| PWNguin is a low quality article.
It might be deleted if it isn't improved soon. So please, edit it further to expand it to an Average Quality Article, or even a High Quality Article!
| PWNguin is a Mary Sue!
Mary Sue characters are those with no particular faults or weaknesses in them. Please fix this article by adding more characteristic flaws as soon as possible!
Yorkay Porkay, a typical PWNguin.
|Title||The PWN-ing penguins.|
|Status||PWN-ing a n00b.|
|Location||Anywhere there's a game to be played.|
In demographics, a PWNguin is a penguin unbeatable at any game there is to be played. Once they learn the rules, they'll never lose. Any penguin species can be a PWNguin, but the skill seems to be most common with Adelie penguins.
They usually PWN many penguins at many games, ranging from Mancala to Guitar Penguin. They can usually be found having marathon gaming sessions with other PWNguins or PWN-ing unsuspecting n00bs.
While, most PWNguins master in all games, but there are some that can only rule in one genre. Jake Lovesfish, for example, is awful at video games. The most common genre missing from a PWNguin's dominance and PWNage in gaming is sports.
Some known PWNguins
- Veranda Grimom
- Sam Rudi
- Yorkay Porkay
- Jake Lovesfish
- Jane Von Epic (Dave33333's mom)
- Lance X. Penguin
- Zack Khoury
- Alex12345a believed that, these PWNing penguins could not beat the masters at Chess.
- This was proven wrong when Veranda took him to the cleaners at chess.
- Flywish enjoys them and recruits them to join his army.
- Jake Lovesfish is a PWNguin, but he is terrible at video games.
- Obviously, PWNguins are forbidden from most tournaments and formal, professional contests because they always win.