Monica Le Ben
| Monica Le Ben is a low quality article.
It might be deleted if it isn't improved soon. So please, edit it further to expand it to an Average Quality Article, or even a High Quality Article!
|Member of Parliament Monica Le Ben of the United Provinces|
August 7, 2005 – Incumbent
|Prime Minister|| Donald McCarthy|
Milutin Branimir Ristić
Monica Le Ben is a UP politician who is currently serving as a member of the Diet for Casper and as the leader of the far-right National Patriotic Front. She is known for her extremely controversial use of language and her controversial cheeps, many of which stoked public outrage, such as when she attacked Lavender for "lecturing" the United Provinces, when she attacked Caseusopolis for using cheese as their currency and when she attacked the presidential couple of Polaris.
There have been numerous protests all over the country calling for an immediate ban of the 'traitorous' National Patriotic Front. Monica Le Ben has been accused of promoting xenophobia against Shoppers, Antarcticans, Caseusopolitans and Pengolians and has been accused of promoting homophobia in the country, which legalized same-sex marriage in 2004, a year after the toppling of the far-right genocidal nationalist government which she herself supported. Despite all these statements, she has significant support among the Snowinn populace, especially among rural older voters. Statistics show, however, that her support and her party are declining in support as younger voters tend to lean towards the Left.
She is known for her frequent use of Chitter, where she often attacks her enemies. Here are some notable notable cheeps:
- May 3, 2013: "BIG MISTAKE Robbie! Stand up to Shops NOW. We cannot allow our Yowien brothers to get taken advantage off in their struggle for independence!"
- June 29, 2013: "Lil Pinko Lavender dares to lecture our proud country for being defensive of our sovereignty against traitors in Ed Island. Robert Smith must grow a spine and say no to warmongering tyrants in Shops NOW!" (this cheep caused the Shopper government to fire back and threaten Monica Le Ben)
- November 27, 2017: "Wow, Racist Little Macky has done something good for Acadia - so far the veto of the mean anti-Acadia bill is the only good thing he's done during his presidency!"
- December 4, 2017: "Jobs - gone. Economy - ripped absolutely to shreds. When will we cancel the stupid Western Union and make friends with our one true global allies? Margate, Caseusopolis and Amataria are ripping us off!"
- December 4, 2017: "The WU is the most unfair deal I have ever seen in my life, and I've seen McClark's election! Useless piece of trash, Snoxit NOW!"
- December 7, 2017: "Will Little Macky ever wake up and realize he's been duped by the Caseusopolitans, who are using cheese as their currency on purpose in order to bring down our economy? Huge trade deficit, unfair trade practices!"
- December 25, 2017: "Merry Christmas Megg! Sorry for being a fascist dingo, will do better next time!"
- January 6, 2018: "His Excellency Brant Esser is on a state visit to the United Provinces. Will Racist Little Macky call him a loony high penguin?"
- January 6, 2018: "One hour in, so far Racist Little Macky has not embarrassed the United Provinces on the international stage. Nice job, Mister President!"
- January 7, 2018: "I wish everybody, even the haters and losers, a merry Christmas. Today is a special day that all people, both smart ones and dumb-as-a-rock ones must unite in love!"
- January 7, 2018: "TVS is reporting that I might run for President in 2019. Nice, can't wait to find out if I will! #SnowAndFriends"
- January 9, 2018: "At long last, thanks to the effort of Patriots, Our Flag is finally returning to the one and only Truly patriotic Lepa Zelena (Nice Green)! Big Win for Snowinn Ethnicity, Culture."
- January 10, 2018: "Little Macky is on a visit to Polaris. Does he know who the Presidential Couple are?" (this cheep was an extremely controversial tweet and was considered bigoted and homophobic by most Snowinns but Chitter refused to delete it despite an online petition signed by over 100,000 to suspend Monica Le Ben's account)
- February 17, 2018: "McClark is going to announce his presidency is failure but that the UP is more stable than ever before. Believe me! Like he always does. Deflect from real problems and move on to #lowunemployment and #highwages." (3 hours and 24 minutes prior to an announcement he stated he would make)