectacular. The battle-shell has immense power, and its abilities include:
- Eye Laser (it fires a laser at the enemy)
- Spark Burst (it glows for a while and then sends hundreds of sparks everywhere)
- Twirlnado (inspired by Brown's spinning attack, G installed this attack into the robot. It spins around, forming a tornado, and then flies into the opponent. This attack also doubles as a heli-copter)
- Rocket Boosters (not made for combat. It flies up into space, for inter-galactic battles.
- ADD MORE!
- It is rarely used, being stored in Brown's garage (he had to shrink it for storage first). He says if a major catastrophe happens, he would be ready.
- The cockpit can hold 3 people.
- If the shell is destroyed, there is a button in the cockpit that makes said cockpit fly out of the shell and fly off, turning into an escape pod. The escape pod itself can turn into a spaceship, (which also hold 3 people) in case the enemy isn't destroyed yet. If that is destroyed, there is one last-ditch effort option; summoning another escape pod, which only seats 1 penguin. If that is destroyed, well... good luck.
- Robo-Flywish (another mechanical thing; but Robo-Flywish is a robot, not a shell.)