| Mozilla Firelink is a low quality article.
It might be deleted if it isn't improved soon. So please, edit it further to expand it to an Average Quality Article, or even a High Quality Article!
Firelink 4.0 running on Doors 7
|Initial release||October 1, 2005|
188.8.131.52/ May 28, 2015
1.6/ February 2015
|Operating system||Doors, Peach OS, Penguin OS, Ice Shard|
|Size||22 MB on disk|
Mozilla Firelink is a free internet browser. It is the default browser of Icebuntu.
When Icebuntu and Penguin OS came out, their compatibilities with Internet Explorer 767 were VERY BAD. Thus, they created a new one which could support Icebuntu and maybe beat Internet Explorer 767 at it's game. Sadly, they were both just equal in standards.
Utterly Fair Comparison
- IE supports InactiveZ, Firelink doesn't.
- Firelink has better standards support, IE doesn't.
- IE has enterprise tech support, Firelink doesn't.
- Firelink supports extensions, IE doesn't.
- IE has separate tab processes, Firelink doesn't.
- Firelink has better web safety support, IE doesn't.
- IE has better integration with Doors 2008, Firelink doesn't. However, Firelink has better integration with Penguin OS.
- Firelink supports more platforms, IE doesn't.
- Firelink and IE have roughly the same speed, they may have sudden slowdowns and speedups.