| Penguin TV is a low quality article.
It might be deleted if it isn't improved soon. So please, edit it further to expand it to an Average Quality Article, or even a High Quality Article!
|Penguin TV (or Penguin's Public Access Television Network)|
|Type||[Public Access TV Channel|
|Effects||To get information about Penguins|
|Cost to buy||Free (Public Access)|
|Cost to sell||N/A|
The Penguin TV (Public Penguin's Public Access Television Network) is a free-to-air, non-specialized, localized TV channel that shows various programs. It comes with any television at no charge. Every other channel costs money with the exception of the now defunct channels Jetguin and CPC Network and the now airing channels Icey XD and Icey Channel.
The Penguin's Public Access Television Network also hosts a great variety of programs, including a fireplace, a silent channel of talking penguins, Weather Reports, hockey games, Sled Racing Live, the Test Channel (rainbow-bars), and a secret channel for those who know. PPATN also shows news reports from Aunt Arctic (like during LiquidFence), emergency bullitens, danger drills, and of course evacuation notices (like in Professor Shroomsky's Wild Escapade). For the kids, it has many animated cartoons and series, such as Dancing Penguin and G. There are also animated shows that are targeted at adults rather than chicks that air late at night.
CPWE is a wrestling show that airs on Monday and Friday Nights. It is on later at night (always 9 Pm on Mondays, but 8 to 11 pm on Fridays) but some penguins try to stay up until 11:00 PM to watch it.
List of shows
- Ford Car and Link (ended)
- Dancing Penguin and G
- Adventures of Tails6000
- Crazy Antics Brothers
- Super Antics Bros. Z
- The KingH Family
- X and the City(ended)
- CP Fanon: The Animated Series
- Unstoppable Forces
- Lollipop's Adventures
- Penguinstar Waddler(ended)
- Life Of Whiskers(ended)
- Antarctican Idol (ended)
- Who Wants to Be a Coin Codaire?
- Life of a Slave Owner's Family
- Club Penguin: The TV Series
- The CP Factor
- This channel comes with every television.
- The station is broadcasted via analog antenna.
- Its main competitor is CPTV 50 and CBN, which broadcasts on all TVs in the USA as well, but offers a variety of channels (like Antarctican Idol). However, CPTV is more costly.
- In Free Republics, the main competitor is VFRRC and Vbeebies.
- this channel was broadcasting some pirated movies back in 2009.