| Mister Unknown is an average quality article, but could be even better!
Take this article to the next level, and perhaps even further, by editing it, adding pictures, creating more sections, and adding links to make it a High Quality Article, or possibly an Ultra Quality Article!
Lets IMAGINE this is him. In reality, he is a silhouette, just like the Director.
|Title||Third-party in conflicts|
|Health||Hard to defeat, easy to put your sword through his body.|
|Level||Quite a high ranking in the Dark Penguin group...despite being human.|
|Status||Not active in conflicts.|
|Location||His location is deemed to be somewhere in the Antarctic Peninsula...no...not the state.|
An unknown man is famed for being third party in most conflicts, especially The Great Darktonian Pie War. Known by lots of penguins as Mister Unknown, he is one of the few confirmed Sanity Humans in Antarctica. His whereabouts has been confirmed to be near the Antarctic peninsula area, which includes the Antarctic Peninsula and parts of Trans-Antarctica. APPARENTLY, he is a member of the Str00del Force. Secretly, his true intention in joining the force is to steal information for Ernie.
BackgroundNot much known, but he does not reside in Antartica and is somewhere... unknown. This "penguin" is actually invisible in USA, however, unlike the Sapie Brothers, this guy is trying to destroy something and someone.
He soon joined Darktan to destroy Antarctica, or so, but however left in order to conquer it himself, to ruin others' plans and to win the glory. He also plans to take over the world, trying to defeat humans and such. He now is an enemy of Darktan and wishes to do something bad to his grand mansion.
After leaving, he started off with trying to overtake Freezeland, thus leaving King Triskelle behind and stopping Link. For Trans-Antarctica, it was such easy thoughts. No confirmations has been decided yet.
However, he created a different plan, which was later Ernie's Plan 2. He decided to delay the plan as he was "lazy". Eventually, it started in 2010 but ended days after.
He decided to set up another plan, but no one knows WHAT plan is it...
Feelings about other armies?
Mister Unknown stood out in all conflicts, situations etc. When asked about the following armies/creatures, these are his replies. Note that all text written are copied DIRECTLY from what Mr. Unknown said.
- Darktan and his army--They would probably lose the war. Even if they win it, I have a stronger army in hand. STOP CALLING IT A FLIPPER!
- Nightmare and her army--Probably able to defeat her, I guess. I stand a high chance. Being immune to her ridiculous virus, I am able to destroy her easily.
- Bureau of Entropy--I could break the fourth wall. I DID NOT enter through the BoE's help. In fact, I am planning to destroy them and control the Bureau. All to myself!
- Zone and Kill--I have the same beliefs as them, but still, I will make them MY MINIONS sooner or later.
- Flywish and his army--He's doing it for good. Nothing to care about. Defeat him? Thats as simple as lemon cake. Do they have those here? I wanna eat some.
- STINC--Bunch of weenies. They try to launch attacks, but end up being backfired. I could conquer their army within seven minutes and eight seconds.
- Str00del Force--Conquering them? Their easy to defeat. Especially with all their info in hand, NOT FLIPPER.
- Walrus Crime Ring--Too easy. They're just a bunch of plane walruses.
- National Armies--All of them are definitely weeners.
- All other armies--I could conquer them within a minute. I have many rifles with me, including some Deletion Rifles. I told you, I have literally everything.
There. IF you would like your army to be given an opinion of by Mr. Unknown, ask him at his discussion page!
- His reactions to Opacus is to dance like crazy.
- His reactions to Fords is to do the dance from Mister Bean. He's crazy.