| Mischief Makers is a low quality article.
It might be deleted if it isn't improved soon. So please, edit it further to expand it to an Average Quality Article, or even a High Quality Article!
| This article could use an image!
This article is in need of an image. You can upload one yourself (if you can) to remove this tag!
RUN, HE'S GOT BANANA PEELS!
|Faction||Can create pranking items at will.|
|Status||Using banana peels, custard, toilet paper or whoopee cushions on a high ranking diplomat from the side of Good.|
Mischeif Makers are incredibly annoying ghosts, all of which work for Darktan. They have the ability to create classic pranking items at will, such as custard (miniature pies), toilet paper, whoopee cushions, and banana peels. They also enjoy Pantsing unsuspecting victims.
A Mischief Maker's job is usually one of humiliation. As a ghost, it can turn invisible and place practical joke items near important people (such as G, Triskelle, or another character on the side of Good), designed to humiliate them.
Darktan uses these creatures in hopes that the consistent humiliation (and immediant removal of prank items as evidence) may start viewing their leaders as clumsy and/or untrustworthy With trust gone, others with Darktan's Interest can easily sneak into power claiming to be better or with "superior ideas".
However, pranksters don't do that sort of phycological thing very well.
- Pantsing has no effect on Dorkugese or creatures in robes.
- Darktan thought that the humiliation of leaders or diplomats would cause distrust in them, and eventually lead to an election of weak/dumb, new leaders.
- These are some of the lowest minons, since they merely prank creatures.
- As ghosts, Micheif Makers can go through walls and turn invisible, making pranks all the easier to pull off.
- Many believe that after Darktan and his army are destroyed, the Mischeif Makers will join harmless prank/spam groups such as The Ghost Gang, the Str00del Force, or even The Troublesome Trio.