| Neo-Naughtzee is a low quality article.
It might be deleted if it isn't improved soon. So please, edit it further to expand it to an Average Quality Article, or even a High Quality Article!
Fear them, you most high noob-faces!
|Title||Anti-High Penguin Group|
|Race||Puffles, Penguins, anyone who wants to join except High Penguins|
|Health||Excellent (to the high penguin's dismay)|
|Status||Protesting against the noobish high penguins|
|Location||Wandering around Antarctica|
|Occupation||Protesting against the High Penguin's noobishness|
|Interests||Making High Penguins extinct|
|Friends||Whoot Smackler Whoot|
to listen to Neo-Naughtzee's theme!
The Neo-Naughtzee, sometimes called Anti-High Penguin Group or AHPG, is a group of penguins and puffles who dislike High Penguins and wish to rid the world of them forever. They are considered the successors to the Naughtzee.
One day Fudd got annoyed with the high penguins who got all the privileges and were annoyingly proud. Fudd was tired of this and decided to rid the world of them forever. He got together a few penguins and puffles and began protesting. Soon they realized that penguins were starting to hate High Penguins, and lots were protesting against their group. Many members quit, but then the group clarified their motives in their famous speech, "We are not evil but pranksters - pranksters targeting n00b faces!"
So all the members quit, except Whoot, Austin, Rex, and some other Khanz. Go figure.
The AHPG protests against the noobishness of the high penguins and try to convince penguins and puffles to ban them from Antarctica.
Who is in and why they joined
- Austin8310 (Swiss'll never know.)
- Rex (Curse those HPs.)
- Feey1 (Curse you Swiss Ninja and the Hochstadt Gang. I hate you both for destroying my empire!)
Add yourself if you want to join.
Members who quit
- Fudd (I startyed dis group just t prank penguins, not ta torture dem!)
- 12yz12ab (Almost everybody who was not in this group hated me....)
- Johnathan Wolfhunter (I may had suffered but it's your problem you guys seriously hate HPs - too extreme).
- Lian Lapooh (Hey, I thought that this group was only against BAD high penguins like Darktan, not nice ones!)
- James of the Jungle (High penguin say sorry for calling me fat primitive idiot.)
- Julia of the Jungle (Same as my husband!) (Spokeswoman/Oberstgruppenführer)
- XTUX345: (My master said that I must quit and make everyone else quit except Whoot, so I did)
Members who died
- Whoot Smackler Whoot (I'm the real thing, and it's good ta see youngsters followin' in mah footsteps!) (Honorary President/Honorary fU|-|r3Rzz)
- Flywish: (Everyone who is against the High Penguins should be ashamed)
- Corai: SWISS NINJA (depsite trying to kill me) is a high penguin.... 'kinda.... oh yeah theres the others too.
- Director Zenny- They scare him.
- Akbaboy: "High penguins are laughing at your two words right now. The words? Epic fail.".
- Fashion Police; As of 2010, prejudice is not popular, and High Penguins are considered pretty cool.
- Sancho Monte Captio: (The actions of the Neo-Naughtzee are very discriminative against the High Penguins)
- Fire-I happen to be 25% High Penguin!
- Lava-What Fire said!
- Raven-"You guys hate High Penguins? You just found a beating coming to-"at that moment he was picked up by a giant robot and thrown into a mud puddle.
- Slendar - A high-penguin hating group, seriously? That's just plain silly.
- Dan Beronews-I'm over half high penguin.
- Hochstadt Gang - Many of them are High Penguins, and hate Austin8310 for being with SN.
- LuXerra - Predijuce=FAILURE. I do not want to see people be failures.
- Osheco- I've got HP genes from my Great-great-great-great-great grandmother.
- Emperor Octavian - Doge Francisco may be an enemy of mine, but I knighted him.
- Brant11 - I'm a High Penguin, and this group is a joke. I hereby ban them from Acadia.
Add yourself if you were against this group
The organization has funded numerous political parties, including:
- High Penguins hate this group.
- Slendar doesn't and never has taken the group seriously.
- Around 0.0001% of the population supports the group.
- Whoot Smackler Whoot is extremely proud of these penguins.
- After their rediscovery, the Wulfen have been likened to Neo-Naughtzees. Beyond minimal similarities, the two have entirely different beliefs and goals.