| Newton Town is a low quality article.
It might be deleted if it isn't improved soon. So please, edit it further to expand it to an Average Quality Article, or even a High Quality Article!
| This article could use an image!
This article is in need of an image. You can upload one yourself (if you can) to remove this tag!
|Country||United States of Antarctica|
|Headquarters||Newton Town City Hall|
|Neighbourhoods||Oceanside, Bayview Harbor, Newton Islands, Cusack Field|
|Inhabited species||Penguins, Puffles|
|Native name||Newton Town|
|Founded||June 14, 1974|
|– Founder||Sir Cusack Newton|
|Time zone||Trans-Antarctic Time Zone|
|Area codes||734, 791|
Newton Town is a large city on the coast of Trans-Antarctica, it is very scenic, known for it's rolling hills, beaches and exports. It was founded in 1974 by Sir Cusack Newton of Penguin Island. The city is continuing to thrive and grow. The city now has a current population of 1,500,000, making it the largest city in Trans-Antarctica and the 9th most populous city in the United States of Antarctica.
On July 14, 1974, Sir Cusack Newton and his crew of 25, were sailing in very strong winds, causing their ship, The Aramada, to crash onto a small beach, which is now known as Promenade Beach, in Newton Town. The group soon built a small camp and called it Neotoen Tyown (in Olde Pengunian). They soon made a very small settlement of about 500. For a time, the population grew steadily. The city was also not damaged by the Colonial Antarctica War from 1999 - 2000. Because of that, after the war, many former soldiers, looking for a new life with their families, moved to Trans-Antarctica, because of its lush farmland and sparse population. Because of that, Newton Town grew rapidly, from 90,000 in 1999 to 600,000 in 2005. The population continued to grow, reaching 1,500,000 by 2015.
- The Harbour - A small marina near Promenade Beach, there are many boats, cruises and ferries docked there.
- Promenade Beach A mile long beach with white, snowy beaches, which has attracted many tourists.
- Newton Park - A very big park with many memorials, forests, open spaces and ponds.
- Cusack Point - A small peninsula northwest of the downtown core. It is very vibrant, it has many trails
- Newton Town International Airport - The main airport of the city, near the downtown core
- Hertz Place A theatre for the preforming arts, it is located in the downtown core
- Princeton Palace - The former palace of the Mayor of Newton Town, now a museum
- Queen's Hill - A cliffside park,located 12 miles east of the Newton Town financial district
- James Island A small island, located 2 miles off the coast of the city's harbor, and is a very popular spot for tourists.
- Newton Town Continental Station is a train station. It has 11 platforms and it is the largest in Trans-Antarctica.
- Sky Center- The local sports arena. A very common place to find Wings fans.
- Newton Town Wings- Play in the Major Hockey League. The most popular team in the town, and it hasn't even started playing yet.
- Newton Town Wings merchandise
|Eastshield & Polar District Blizzardville | Ciudad Vieja | Delfinopolis | Geattle | Gemini | Glassyglow | Inland | Kingston | Lunixham | Mattress Village | McDonalds City | Nightlife City | Snellville | Southern Ocean City | Snow José | Snow Freezecisco | South Pole City | Ternville | Whiteout | Yoenah|
|Happyface State & Archet Archet | Finwe's Draw | Hashville | New Happyface City | Snowgo|
|Trans-Antarctica Antilles | Aquarius | Arcadia | Everton | GourdZoid | Isotope | Manletsburg | Mojave | Newton Town | Pengu Town | Periwinkle Town | Sealville | Sunshine Fjord|
|Antarctic Peninsula Bottoms Up | EmotiVille | East Bank City | Lincon Port | Shiverpool|
|Sub-Antarctic Club Penguin | Club Penguin City | Palm Island | Portal Island | Tri-State Lane | Sunday Harbor | Terrain Island | Valley Island | Verun Island|
|Polaris Enderby City | Penguville | Polaris | Snowville|
|All other cities | All Places|