| This article's trivia section needs a clean up
You can help clean it up by removing all OOC trivia and unneeded rumors. Though, we prefer that you put appropriate trivia into other sections that it would fit into better.
| Penghis Khan is an average quality article, but could be even better!
Take this article to the next level, and perhaps even further, by editing it, adding pictures, creating more sections, and adding links to make it a High Quality Article, or possibly an Ultra Quality Article!
| Featured Article
This article was once the Featured Article of the Week! To vote for this month's Featured Article, go here!
Penghis Khan, the "Emperor Khan" of West Pengolia
|Title||"Emporer Khan" of West Pengolia|
|Health||Excellent, though his mood is BAD.|
|Status||Leader of Pengolia|
|Location||West Pengolian Palace|
|Birth date||A long time ago|
|Interests||talking in third person|
|Enemies||Bengal, Bolsheevic Penguinsky|
Penghis Khan (pronounced Peng is Khaan) is the grumpy leader of West Pengolia. He's oddly short, only half the size of the average penguin. That thing he holds is a cane. He doesn't use it for what you think; he actually holds the cane above him so that taller penguins (and the members of the South Pole Council) can see him.
Little is known Penghis Khan's past. We can confirm that he has worn that hat since he was three, and that he always was a very grumpy penguin. It is rumored that he came from Club Penguin, but left when people teased him about his square-shaped eyes, short stature, and funny hat. Others say he was born in the Skip, and ran from there when people teased him because of his square-shaped eyes, short stature, and funny hat (notice the pattern?). The Snell-Libros of Snellville have yet to discover the true history of this mysterious fellow, so rumors flow like Diamond Falls.
He went on to establish Pengolia in 2003, and reluctantly joined the USA in 2008. Curiously, the reason why he joined is because Penghis Khan is small enough to slip through the bars of a cage, and has gone to jail before Pengolia became part of the USA for- *WHACK!* -hitting people. Thus, it was recommended to him that he joined, to make amends and prevent any further fiascos in the future.
He also drew the design for the Crown Jewels of Pengolia on a sheet of notebook paper, a few weeks afterwards.
- Penghis Khan is a direct descendant of Whoot Smackler Whoot, the evil genius who conned his way into the power of Khanzem. Whoot is his great-great grandfather. Make note that Khan inherited none of his ancestor's brilliance, or there would be a second Khanzem.
|Penghis Khan (Monarch Statistics)|
|The Absolute PWNing Emperor Khan of West Pengolia!! (self-given)|
Autocrat (official title)
|Reign||2003 to Present|
|Full name||Penghis Khan|
|Titles||Grumpy Little Chick, Nusiance|
|Buried||Some creatures really wish that this place already exsisted.|
|Royal House||The House of Illeism|
|Dynasty||The Dynasty that You are Really Jealous of!|
|Royal motto||FACE PENGHIS KHAN'S IMPERIAL PWNAGE!|
Penghis Khan is the so-called "Emperor Khan" of Pengolia, though everyone knows he is just their leader. He comes from a race of penguins called "The Khanz", and all of them are very grumpy. He is the delegate representing Pengolia in the South Pole Council, but he is too short for his council desk. Even when standing, only his hat and part of his eyebrows can be seen. He uses his special cane to indicate his presence by holding it up above its head. When Penghis Khan get really angry, he tends to jump up and down, trying to make himself taller, but it makes him look ridiculous. The heir to Penghis Khan's throne is Koobly Khan.
He is quite bossy, and in Pengolia, he obsessively gives speeches to both his mirror, and his people (mostly the mirror). The fact that he is bossy contributes to his thinking that he rules other nations as well. His "imperial PWNage" seems to mean all of the USA.
- "Penghis Khan wants his fish back! Give Penghis Khan his fish or you will get slapped!"
- "Does this hat make Penghis Khan look taller?"
- "SERVANTS! Fetch Penghis Khan his phone books! HE CAN'T SEE OVER THE COUNCIL DESK!
- (after being insulted by Mabel) "WHY YOU INSOLENT LITTLE--LITTLE--Little... SERVANTS! FIND A THESAURUS SO PENGHIS KHAN CAN LOOK UP A SYNONYM FOR BEAST! THEN HE WILL WHACK THIS PUFFLE WITH IT!"
- (when people pick him up) *slaps with fish* "Put Penghis Khan down! Have respect for Penghis Khan and his Imperial PWNAGE!"
- "Servants, Penghis Khan wants food!"
- Penghis Khan defies you! Come and kneel before Penghis Khan!
- PENGHIS KHAN IS BETTER THAN WHOOT! DON'T BELIEVE THE HISTORY BOOKS, THEY'RE A SCAM!
- THIS IS OUTRAGE! PENGHIS KHAN DEMANDS A PUFF FLAGS TO BE BUILT NEXT TO PENGHIS KHAN'S PALACE!
- His name is a pun on Genghis Khan
- The country he leads, Pengolia, is a pun of Mongolia.
- Penghis Khan never says "I" or "ME". He always speaks in third person, referring to himself as "Penghis Khan". No one really knows why.
- Some people think Penghis Khan is "an adorable little chick (a baby penguin)", not aware he is the grumpy leader of Pengolia. When he travels to other towns, penguins constantly pick him up to cuddle him. They then get slapped with a fish and lectured with Penghis Khan's catchphrase: "Put Penghis Khan down! Have respect for Penghis Khan and Penghis Khan's Imperial PWNAGE!" He is considered the shortest penguin in Antarctica.
- Ever wondered what kind of fish Penghis Khan uses to slap penguins who defy him? For the record, Penghis Khan uses a Mullet that is twice as big as he is. He has to swing it around 360 degrees several times to get it off the ground. It really hurts. He has also been known to use an imported shark.
- Weird Fact: Penghis Khan pulls his fish out of nowhere. The Snell-Libros did some research, and it turns out that he keeps it in his inventory. This implies that he has a Player Card.
- Penghis Khan has a close friend, named Napoley Bonapart, a severely spastic penguin with an ego bigger than himself. He's the mayor (or "emperor" as he calls it) of the Pengolian village of "Itsy Bitsy Tiny Micro Town".
- Penghis Khan has multitudes of servants that cater to his every whim. They hate this, and formed The Society Against the Stupidity of Penghis Khan, which later rigged the Khan Die to select Koobly as the next Autocrat.
- Penghis Khan has a restaurant named after him. It is called Burger Khan, and it was ironically created by Penghis Khan's own servants to spite (A.K.A. insult) him. He has no idea who built it, but he ordered every Burger Khan in Pengolia to be torn down (he hates it).
- Penghis Khan actually runs a successful toy business!
- Penghis Khan is technically an "Autocrat", but don't tell him that, lest you want a fish upside the face.
- Penghis Khan sings so terribly, that the Legion of Extremely Evil Polar Bears use it as a method of torture-based interrogation.
- Penghis Khan is Jason Steed's "biggest fan", and constantly sends Khanz messengers demanding Jason to meet him, or face a full-scale invasion from West Pengolia.
- Jason recently replied:
"Dear Penghis Khan,
Yeah, You can come to my next Pizza concert. Please just don't go crazy and Choke Me."
- Jason recently replied:
- Penghis Khan has talked about a certain, dangerous worm that would be a good weapon. It is a cryptid, but lives more in East Pengolia, but some are seen in West Pengolia, but he said that he would try to tame it and eventually use it as a weapon for their enemies, especially Bolsheevic Penguinsky
- Bolsheevic Penguinsky
- West Pengolia
- East Pengolia
- The Khanz
- Koobly Khan
- Dawn of the Pengolian Shoe
- The Failed Penghis Khan COUP
- The Society Against the Stupidity of Penghis Khan
- The Royal Pengolian Jewels of Extreme Shinyness
- Whoot Smackler Whoot
- User:Penghis Khan
- Bolsheevic Penguinsky
- Penghis Khan gets Penguinsky Rolled